General Yuzuru Chat

36 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

What do you think old man Pooh-san is doing right now? Does it dust off in Toronto? Is he resting in Sendai? Is Yuzu taking care of him? Is he getting his head patted? Is he getting his nose eaten? Is he getting stung in his eyes? Does he get hugs? Does he still train Yuzu? Is he giving advice to yuzu Pooh-san? What is this little yellow bear doing? I miss her kind, gentle and welcoming face so much. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: 

Yep, let's think about Winnie and Yuzu hasn't left him in Toronto alone  : sadPooh:  since last year and I think, when Yuzu goes to the rink Pooh-san is with him : he's a friend and I would say better , almost a confidant (he talks to him when he dropped him to the nationals) : Yuzu and pooh-san are both linked and he must even reassure him by his presence, of course we miss him, but he will come back  :puddingpooh:   and there is the new model with a yuzu between its fluffy legs :pooh_footage:

1 hour ago, Fay said:

LMEY hitting 2.1 mil a week after it got to 2mil… what’s going on? 

39 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

Could this be the impact of the Tokyo Olympics?

Could it be fanyus going bananas because we haven't seen the boy in too long?

Or could it be...

*leans in and whispers*

A mass conversion to Hanyuism?

:surprised_pikachu:

I'm guessing it's the Olympics. Olympic Seimei has gone up another 400k in just two days.

But if the Olympics are leading to a lot of people seeing these videos for the first time, that could certainly produce a mass conversion to Hanyuism.

10 hours ago, yuzu-san-fanyu said:

Awwwwww :douche d'amour:

Je me met à sa place ( vous savez toutes et tous pourquoi ), parce que et sûrement , il doit parler en Anglais et qu'il n'est pas l'aise avec ce langage , cela ne doit pas être facile pour lui , mais je pense qu'au fil des années depuis qu'il est arrivé à Toronto en 2012 et vu que ni Brian / Ghislain/ Tracy et autres ? ne comprennent pas le Japonais , il a du avoir pas mal de difficulté pour comprendre et se faire comprendre ..... :english2:  mais en 2021 je l'ai entendu conversé et il est mieux 

Just now, Yuzuwinnie said:

I put myself in his shoes (you all know why), because and surely, he must speak in English and he is not comfortable with this language, it must not be easy for him, but I think over the years since he came to Toronto in 2012 and seen neither Brian / Ghislain / Tracy et al? does not understand Japanese, he must have had a lot of difficulty understanding and making himself understood .....  : English2:  but in 2021 I heard him conversing and he is better