General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

I hope my Yuzu trail is not too annoying, I intend to post about five more pictures before finishing my Parisian Walkways.

I'm enjoying it immensely!! The pics are really cute <3 Travelling Pooh-san second best Pooh-san (after THE Pooh-san)

17 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

This entire thread is so hilarious and so, so relatable! :LOL:

The OP sent her friend pics of Yuzu and her friend is just completely losing it. Her reactions are just so funny! :lol:

Ah yes, the 15 stages of Hanyuisis. You reach the point of no return at Stage 5

On 8/10/2021 at 3:56 AM, Veveco said:

Yuzu is going viral again on tiktok, this time for the flag moment with Keegan at ACI 👀 nearly 2M views... (sb sent me the video unprompted lol)

Rex Chapman, a former NBA player, has retweeted this video :10742289:

By the way
The promotion video of Yuzu's "Time of Evolution" Blue-ray/ DVD has been new uploaded on YouTube :girlsigh:

As a "new" Fanyu I would like to order the DVD. Unfortunately I don't have a DVD player. I have read that there are region code. :scratch2: Does anyone know if you can play this on the computer?

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
29 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

and of course : 

Notre Dame of Paris

photo by me

Fancy a photo of the Paris cub? I still have a little time to continue my Parisian bridges. The Eiffel Tower is coming. 

Ah poor Notre Dame and I see where you took this photo from, you crossed the bridge that spans the Seine and you went where there are multiple booksellers, because I had to do the same to go see her , after the disaster !!!!! and although I await the Eiffel Tower and for the planet too 

10 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

Oui, c'était cet après-midi. Et l'or est toujours pratique, non ?

@YuzuwinnieAlors oui, je suis étranger à Paris depuis quelques jours, je sais parler français et parce que ce n'est pas ma première fois à La Capitale, je peux promener la toute nouvelle Winnie Pooh. Le yuzu "fruit à pâtisser" que j'ai trouvé dans une boutique Bovida (prof de cuisine).

I hope my Yuzu journey is not too boring, I plan to post about five more photos before finishing my Parisian bridges.

OK, oh yes it's really a plus to know how to speak French and it's easier for you and, also, for the yuzu fruit it is not in the local grocery store, indeed ... Of course that NAN your course is not boring (I will not say the opposite)  :agree: : but you are from which country please? and before coming to Paris, did you select the "Yuzu" places where is it by chance? and enjoy your stay in Paris :59182a91b7414_cool(1):

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Rex Chapman, a former NBA player, has retweeted this video :10742289:

So this was posted on Reddit and someone mentioned that Keegan is a Canadian Olympian and all these people were like duh, he's on the podium at the Olympics so obviously he's an Olympian and the Canadian flag is behind him. 

Lol. I mean, I got a giggle out of it. Sorry mate, but Autumn Classic (was that even the event?)is not quite the Olympics. 

1 hour ago, memae said:

So this was posted on Reddit and someone mentioned that Keegan is a Canadian Olympian and all these people were like duh, he's on the podium at the Olympics so obviously he's an Olympian and the Canadian flag is behind him. 

Lol. I mean, I got a giggle out of it. Sorry mate, but Autumn Classic (was that even the event?)is not quite the Olympics. 

I wouldn't mind it if that had been the Olympics, then I could say I was at the Olympics :LOL: It was at ACI 2019 and was very sweet to witness in person, too!

The Reddit comments were mostly cool, but some were also pretty :notamused:. Like several people didn't just think it was the Olympics, they thought it was the Tokyo Olympics that just finished... and while FS was part of the Summer Olympics a few ages ago, it's not anymore lol It was the timing, I think, it confused people, since they've recently seen stuff like this from the Tokyo Olympics, so they just assumed this was as well lol

I also found it funny how some people were like: Actually, Keegan is American, when people went on US vs Canada rants. :embSwan:  (I have to say, my own experience is also that Canadians are very nice, but actually all the Americans I've met so far have also been very nice... Like all countries, those two also have both good and not so good people lol)

Icerink Sendai seems to have problems with it's ice. Since I don't know anything about preparing ice, I wonder what is happening there. Will Yuzu even be able to practice these days?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSN1KQKJef6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

deepl: Hello, this is Ice Rink Sendai.

We are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to open the ice rink today, Friday 6th, due to bad conditions.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSYl_6hp9nu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Due to the poor condition of the ice rink, we will not be open tomorrow, Wednesday, August 11.

We are currently working to reopen the rink as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSa7uyjJWp5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Due to the poor condition of the skating rink, we will not be open to the public until 8/15(Sun).

Thursday (Tick 2) and Sunday (Sunday, Sunday Kids) will be open.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

17 minutes ago, birnasan said:

Icerink Sendai seems to have problems with it's ice. Since I don't know anything about preparing ice, I wonder what is happening there. Will Yuzu even be able to practice these days?

We are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to open the ice rink today, Friday 6th, due to bad conditions.

Due to the poor condition of the ice rink, we will not be open tomorrow, Wednesday, August 11.

Due to the poor condition of the skating rink, we will not be open to the public until 8/15(Sun).

Maybe Yuzu is to blame. Too much 4A practice tearing all the ice up. 

1 hour ago, birnasan said:

In the pictures attached to these comments, they say, "連日の猛暑に負けてしまいました (=Unfortunately, we (or the rink) have been beaten by the scorching heat these days.)" so I guess something has been broken because of the heat. No wonder because it's been brutally hot in North Japan these few weeks. They also say that they are working on it to be able to re-open the rink as soon as possible, so whatever the problem is, let's pray it gets solved soon.

18 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

In the pictures attached to these comments, they say, "連日の猛暑に負けてしまいました (=Unfortunately, we (or the rink) have been beaten by the scorching heat these days.)" so I guess something has been broken because of the heat. No wonder because it's been brutally hot in North Japan these few weeks. They also say that they are working on it to be able to re-open the rink as soon as possible, so whatever the problem is, let's pray it gets solved soon.

Probably problem is just the cannot keep a proper ice thickness due to the hot weather. I live in Madrid and the ice rink located close to my house it is closed every year starting June, the 15th until September, the 15th.... What it is a pain in the neck for the club skaters and for people like me. Being there a day like today (we will reach 41ºC and it was already 33ºC at 10:33 am) would be like being in paradise!