General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Anni said:

Here the time conversions

Ohh, this is very early in my time zone.: smiley-cool14: I hope, I'm not too tired.

Me tooooo 2am to 5.45am ..... but guess what I am gonna do despite knowing how tired I will be all day Sunday???? :wut:

24 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Me too from 2am to 5:45 am ..... but guess what I'm going to do despite knowing how tired I will be all day Sunday ???? :fury:

Same as you 2, being European, but I should wait for it to be on video here, because I still don't have any social networks !!!! 

Good evening all the fanyus, because it's 8:20 p.m. or 8:20 p.m .: I just found what you are going to watch and I know that it dates from 2018 and I was not present with you on the planet, good I did not understand what is spoken by B Orser and I do not know if he talks about his injury before the 2018 Olympics?  (right at the start when he says  that Yuzu is an excellent skateboarder and hard worker and you can see the results  : 9:) and the pleasure of seeing Javi again  :heartpound: and why Yuzu went to TCC   and I came to understand better what is transcribed and the 754 comments which must be all  :2thumbsup: and I wish you happy reading and listening 

7 hours ago, Pammi said:

sorry if this already posted - has some live stream links which could be useful :)

According to this post, the first link will not be broadcasting, and not sure about the 2nd link.

Does anyone know of any other streaming links? Always good to have a couple of backups in case one does not work. :)

3 hours ago, IceWings said:

According to this post, the first link will not be broadcasting, and not sure about the 2nd link.

Does anyone know of any other streaming links? Always good to have a couple of backups in case one does not work. :)

Oh no, the second link also does not work.  Unfortunately I have not found another link. : sad4:

I hope there will be videos from the show later. :smiley-angelic001:

Guest Mary_kyo

This part of interview especially:

"For me, what I view as ‘victory’ has changed. In terms of victories, I’ve secured all the titles I wanted, so what I think of as a goal doesn’t necessarily equal winning anymore. For example, if I purely wanted to win, I think the quadruple Axel, which is the jump I’m currently striving for, isn’t necessary to include. If that was my goal, if I focused instead on increasing the types of quadruple jumps and on constantly putting out good performances [instead of the quadruple Axel], I would definitely win. But truthfully, you could say that as a competitor, I think it would become boring, or I would lose motivation."

20 hours ago, gaia said:

first short recording from today's broadcast

Hide contents

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Thank you!

You know, I know it's easy for us to diss T-shirt and jeans skating costumes when other skaters wear them....but Yuzu just looks SO. DARN. GOOD! In them....:13877886:

It's really not fair...I'm dead again over here.:8788161: