General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, Anni said:

The result of the Olympic Games 2014 is missing

:facepalm: :6a6943826e43:

:yuzususpect:

I have two theories:

a) They miss the fanyu clickbait waves and wanted to test how many of us still follow their trash page.

b) They systemically prepare to announce him as Olympic Champion next season, without the annoying "two-time"-addition.

Not that people are so delulu to buy that, but yeah... pathetic organizations are pathetic.

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

I have two theories:

a) They miss the fanyu clickbait waves and wanted to test how many of us still follow their trash page.

b) They systemically prepare to announce him as Olympic Champion next season, without the annoying "two-time"-addition.

Not that people are so delulu to buy that, but yeah... pathetic organizations are pathetic.

Another one I think of — they try to invalidate Sochi FS (gold) medallists on the whole? 🤔

(...now that I typed it down, it doesn't seem to make much sense, but it's a nonsensical organization we have here...💀🔥🔥)

22 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

And I think Blinding lights made up for the "wiggle issue" (it wasn't one for me) in LMEY.

Definitely better commitment to the hip thrusting than the bum-wiggling. 

I think Yuzu would have a ton of fun playing a mascot character though. Especially if he was doing it for a rink full of kids or something. 

6 hours ago, Pammi said:

arrgghhh spot the omission :cursing:

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I have two theories:

4 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Another one I think of — they try to invalidate Sochi FS (gold) medallists on the whole? 🤔

(...now that I typed it down, it doesn't seem to make much sense, but it's a nonsensical organization we have here...💀🔥🔥)

It's probably just some tech-unsavvy volunteer who made a mistake updating the pages. Someone who can't be bothered to proofread. 

Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.