General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, JanMary said:

Why is everyone so calm

Am I the only one who went crazy and looped this video for more than an hour?

I confess it's not the new CM that touches me deeply. He is beautiful, of course (as always), but his facial expressions are less relaxed than in interviews - just my opinion of course, I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings.

No, for me it is that scream. Brutally exposed, genuine, determined yet vulnerable. It shakes my innermost and I still don't know in what way.

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Translation of Yuzu's interview

Credit: iron_klaus on twitter

Hope Sekkisei has a lot of that Pure Conc lotion in stock cuz that is going to fly off their shelves real quick!

So Yuzu is not fond of insects??? But he thinks bees are cute and he rescues bugs from the ice rink. Well, I guess he doesn't like all bugs. Good.  Now I don't feel so guilty when I smash a bug in the house cuz I used to think Yuzu would disapprove.  Lol.

31 minutes ago, 180267 said:

According to P.Hersh, Orser read Yuzu's view to find out about his plans for the season.

I would be wary about anything that man says. He's proven time and again that he has a bias against Yuzu, so I would not be surprised at all if he is "selectively interpreting" what Brian said to stir up controversy. Brian has Yuzu's phone number, and I'm sure he can contact him. If Yuzu has not told Brian about his plans,  he probably hasn't decided yet.

14 минут назад, IceWings сказал:

Brian has Yuzu's phone number, and I'm sure he can contact him. If Yuzu has not told Brian about his plans,  he probably hasn't decided yet.

Yuzu clearly said where he plans to train. Now Orser knows about it too.

8 minutes ago, 180267 said:

Yuzu clearly said where he plans to train. Now Orser knows about it too.

Not sure where you're getting that from. Yuzu said he has no plans to return to Canada for now. 

It's still difficult to travel to Canada with the current border restrictions. He may change his mind later. According to JSF vaccination plans, he's not even fully vaccinated, so it's not safe for him to travel. 

8 hours ago, Paskud said:

Hell yeah, I knew off season was too calm.:popcorn:

Nothing we haven't known so far, but maybe Orser should mind his phrasing a little bit (and stop talking to H***h). The implication is ...not nice. 

Anyway, let's not discuss this further. It will only add unnecessary drama and, more importantly, attention to Hershy. 

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Every day we stray further from god and closer to the day when Madame Tussand will reveal new Yuzuru figure.

A new one? Not just PW Yuzu in the Origin 2 costume? Because I think it's high time Mme. Tussaud's got a hydroblade Yuzu figure going...

12 hours ago, Anni said:

:67638860:

Some pictures 

😅

12 hours ago, Anni said:

Fresh Yuzu crumbs :heartpound:

SAVE the BLUE [PR]

He looks good:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

Edit: 

@Yuzu_legend was faster 😅

Yuzu looks so good in those soft and flowy sweaters. What a sweet video!

14 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Thank you very much everyone :thanks:

Finally a place where Yuzuru Hanyu is not listed as a two-time Olympic attender or simple Olympic champion (or Winnie Pooh maniac or obsessive Moby Dick hunter *cough*)... but a two-time Olympic champion that he is. And despite the fact that anyone can edit Wikipedia, it's still an encyclopedia that many people read and many people trust in. It's fantastic to see Yuzu featured on the mainpage and I hope that some people who didn't know about him before, will have a better picture of him now than what they might get from the press.

It's also funny that today is the reverse date of his birthday (12.7.) :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Yuzu things only.

22 hours ago, Henni147 said:

[NEWS]

@Henni147 You & your collaborators did a really great job,   something to be proud of. 🥰

22 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

20 hours ago, memae said:

They use the same reasoning too. Like the 4A base points are lower than you'd predict looking at the points in the progression of all the other jumps and so too are the points for the elements Simone Biles is pulling off that others are not and apparently they're trying to push it as justified because they don't want to encourage athletes to attempt dangerous moves by creating an incentive with a big step up in points. 

This is making me think of what my old Strengths of Materials prof told us in engineering school, when we had all flunked a midterm and wanted him to adjust the grades accordingly. He was a strict old Egyptian guy and I think he had little tolerance whatsoever for our lazy attitudes.

"It is not I who should lower my standards, " he said, effectively shutting down the discussion.  " It is you who should raise yours." And that was that. 

When people like Yuzu or Simone get underscored because they're so far ahead of the rest, then rather than trying to tie them down to everyone else's level, the rest should raise their standards and try to do better, and the judges too. 

3 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Wow. This is great! The L.A. Times is a major US newspaper. :agree:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

A new one? Not just PW Yuzu in the Origin 2 costume? Because I think it's high time Mme. Tussaud's got a hydroblade Yuzu figure going...

Hydroblade Yuzu would be so amazing! Or Ina Bauer Yuzu, or Bielmann Yuzu, or LMEY pistol pose Yuzu!

53 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

...This is making me think of what my old Strengths of Materials prof told us in engineering school, when we had all flunked a midterm and wanted him to adjust the grades accordingly. He was a strict old Egyptian guy and I think he had little tolerance whatsoever for our lazy attitudes.

"It is not I who should lower my standards, " he said, effectively shutting down the discussion.  " It is you who should raise yours." And that was that. 

When people like Yuzu or Simone get underscored because they're so far ahead of the rest, then rather than trying to tie them down to everyone else's level, the rest should raise their standards and try to do better, and the judges too.

Christina Aguilera had the same problem. She used to win all the talent contests in school, so the parents of the other children tried to ban her from entering the contests to allow the other kids to win. :/