General Yuzuru Chat

13 часов назад, citrusjunos сказал:

Just a PSA for everyone. It seems that this photo book was published without Yuzu's permission. Not sure of OP's sources, but let's tread carefully for now

So this user isn't just known for his fantasies in translating Yuzu's interviews? Now he's also been spreading unverified information to draw attention to himself. Yuzu's Japanese fans contacted the publisher a few weeks ago. They were assured that Yuzu, through his managers, had long ago agreed to publish a book with this selection of photos (the royalty issues, etc., were also settled at that time), but then asked to have his name removed from the list of authors. The publisher apologised for this as it was the first time they were publishing a photo book and they were not familiar with such details.

On 7/17/2021 at 3:54 AM, Geo1 said:

[NEWS]

I have two new pictures of Ghislain Briand that were taken on his last Friday in Switzerland, July 2 which he would like to share on social media. 

He returned from Switzerland 10 days ago. He was there for five weeks coaching jumping at Stephane Lambiel’s school. As you may have heard, Barrie, Ontario, was hit by a devastating tornado yesterday. Ghislain and his family are safe and were not affected by the tornado.

He has shed 62 pounds (28 kg) “so far”. 

When I saw the first picture with Stephane Lambiel and company, I did not realize that Ghislain was even there! So what do you think of the “new” Ghislain Briand?

iwxRhcH.jpg

VgCyFle.jpg

Thank you @Geo1 for the info and the pictures. 28 kg? Wow. 

He looks really good. :yes:

I wish Yuzu could train 4A together with him :smiley-angelic001:

Santa Uno, a Japanese dancer and member of the boy group “INTO1”,  imitated Yuzu's hydroblade  :peace2:

8 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

J'adore la mascarade. Je pleure juste en regardant :Cry Baby:

The 1st time that I saw this SUPERB program is at FAITH 2019 (like everyone else) and I was "stuck" (French term) and admiring this duo  :heartsign:and there, this version with, first, Toshi in piano  / voice and slow  :heartpound: and in 2nd well too and, above all, the slow motion s on Yuzu where we can clearly see the intensity at which he interprets his character = :shout:  

12 hours ago, Geo1 said:

[NEWS]

I have two new pictures of Ghislain Briand that were taken on his last Friday in Switzerland, July 2 which he would like to share on social media. 

He returned from Switzerland 10 days ago. He was there for five weeks coaching jumping at Stephane Lambiel’s school. As you may have heard, Barrie, Ontario, was hit by a devastating tornado yesterday. Ghislain and his family are safe and were not affected by the tornado.

When I saw the first picture with Stephane Lambiel and company, I did not realize that Ghislain was even there! So what do you think of the “new” Ghislain Briand?

iwxRhcH.jpg

VgCyFle.jpg

Thanks for sharing! Now that he lost weight, he looks much younger and healthier. Good for him!

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Wow, he looks great! The mountains are the place to be, it seems. 

Ah yes, the mountain air is pure and it is the Alps that I share in 2 with Switzerland and down with Italy and in the summer there are a lot of people who live in the city who come on vacation to the mountains to breathe healthier and good for health too and I can clearly see in the photo that these are the high Alps, since we have seen high snow-capped peaks and also take good walks. 

@Henni147 The images and videos of the floods are heartbreaking. Hope you and your family stay safe and the affected regions can recover quickly. :fingerscrossed:

On 7/16/2021 at 2:17 AM, LadyLou said:

Oh well, thanks for clarifying this, it was fun letting my imagination run wild till it lasted:shame:  

I was indeed wondering how he could have arranged swimming sessions this past season, when he said he was avoiding contacts as much as he could for covid prevention (to the point of even limiting his physical treatment), and also with his nightly on-ice training arrangement... 

Maybe his swimming capabilities are like mine. I never took swimming lessons and it was just family and friends giving me tips. I can float and go a short distance, but pretty much have to stop and stand up after a bit. For a while, I belonged to a 24-hour gym that had an indoor 4-foot lap pool and that worked out well for me since I could stop whenever I needed to. I also made good use of a kickboard. So Yuzu can certainly use a pool for some training even if he has limited swimming skills, especially if he has access to one that he can use in the wee hours of the night when there is probably nobody there.

20 hours ago, Geo1 said:

...I have two new pictures of Ghislain Briand that were taken on his last Friday in Switzerland, July 2 which he would like to share on social media. 

There was another picture of Ghislain posted a while ago and I didn't recognize him at all! It's good to see him looking healthy and happy here! Glad to hear that his family is safe too. So much scary weather these days. :tumblr_inline_mzx8v0X45Z1r8msi5:

18 hours ago, Melodie said:

I will miss his bear belly tho 😔 No more belly rub for Yuzu, I suppose 😞

Maybe that was his motivation to diet because Yuzu was so annoying with his 6-pack jokes and belly pats. :laughing:

You know, most of the people in Switzerland don't live in the mountains, and most of us don't eat Fondue often (for me it's about twice a year). These are clichés like the cows and the money and the chocolate. So if Ghislain appears healthier, it won't be because of the pure air of the Alps. Hats off to his weight loss though, that must have been lots of work!

On 7/17/2021 at 3:54 AM, Geo1 said:

[NEWS]

iwxRhcH.jpg

VgCyFle.jpg

...his face looks less chubby! 😄😅😂

Anyhow good for him 😄 (... although yeah, no more teasing belly rubs from Yuzu 😅😂😂🤣🙈)

20 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

You know, most of the people in Switzerland don't live in the mountains, and most of us don't eat Fondue often (for me it's about twice a year). These are clichés like the cows and the money and the chocolate. So if Ghislain appears healthier, it won't be because of the pure air of the Alps. Hats off to his weight loss though, that must have been lots of work!

But I do believe Champéry itself ( where Stephane's rink is) is literally in the mountains,  no? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champéry

which would mean lots of opportunities for good hiking for weight loss.  so in this case, less of a stereotype and more of a reality, I would think.