General Yuzuru Chat

So, all the Latvian skaters, including Deniss, withdrew from ACI. This put its status as a Challenger series competition in danger, apparently,  because they need a minimum of 8 skaters from 4 different countries for that. 

Frick COVID. That's all I can say. 

Guest Mary_kyo

Nothing new <3 

This one though :rofl2:It seems that ISU is trying so hard to erase Yuzu in every chance

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

[NEWS]

Here are 4 pictures of Ghislain that were taken last week as well as an update on his weight loss. The pictures were taken while on vacation with his family in Saguenay, Québec, visiting his in-laws. Apparently it is a fantastic place to stay in shape. In the last week, he cycled a 37 km route twice and walked an 11 kilometer route 5 times. He has now lost 67 pounds (30.39 kg) and has 3 more pounds (1.36 kg) to lose in order to reach his ultimate goal of losing a total of 70 pounds (31.75 kg).

This is a picture taken with his father-in-law during one of the 37 km bike rides.

2cKlbMJ.jpg

This picture was taken during a golf game.

rvSdvuV.jpg

These last two pictures were taken during one of his 11 km walks.

bjvj3sT.jpg

T7xjkNc.jpg

I think it's great that Ghislain has been exercising and losing all of this weight because it is definitely better for his health, but I also miss the old Ghislain. Yuzu is not going to recognize him when they next meet! The last time they saw each other was in March 2020 just before Yuzu and his mother returned to Japan.

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

[NEW]

Voici 4 photos de Ghislain prises la semaine dernière ainsi qu'un point sur sa perte de poids. Les photos ont été prises alors qu'il était en vacances avec sa famille à Saguenay, au Québec, en visite chez sa belle-famille. Apparemment, c'est un endroit fantastique pour rester en forme. Au cours de la dernière semaine, il a parcouru à vélo un itinéraire de 37 km à deux reprises et a parcouru un itinéraire de 11 km à 5 reprises. Il a maintenant perdu 67 livres (30,39 kg) et a encore 3 livres (1,36 kg) à perdre afin d'atteindre son objectif ultime de perdre un total de 70 livres (31,75 kg).

Il s'agit d'une photo prise avec son beau-père lors d'une des 37 km de vélo.

2cKlbMJ.jpg

Cette photo a été prise lors d'une partie de golf.

rvSdvuV.jpg

These last two photos were taken during one of his 11 km walks.

bjvj3sT.jpg

T7xjkNc.jpg

I think it's good that Ghislain exercised and lost all that weight because it's definitely better for his health, but I miss old Ghislain too. Yuzu won't recognize him the next time they meet! The last time they saw each other was in March 2020 just before Yuzu and his mother returned to Japan.

:thankssign:  we have posted holiday photos of Ghislain and, a ppare mment, is in great sleep and this weight loss (perhaps for his health?) is impressive and more visible compared to  that of winter with Sté phane L and, of course, the Saguenay with its fjord which starts from Tadoussac and arrives at Lac St Jean   (I have been interested in Quebec for a long time and the only place in Canada where we speak French with an accent that I love) is perfect for sport of all kinds, in my opinion and this weight loss makes his life easier and not easyHe is also able to ride a bike and 37 km which is not bad and practice golf and walking is also easier for him and he wears a Lacoste polo shirt which is a French brand and well regarded Pammi for the UA cap and Yuzu will certainly find it changed since 2020 , but he still has his smile.

5 hours ago, Geo1 said:

[NEWS]

Here are 4 pictures of Ghislain that were taken last week as well as an update on his weight loss. The pictures were taken while on vacation with his family in Saguenay, Québec, visiting his in-laws. Apparently it is a fantastic place to stay in shape. In the last week, he cycled a 37 km route twice and walked an 11 kilometer route 5 times. He has now lost 67 pounds (30.39 kg) and has 3 more pounds (1.36 kg) to lose in order to reach his ultimate goal of losing a total of 70 pounds (31.75 kg).

This is a picture taken with his father-in-law during one of the 37 km bike rides.

2cKlbMJ.jpg

This picture was taken during a golf game.

rvSdvuV.jpg

These last two pictures were taken during one of his 11 km walks.

bjvj3sT.jpg

T7xjkNc.jpg

I think it's great that Ghislain has been exercising and losing all of this weight because it is definitely better for his health, but I also miss the old Ghislain. Yuzu is not going to recognize him when they next meet! The last time they saw each other was in March 2020 just before Yuzu and his mother returned to Japan.

Wow, another few pounds and he'll be looking the way he did at the Calgary 88 Games.