General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

I do think he will take part today... OG games/spirit means a lot to Yuzu. What I cannot guess is in which way, if being in charge of a torch relay, or if inside the OG venue... or in any other way I cannot think of.

I have a strong feeling that he will not take part in the opening.He has  already given the encouragement via the jsf video.Besides usually only retired athelete from the host country will  involve right?He is still active and a winter olympic athelete

3 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

I have a strong feeling that he will not take part in the opening.He has  already given the encouragement via the jsf video. Besides usually only retired athelete from the host country will  involve right? He is still active and a winter olympic athelete

Osaka is already confirmed as one of torchbearers during ceremony.

13 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Osaka is already confirmed as one of torchbearers during ceremony.

I guess they go with the famous ,well known high profile athelete.She is well known all over the world.Eventhough Yuzuru is famous  in Japan he is not well known enough in other countires and figure skating as a sport only is known in certain coutry

16 hours ago, micaelis said:

Je sais qu'il y en a beaucoup ici qui sont profondément préoccupés par l'apparition de Yuzu lors de la cérémonie d'ouverture. Je pense qu'ils devraient se reposer un peu à l'aise. Le Japon a commencé à vacciner tous les athlètes olympiques d'été et le personnel d'encadrement à partir du 1er juin. Si Yuzu apparaît à la cérémonie d'ouverture, vous pouvez être certain qu'il a été vacciné à ce moment-là. Ils ne vont pas risquer l'un des athlètes les plus en vue du Japon dans cette pandémie. Il est non seulement peut-être important lors de la cérémonie d'ouverture de demain, mais aussi certainement important pour la saison olympique de cette année. JSF n'apprécie peut-être pas Yuzu autant qu'il devrait l'être (s'ils l'apprécient pas du tout), mais il est considéré comme précieux par de nombreuses personnalités puissantes en dehors de l'establishment du patinage. Sinon, il n'aurait pas reçu ce prix d'honneur du peuple. Soyez donc un peu à l'aise avec ce qui peut arriver avec Yuzu demain. Ils le garderont aussi protégé que possible.

En ce qui concerne Yuzu et demain, s'il est à la cérémonie d'ouverture, il s'est probablement rendu à Tokyo en voiture, évitant ainsi les contagions potentielles en avion ou en train. S'il séjourne à Tokyo, je suppose que ce sera dans une résidence privée, car cela est beaucoup plus facilement caché au grand public que s'il était dans un hôtel. La nouvelle de la présence de Yuzu dans un hôtel particulier mettrait cet hôtel en état de siège des journalistes et des fans.

Et une dernière note, très hors sujet - Brisbane, en Australie, a été choisie comme site des Jeux olympiques de 2032. Espérons que ces jeux se dérouleront beaucoup plus facilement que ceux qui commencent demain.

:wave:  the fanyus, since I have no social networks, I read here that Yuzu is not appreciated by the JSF  :omg: : why? he should be proud of him as an athlete who is the TOP, I really do not understand anything  and, in addition, as noted by the ISU   and it is clear that it is well precious, a jewel as they say in France .....  :shrug:: /

Regarding the ceremony, I couldn't see it and I don't know WHO will light the flame and I have read articles and Yuzu's name is noted down and still MYSTERY? and wait to know who it will be? The President of the French Republic is present with the VIPs and as the next host country at 2014 in Paris 

Guest Mary_kyo

Oh hmmm…. I’m surprised that Yuzu wasn’t involved at all. He didn’t even appear in the torch relay in Miyagi prefecture. It’s a little strange to me :shrug: Maybe he declined himself for obvious reasons :scratch3: (He really deserved the honor though :()

Anyway, tomorrow the DOI documentary <3 

Guest Mary_kyo
8 minutes ago, gaia said:

do you remember at what time?

3 pm (japan time):

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
39 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Oh hmmm…. I’m surprised that Yuzu wasn’t involved at all. He didn’t even appear in the torch relay in Miyagi prefecture. It’s a little strange to me :shrug: Maybe he declined himself for obvious reasons :scratch3: (He really deserved the honor though :()

What do you mean he wasn't involved? He promoted Tokyo Olys in PC. He's been doing other stuff this year as well. He's done what he could. 

53 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

I, for one, am neither surprised nor disappointed that Yuzu was not part of the torch relay or opening ceremonies.  I would imagine he was asked to participate, but we know how he feels about the state of emergency in Tokyo and the decision to go forward with the games.  And I am very happy he didn't risk his health just to be someone they could show on TV.  Just the hope that he'd be there drove up the viewership.  The IOC should be satisfied with that.