General Yuzuru Chat

1 час назад, Melodie сказал:

He filmed some or all his practice sessions and sent them to TCC for feedback

Yuzu did not say that. He said that he wrote to the coaches at the end of autumn, but the answers came late and he solved his jumping problems on his own.

46 minutes ago, 180267 said:

Yuzu did not say that.

Actually, he did, at the press conference of medalists at JNats last year. He struggled alone until around the end of last October, then he gradually became able to open up and ask his coaches for their support. He emailed them, sent them footage of his practice, and they gave him feedbacks. That doesn't mean that he could live chat with them and receive the feedbacks simultaneously, and he had to plan his training by himself relying on his feeling and experiences even after receiving such feedbacks and advice, but I think it was natural since he was the only one who could take a close look at his condition and decide what he needed.

Source: 【羽生結弦 メダリスト会見(2)】「自分が出場したことで、何かの活力になれば」by Sponich, published December 27, 2020

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2020/12/27/kiji/20201227s00079000278000c.html

12 минут назад, sweetwater сказал:

Actually, he did, at the press conference of medalists at JNats last year. He struggled alone until around the end of last October, then he gradually became able to open up and ask his coaches for their support. He emailed them, sent them footage of his practice, and they gave him feedbacks. That doesn't mean that he could live chat with them and receive the feedbacks simultaneously, and he had to plan his training by himself relying on his feeling and experiences even after receiving such feedbacks and advice, but I think it was natural since he was the only one who could take a close look at his condition and decide what he needed.

"And then, of course, there's no way I can have those conversations at a live show, so I have to build up my practice with my own senses and my own experience"

2 minutes ago, 180267 said:

"And then, of course, there's no way I can have those conversations at a live show, so I have to build up my practice with my own senses and my own experience"

26 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

He emailed them, sent them footage of his practice, and they gave him feedbacks. That doesn't mean that he could live chat with them and receive the feedbacks simultaneously, and he had to plan his training by himself relying on his feeling and experiences even after receiving such feedbacks and advice,

4 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Every morning I wake up to new Yuzu content. This feels surreal.

Number released a short video of the conversation with Ikee. Hopefully someone will translate the whole interview. 

And Yuzu is supporting Tour de Tohoku also this year.

And video of Yuzu's skating boots and new Kose merch. Boots must be quite old since they are ice fly. 

[NEWS]

3 hours ago, IceWings said:

I noticed they were Ice Flys too, but the boot looks brand new, no scratches or anything, so it does not look like it was used. Maybe he just autographed it.

You can find a partial English translation of Kikuchi-san's book here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/permalink/2707095569538232/

I love the insights he gives about bb Yuzu and the behind-the-scenes view of what happened during Sochi Olys. Poor Kikuchi-san. He should get a medal too for all his efforts in supporting Yuzu all those years.

2 hours ago, Melodie said:

It said 2019 on the boots. But boy, did they look as good as new? Hats off to Yuzu!

1 hour ago, lajoitko said:

Yes, but he has used Pianos since 2016. Maybe it is as @IceWings said and he just signed them. Or maybe they are some leftovers from the time he changed boots... We can only guess. They indeed look like brand new. 

Actually a note in front of the boots says "This is not the actual skating boots that Hanyu senshu used at competitions or practices (0:23)".

So I believe Yuzu signed the boots in 2019 but the pair of boots could be brand new :)

Fukuoka Mitsukoshi tweeted that their SEKKISEI shop is exhibiting a pair of skating shoes with Yuzu's autograph. I wonder if the video of autographed shoes posted earlier are theirs?

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
10 hours ago, lajoitko said:

[NEWS]

Ahhh new Yuzu crumbs again, we will really spoiled :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

22 hours ago, LadyLou said:

this is :offtopic2: but since it's about Rikako liking it under spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Was it shared already?

and the full subbed video

Thank's for sharing. What an touching story. My best wishes for Rikako. 😊

2 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Fukuoka Mitsukoshi tweeted that their SEKKISEI shop is exhibiting a pair of skating shoes with Yuzu's autograph. I wonder if the video of autographed shoes posted earlier are theirs?

Thanks for the news @sweetwater :woop:    I'm going there next Tuesday to pick up my Yuzu keitai (mobile phone) stand from the Sekkisei campaign (need foundation, sunscreen, etc.  anyway :wink2:) and would love to see this, even if it is a new pair, but like the ones he actually used!  Hope they are still there, since not being  in Tokyo,  things rarely appear here.  

2 hours ago, Ladysci said:

Thanks for the news @sweetwater :woop:    I'm going there next Tuesday to pick up my Yuzu keitai (mobile phone) stand from the Sekkisei campaign (need foundation, sunscreen, etc.  anyway :wink2:) and would love to see this, even if it is a new pair, but like the ones he actually used!  Hope they are still there, since not being  in Tokyo,  things rarely appear here.  

Not officially announced, but fans who visited there yesterday say that the SEKKISEI shop in Fukuoka Mitsukoshi is going to exhibit the shoes until the end of August.:happy:

Hope you will see the shoes next week!

https://twitter.com/deigoandsango2/status/1415173675188248579

https://twitter.com/Pattyyuk/status/1415152810585329665

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].