General Yuzuru Chat

55 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Compared to the physiotherapist, we have not seen Kikuchi san since a national of Japan 2020 : is it because of COVID? Because for a long time, we saw him at  all competitions and gave him  real help, both physical and mental and he has known Yuzu since he was 8 years old. 

Continuing Kikuchi-sensei's book 'Strongly, Beautifully,….'  If you haven't read the previous parts, please read them first.  See my previous posts on tumblr or the master post on FB.  [Partial translation, some sentences are summarized or left ...

picture   "device" invented by him, to relieve tension in the brain 

picture    Continuing Kikuchi-sensei's book 'Strongly, Beautifully,….' Chapter 3 3.4 Examine Torso Deviations 3.5 Icing as a Recovery Method (don't translate these 2 sections; I can come back and do them after doing the parts that I need. interest me ...    picture  

Kikuchi-san retired already. 

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He might not own it but he paid for a sizeable chunk of it with donations over the years. My guess is, they'll happily give him whatever he wants there. 

I recall reading somewhere that they had given him the key to the rink even before he was able to make significant donations to it. Maybe it's really just Sendai people loving and respecting Yuzu for the human and talent that he is.

23 minutes ago, Melodie said:

I remember reading somewhere that they gave him the key to the rink before he could even make any significant donations there. Maybe it's really the people of Sendai who love and respect Yuzu for the human and talent he is 

YES, it is clear that Sendai and Yuzu are linked and to  see the multitude of messages after his victory at the 2018 Olympics, there is no doubt and on the right, it is his special outfit, when he received an award of honor, well deserved 

picture

picture

on the left you will see the photo of Nanami and who still works at this rink 

picture

messages written by Yuzu with his particular signature 

Spoiler

"So Yuzu is lying when he says he's training on his own without anyone's help. And Orser is lying about not knowing about Yuzu's plans. So why are they hiding the truth?"

They are just not telling the whole.  That's all.  And they don't have to anyway.

We are just loving our beauty :heartpound:

A beauty looking back :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

8 часов назад, LadyLou сказал:

the rest under spoiler for who'd rather skip

Another speculation and nothing more. Well, blessed are those who have not seen (or not hear what Yuzu said), and have believed.

8 часов назад, LadyLou сказал:

Does ice rink Sendai stay open to the audience till 1am, to have him train as late as 2am?:tumblr_inline_n2pjd1FzUP1qdlkyg:

Yuzu's home rink is a municipal ice rink, the only one in a city with a population of 1,091,407. Anyone can enquire about his timetable. It's only free after midnight because the hockey team also practices there in the late evening. 

13 hours ago, 180267 said:

We know? You may be, but don't speak for everyone please. Yuzu has said many times that he decides everything himself and trains by himself, that he is not interested in remote training. Can Yuzu be counted as one of those who involved and who know for sure what is and what is not

So Yuzu is lying when he says he's training on his own without anyone's help. And Orser is lying about not knowing about Yuzu's plans. So why are they hiding the truth?
I think the answer is obvious. It's hard for someone to accept the fact that Yuzu is doing fine on his own and progressing. It ruins someone's fictional world in which Yuzu is incapable of conquering 4A without the help of former coaches. Those who made it up don't even know that Yuzu is unable to train earlier than midnight due to the home rink's schedule. In their fantasies, Yuzu has been training at night for over a year solely to get remote help from Orser, lol. They stopped believing in Yuzu when they found out he has no plans to return to Canada. It's still here Planet Hanyu? Or maybe it's Planet Cricket? Or Planet Orser?

Well, I'm really sorry for Massimiliano Ambesi. How disappointed he must be. And I'm really sorry for Yuzuru Hanyu. I hope he doesn't read what's written here.

If you want to stick to Yuzu's words, he said he isn't thinking of returning to Canada at the moment, which doesn't exclude the possibility that he might think of returning there later. If your opinion is that he will never ever return to Canada, that's your speculation.

People have different views and opinions, and yours is not the only one that can be accepted on this forum.

37 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

If your opinion is that he will never ever return to Canada, that's your speculation.

Where did I write this? Try to read carefully please.

I've written about speculations that Orser and Wilson (lol) are remotely helping Yuzu with training (even though he says otherwise) and that's why he trains late at night.  
But it's useless to explain anything to those who think that Sendai rink is Yuzu's property because of his constant donations and he can choose any time he wants to train, lol.

28 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

I responded to the part where you said has no plans to return to Canada. ;) 

Do you not remember what you are writing? 

If your opinion is that he will never ever return to Canada

Yuzu has no plans to return to Canada for training. When they do, we'll discuss them.

12 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Compared to the physiotherapist, we have not seen Kikuchi san since a national of Japan 2020 : is it because of COVID? Because for a long time, we saw him at  all competitions and gave him  real help, both physical and mental and he has known Yuzu since he was 8 years old. 

Continuing Kikuchi-sensei's book 'Strongly, Beautifully,….'  If you haven't read the previous parts, please read them first.  See my previous posts on tumblr or the master post on FB.  [Partial translation, some sentences are summarized or left ...

picture   "device" invented by him, to relieve tension in the brain 

picture    Continuing Kikuchi-sensei's book 'Strongly, Beautifully,….' Chapter 3 3.4 Examine Torso Deviations 3.5 Icing as a Recovery Method (don't translate these 2 sections; I can come back and do them after doing the parts that I need. interest me ...    picture  

Kikuchi is retired now but, even before that, Yuzuru also had other physiotherapists in Toronto (more than one through the years. One of them back in 2014 had posted on social media about not working with Yuzu anymore, it was discussed iirc post COC14 in the GS thread, but I can't find it now).

I guess that Kikuchi mainly travelled to comps and probably treated him when he was in Japan.

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

Kikuchi is retired now but, even before that, Yuzuru also had other physiotherapists in Toronto (more than one through the years. One of them back in 2014 had posted on social media about not working with Yuzu anymore, it was discussed iirc post COC14 in the GS thread, but I can't find it now).

I guess that Kikuchi mainly travelled to comps and probably treated him when he was in Japan.

Now that he is back in Sendai, maybe they can meet at Kikuchi-san's clinic (if the Covid situation allows) like in the good old days :img_21: