General Yuzuru Chat

Wisteria flowers have the power to ward off evil (made known by "Demon Slayer" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_Slayer:_Kimetsu_no_Yaiba).
It's also a good luck flower because it's pronounced the same as "immortal" and "unparalleled".

All of the following are pronounced as "fuji"

藤  - wisteria

不死 ("fushi") or 不死身 fujimi - immortal 

不二  - unparalleled (aka 無二 - muni)

富士 - Mt. Fuji (the kanji 不二 is sometimes used for Mt. Fuji)

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
10 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

Here is Yuzuru's performance <3 

What to write more than what you did the fanyus in front of these 2 SUPERB performances  : girlsigh: : that  : headdesk:  : peace2:  , it is soft and strong at the same time and I admire that (I have no more words ...) and it is a new costume that looks like that of TTCT and here in dew and I read that the flowers are wisteria and having virtues and I had some, a long time ago, a wisteria that surrounded the roof of my old house and it smells very good and if you look closely at his famous feather necklace (there are close-up shots) you will see 2 feathers: one gold and the other silver  : snonegai:  and we ALL know that Yuzu has a heart in OR   : img_21: and as M Ambresi writes, everything seems "so easy" ....  

2 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Thinking.....I would not hate it, at all, if Yuzu brought White Legend back as a SP with the revised choreography. Of all the music he's ever performed to in his career, it's one of the pieces I think suits him the best and never gets old.

Me TOOOOO :heartpound: , i love verry well to hear that beautiful music ( il like also the ballet " swan lake or lac des cygnes ) and also be back on a SP YES and it's not OLD : past and now , no difference ( directly writte in English , sorry for the fault ) 

13 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Me TOOOOO :heartpound: , i love verry well to hear that beautiful music ( il like also the ballet " swan lake or lac des cygnes ) and also be back on a SP YES and it's not OLD : past and now , no difference ( directly writte in English , sorry for the fault ) 

It's OK, your English is good! I'll try to practice my French by responding en francais, sorry my keyboard doesn't make accents. :D 

Spoiler

C'est la musique parfait pour les olympiques, a mon avis.....c'est japonais mais la theme Swan Lake est tellement recognizable a les juges et les audiences nord-americaines et europeenes. Ils ne peuvent pas etre paresseux et dire "Je ne peux pas le comprendre ou l'apprecier parce que c'est trop japonais pour moi," comme Tenchi. :P

Aussi, c'est tres dramatique, et nous savons que Yuzu l'adult aime etre dramatique (sur la glace) meme que Yuzu l'adolescente. xD

It's perfect music for an Olympics, imo.....it's Japanese, but the Swan Lake theme is super recognizable to North American and European judges and audiences. There's no excuse for them to be lazy and go "I can't understand or appreciate this because it's too Japanese for me," like with Tenchi. :P

Also, it's dramatic, and as we all know adult Yuzu loves being dramatic (on the ice) as much as teenager Yuzu did. xD

33 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

It's good, your English is good! I will try to practice my French by answering in French, sorry my keyboard does not make accents. :D 

Reveal hidden content

C'est la musique parfaite pour les olympiques, a mon avis.....c'est japonais mais la theme Swan Lake est tellement reconnaissable a les juges et les audiences nord-americaines et europeenes. Ils ne peuvent pas etre paresseux et dire "Je ne peux pas le comprendre ou l'apprécier parce que c'est trop japonais pour moi," comme Tenchi.:P

Aussi, c'est tres dramatique, et nous savons que Yuzu l'adult aime etre dramatique (sur la glace) meme que Yuzu l'adolescente. xD

It's perfect music for the Olympics, imo ... it's Japanese, but the swan lake theme is super recognizable to North American and European judges and audiences. There is no excuse for them to be lazy and say "I can't understand or appreciate this because it's too Japanese for me", like with Tenchi.: P

Plus, it's dramatic, and as we all know, adult Yuzu enjoys being dramatic (on the ice) just as much as teenage Yuzu. xD

My English is very basic and if I want to write more complicated (which is often) I have to translate by google and, therefore  , most of the time and don't write in French here, I do know it at the beginning and I got "tapped on my fingers" = therefore obligatory translation and I could help you in French by private message .... 

Of course the judges and even everyone recognizes that mythical music and has 2 cô te s : the white swan and black (which is a known film "black swan") and I discovered the music TTCT seeing his program has its national program at the end of 2020  : yuzupout:  and Yuzu knows perfectly how to interpret any feelings on the ice ....