General Yuzuru Chat

42 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

Already exhausted ... sigh ... maybe one day Pooh-san ... maybe one day ... :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

I'm not surprised that the yuzu winnie is sold out so quickly, given the small number on sale and the huge success expected, there will be other sales. :dancingpooh: 

Image result for images of winnie with a yuzu in his paws     Image result for images of winnie with a yuzu in his paws    Image result for images of winnie 

8 hours ago, IceWings said:

Should have known it would sell out before I can arrange for a proxy service. Lol. But I thought it was a regular pre-order and not a limited one. Maybe they will do another pre-order now that they know the demand. 

No wonder I couldn't find a pre-order button when I was looking at it last night. I also thought it was a normal pre-order except they need at least 1000 orders for this to go through. Turns out is pre-order for just 1000 tissue box? Wasted business opportunity for them...

There is now the word 'Coming Soon' on the page. Hope that means another pre-order coming soon...

Guest Mary_kyo
41 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I wanted to create this very exclusive scoresheet ages ago and finally found the time to complete it.

The way I don’t consider this impossible at all :rofl2:

I’m not going to take the next season serious at all. ISU has established such clownery shows instead of fair competitions so basically ANYTHING can happen. I’m just going to enjoy Yuzu’s masterful skating and trolling. because what is the worst thing that can happen anyway? Yuzu not even getting a medal and losing by a 100+ margin. First, Yuzu has enough of those medals and an untouchable legacy so winning beside 4A is merely a bonus really. Secondly, gpf19 should have taught ISU a lesson: fabricated star is not going to be loved (or respected or even remembered). 

21 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

what is the worst thing that can happen anyway?

The worst thing that can happen is Yuzu getting ill, injured or hurt in another way.

The rest would be disappointing, but I could get over it.

My general mood is:

I would actually laugh if Yuzu landed the 4A with a great skate, but missed the podium. Imagine the absolute despair of the journalists in the official press conference, having prepared 95% of the questions for the man who isn't there. Everyone whining and screaming and lamenting over their own dug grave, while Yuzu's crashing the view counter on YouTube and TikTok and enjoying a sublime peaceful dinner in his ninja-bubble.

1 hour ago, Charisma said:

“Following the cancellation of the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating – Cup of China, the International Skating Union is pleased to announce that the third event of the Series will be hosted on November 4-7, 2021 in Torino (ITA).”

https://www.isu.org/isu-news/news/125-grand-prix-news/13656-third-isu-grand-prix-of-figure-skating-event-moves-from-chongqing-chn-to-torino-ita?templateParam=15

Hi, general skating related news belong to the General Skating Chat here :68271262: :) 

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

J'ai voulu créer cette feuille de match très exclusive il y a longtemps et j'ai enfin trouvé le temps de la compléter.

Je vous souhaite à tous un bon week-end et j'espère que ça vous fait bien rire aussi : muahaha:

Ah yes Henni, it is this "famous" judge who should be in Askaban with Sirius Black and Bellatrix Lestrange  0 :)  and would be an ideal mach sheet and as you wrote Yuzu is a human and can be sick etc ... And I would laugh with you over what you wrote  :a look:and sure, Mary _ko, Yuzu must have a place full of trophies / medals / Winnie and the like? and dreams of his 4A and as ALL fanyus think and for Annie's writing on Yuzu rice (a brand that should be created  : gla: ) if I listened to myself I would eat it every day ..... and I did a digest of answers here = all in 1