General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, tsubasanoyume said:

Merci d'avoir partagé! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Is this the full interview?

Hanyu is like hikkikomori. : peekapooh: 

Yeah ... maybe hikikimori at the ice rink? where he must spend a lot of time there : well he does not go shopping (understandable), but apart from that, he must have a normal life for me !!! and I read somewhere that he  likes video games :hairflip:

17 hours ago, Pammi said:

Oh I totally agree - I cant wait to see what he does in shows, and I'm so hoping he might do another Continues, he certainly hasn't ruled it out! And Javi better go to that one lol!! AND I have a little hope that Javi invites him to ROI, whenever that gets on the road again once Covid restrictions are lifted/cases remain low etc...artistically he is constantly improving -  Masquerade and Hana wa Saku this season were so amazing - and Spain is near for travel purposes - see you there @Henni147 !!! (we can hope and dream...)

(Hope you and everyone stays safe in the flooding, I feel for those who have lost life or loved ones)

As long as he tours the US and Canada, I'll be fine...

5 hours ago, Melodie said:

It keeps coming 😂😂😂😂😂

You can find the translation in this thread 😊

:68271262:

Credit: @tsukiyominoasa on twitter

Masquerade" (I was seeing) was just as you said. The refined and almost too beautiful Masquerade-Sama... Or so I thought. At the end... What (on the earth) was that? I've heard for the 1st time, Yuzu’s "shout/scream/yell”! It sent shivers down my spine. I got goosebumps.

I felt the same:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

6 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

The Regrowth photobook seems to be out in bookstore already even the date on Amazon is July 20. OP saw it in the bookstore and picked it up. 

Just a PSA for everyone. It seems that this photo book was published without Yuzu's permission. Not sure of OP's sources, but let's tread carefully for now.

On 7/15/2021 at 9:10 PM, Henni147 said:

This is a bit off-topic, but I feel the need to share it:

This is probably the first time that I can roughly feel how Yuzu must have felt after the Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami.

Here in my region we had so heavy rainfalls and floodings the last two days, that many of our friends lost their homes and belongings. The cities Hagen, Wuppertal and Euskirchen were hit especially hard. The dam close to Euskirchen has cracked and is in danger to break. I have never experienced anything like this before.

Thank god, our house was not affected, because we live on a plateau, but it broke my heart to see the severe damages in other districts. We tried our best yesterday to help our friends and colleagues to save what could be saved, but we were recommended by the fire department not to leave our house today, because the situation out there is very dangerous and unpredictable. 80 people have died, roughly another 500 are missed in Nordrhein-Westfalen and Rheinland-Pfalz.

I pray with all my toes and fingers that the rainfalls will stop soon and everyone stays healthy and safe 🙏

I saw this in the news. It's really terrible. I was so shocked to see the images of the floods.

I can imagine how devastating it must have been to have something like this happen in your home area. I hope and pray that the situation will get better soon for you, your loved ones and the people in your area. Please stay safe and healthy! 🙏

10 hours ago, birnasan said:

"When I look back, I think about how many people have supported me in my career, and I would feel sorry if I didn't get a good result. The supplements, the cost of skating rinks, coaches, trips, and so on, it takes a lot of time, money and effort. I would feel so sorry for the people who support me. So if I'm going to compete, I want results, I want medals, I want gold medals, that's natural. I think it's good that I can think that way, because it means that people are expecting a lot from me and I have a clear vision of my ideal. Some people say you shouldn't think that way."

this may be automated translation, but it definitely this part sounds very accurate, it's so Yuzu:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

thank you for posting this as we wait for full translation!:thanks:

Rikako's part is so interesting too, I was a bit sad it had been cut int he first available translation (it made it look as if Yuzu had done all the talking while poor Rikako merely interjected LOL), but of course it was such a massive interview and translators choose on what to focus. I'm thankful that they take time to do so on our behalf:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, citrusjunos said:

Just a PSA for everyone. It seems that this photo book was published without Yuzu's permission. Not sure of OP's sources, but let's tread carefully for now.

