General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, LadyLou said:

If you have a Twitter account and haven't voted yet, vote for ice mineral here!!

mineral cup is only tangentially Yuzu related, but we all know how much Yuzu loves the ice!!🥰🥰

The power of fanyus brought Ice to victory(as it should!) in 2019, but this time it's at risk of being kicked out at the first round, unforgivable! :yuzuwtf:

gonna post giveaways for fanyus too as bonus (even if no self-respecting Yuzu/fs fan should have doubt on which mineral is the best😝)

Hurry up! Only 11 h left to vote and olivine is catching up! :hachimaki:

I voted already. I feel mildly sorry for the geologists who don't know what hit them, but only mildly. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I voted already. I feel mildly sorry for the geologists who don't know what hit them, but only mildly. 

Legitimate geologist here.  And I don't consider ice a mineral, but I understand why the votes are coming in the way they are.  And it coming down to ice or olivine?  Not even fair.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Legitimate geologist here.  And I don't consider ice a mineral, but I understand why the votes are coming in the way they are.  And it coming donw to ice or olivine?  Not even fair.

Completely unfair. Not a geologist but I live on a volcanic island. Looked at the phenocrysts in some basalt, thought about my favorite green sand beaches, sighed and voted for ice (possibly partly because I live on a subtropical volcanic island, so ice is more exotic).

1 hour ago, cereus said:

Completely unfair. Not a geologist but I live on a volcanic island. Looked at the phenocrysts in some basalt, thought about my favorite green sand beaches, sighed and voted for ice (possibly partly because I live on a subtropical volcanic island, so ice is more exotic).

Well, Ice-Chan won that round and now they're on malachite vs rhodocrosite. 

I voted for malachite because I own some and it's gorgeous.  

13 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Certainement, le résultat devrait compter dans un jeu équitable. Une évaluation correcte des athlètes est le minimum qu'un organe directeur devrait fournir pour récompenser correctement tous ces durs travaux. Mais quand l'ISU se lance dans un jeu de politique et que même les fans ne connaissent pas (ou ne se soucient même pas) des règles, je ne peux pas appeler le patinage artistique un « sport de compétition ». Honnêtement, le patinage artistique ne devrait pas être proche du stade olympique à ce stade. Je n'ai pas le pouvoir de changer ce système défectueux et c'est pourquoi je me fiche de Pékin, pas parce que je minimise les efforts de l'athlète. Mon cerveau dit que je ne devrais pas m'en soucier mais je ne sais pas comment mon cœur va se comporter

Yes, stressing it and humiliating it was heartbreaking. They may have gone out of their way to dethrone him, but it feels like it backfired and sparked more passionate support from the fans. Seeing him not give up (although he won everything), keep his ideal skate (although not appreciated by the judges), go for the 4A (although he is being laughed at) makes him very inspiring. His struggles make his career more special and his successes more meaningful. Hope this epic journey has a beautiful happy ending as he wishes.

Reveal hidden content

BTW, I was watching Sasha’s recent free skate. I was thinking how her skate proved that Nathan’s legacy, that is, landing many quads in an empty program is not some far-fetched achievement. We will probably see this in near future again but how long it will take us to see another skater like Yuzu?

I also agree and misspoke, on my last write about this and this "need" to crush / eliminate it  :curse: and with you fans I read with ALL and ALL of what you write and many twitter that I see: YES Yuzu is one  : hachimaki:  and above all to admire him soon in this fluidity, which is his own and "heal his wounds alone", certainly it is an image, but he should not be alone and to be hyper surrounded and it is an essential support for his mind, especially and I read, with you the fanyus that have laugh at him in relation to his 4A  > :( : for what purpose, that he abandons? NAN and it's contempt at this point ..... 

I also have Sasha's skateboard which YES are only quads : 4/5? and this sport is called ARTISTIC skating, it seems to me? :shrug: and in his it is dull !!!! and good question: when will a skater have Yuzu perfection? 

Oh well, is there a video of an ISU class that shows Yuzu's 3A +5? To see, willingly and it's like the French commentator and trainer at the FS 2017 world who says: "this is the most beautiful men's program that I have ever seen and which should be shown in skating schools" : so when you hear that, it doesn't appeal to everyone, so .... 

The Figure Skating Team Japan fan book will be published on September 29th

(with calendar)

Cover

51sS98ZkRdL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Yuzu's content

(DeepL translation)

• Special report: "Dreams of skating life"

• Shae-Lynn Bourne talks about Yuzu: "Performance of the whole body" 

Spoiler

Sorry, if it was translated incorrectly. 

Pictures preview

51PEI+brAEL.jpg

51Sxgw6+F7L.jpg

51Aip5mCvKL.jpg

@Credit: Amazon.co.jp

Source
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4635907465/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_KEPKB3Z118R9DMFRZ63M

[NEWS]

On 9/17/2021 at 7:43 AM, Anni said:

Yuzu appears in this video as an animation in the Seimei costume :happy:

"From British royalty to Skating royalty like Yuzuru Hanyu ..." 👑

20210917_084143jvjy0.jpg

@ Screenhot from the video

[NEWS]

Ha ha ha recognise the Sheffield accent.