General Yuzuru Chat

I think not all satellites could buy the photobook "The Real". Here are two short videos from a Fanyu with many beautiful Yuzu pictures.: 11135030:

Credit: WeatherwaxVimes on twitter

By the way
I read, that Shoma got his first vaccination on 19th July in Japan.  
I hope Yuzu too. I would feel relieved. :smiley-angelic001:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Just as long as they remember to put the sock on the doorknob before starting, and lock the door, so as to warn any roommates not to come back for a while...

...are we being terrible human beings by saying such things? :hihi:

And since the topic of the cardboard beds was raised...

https://twitter.com/RachLynch27/status/1417390088309280768?s=20

A question for the athletes competes in Tokyo Olympics, "Are there any person who you want to become like him/her or you admire and see him/her once?". These players all answered, "Yuzuru Hanyu". (The thread shows, Kotona Hayashi, Ran Takahashi from volleyball, Nanami Takenaka from rhythmic gymnastics, Hitomi Hatakeda, Aiko Sugihara from artistic gymnastics, Sayaka Mikami from diving, Kijima Moeka from artistic swimming) Probably there will be some more :) Ran Takahashi is my recent favorite player, so I am glad to know that he likes Yuzuru :tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
13 hours ago, gapil27 said:

Wow this news to me, and totally shows my sheltered life lol (and how boring my life is). I thought now that they made it to Olympics, total focus is all they will do, no hanky panky or wild shenanigans :headslap:

But once their events are done, a lot of them have nothing to do but watch other events and socialize.  And they probably feel like relaxing and enjoying life after reaching the end point off all that focus and hard work

7 hours ago, Henni147 said:

[NEW]

I listened to Yuzu's video message and I thought he was going to cry or crack and his sad voice and this feeling of tight throat, on certain words : this March 11, 2011 is etched in him forever and, like he says he wants to be a light and a star, like in the sky of Sendai after this disaster.

I saw a very devastating storm between 1999 and 2000 (with my family saw the passage 99/2000 at the b ougie as in 1900) and no heating, only the kitchen which was heated and I saw, like Yuzu than the stars shining in the sky in the dark extremely , but what Yuzu saw is much worse , I agree .....