I had read that at first they had Yuzu credited among "authors" (as his other authorized photobooks), but Jpn fans later noticed that the name had been removed from the description. Fans e-mailed the publisher and apparently they said they were waiting for someone from Yuzuru's side to "approve" the photobook (or something like that)...basically they had not thought about getting approval beforehand:huh:  apparently(if I remember correctly) this is the first fs photobook this publisher has done, so who knows if it was a mistake in good faith or they knew but tried to play dumb... Last I had heard, though, permission had been granted, but if google translation of this tweet from the person who bought it is accurate, then its still not clear if Yuzuru is credited

so idk, it's so confusing!

Maybe our Japanese satellites can tell us more?

[NEWS]

I have two new pictures of Ghislain Briand that were taken on his last Friday in Switzerland, July 2 which he would like to share on social media. 

He returned from Switzerland 10 days ago. He was there for five weeks coaching jumping at Stephane Lambiel’s school. As you may have heard, Barrie, Ontario, was hit by a devastating tornado yesterday. Ghislain and his family are safe and were not affected by the tornado.

He has shed 62 pounds (28 kg) “so far”. 

When I saw the first picture with Stephane Lambiel and company, I did not realize that Ghislain was even there! So what do you think of the “new” Ghislain Briand?

iwxRhcH.jpg

VgCyFle.jpg

12 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

[NEW]

J'ai deux nouvelles photos de Ghislain Briand qui ont été prises lors de son dernier vendredi en Suisse, le 2 juillet qu'il aimerait partager sur les réseaux sociaux. 

Il est rentré de Suisse il y a 10 jours. Il y a été pendant cinq semaines entraîneur de saut à l'école de Stéphane Lambiel. Comme vous l'avez peut-être entendu, Barrie, en Ontario, a été frappée par une tornade dévastatrice hier. Ghislain et sa famille sont sains et saufs et n'ont pas été touchés par la tornade.

Il a perdu 62 livres (28 kg) « jusqu'à présent ». 

Quand j'ai vu la première photo avec Stéphane Lambiel et compagnie, je n'avais même pas réalisé que Ghislain était là ! Alors que pensez-vous du « nouveau » Ghislain Briand ?

iwxRhcH.jpg

VgCyFle.jpg

:thankssign:for these news from Ghislain : he is completely transformed and 28 KG is important and he is smiling, which is nice and delighted to see Stéphane who has S Humo as a student (I don't know if he is in Switzerland? where in Japan?) and, also, relieved that her family was spared by this tornado and a thought for those who were not so lucky ...... 

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

[NEWS]

I have two new pictures of Ghislain Briand that were taken on his last Friday in Switzerland, July 2 which he would like to share on social media. 

He returned from Switzerland 10 days ago. He was there for five weeks coaching jumping at Stephane Lambiel’s school. As you may have heard, Barrie, Ontario, was hit by a devastating tornado yesterday. Ghislain and his family are safe and were not affected by the tornado.

When I saw the first picture with Stephane Lambiel and company, I did not realize that Ghislain was even there! So what do you think of the “new” Ghislain Briand?

iwxRhcH.jpg

VgCyFle.jpg

He looks so much younger but I can't recognize him at all LOL. I'm glad both he and his family are safe. 

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

[NEWS]

iwxRhcH.jpg

VgCyFle.jpg

Wow!  He looks so much healthier.  I wonder what Stephane was feeding him.  Certainly not fondue.  That can't just be from his time in Switzerland, he must have been working on this during the spring, as well.  His family must be so happy he is home and that he was there for the storm.  Next, we'll want to hear about Shoma and Denis..... and if he'll be able to help Yuzu with his 4A.  There's less of him to do it, but I think the 62 pounds won't impact his coaching in anything but a positive way.

4 minutes ago, barbara said:

Wow!  He looks so much healthier.  I wonder what Stephane was feeding him.  Certainly not fondue.  That can't just be from his time in Switzerland, he must have been working on this during the spring, as well.  His family must be so happy he is home and that he was there for the storm.  Next, we'll want to hear about Shoma and Denis..... and if he'll be able to help Yuzu with his 4A.  There's less of him to do it, but I think the 62 pounds won't impact his coaching in anything but a positive way.

I will miss his bear belly tho 😔 No more belly rub for Yuzu, I suppose 😞

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

[NEWS]

iwxRhcH.jpg

VgCyFle.jpg

Wow, he looks great! Mountains are the place to be, it seems.