General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Henni147 said:

[NEWS]

Congratulations :clapclap4:

Many thanks @Henni147for your effort. Your hard work is highly appreciated.:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

10 hours ago, Melodie said:

E6EJ5MwVcAQHVv1?format=jpg&name=large

On a side note, he really doesn't age much LOL. Sendai has a fountain of youth or sth 😂

Yuzu, if you are lurking her :wave:

Maybe you can tell me where the fountain of youth is, I'm coming *lol*

:knc_yuzu2:

I'm looking forward to his interview tomorrow.:loveshower:

Thank you very much everyone :thanks:

Finally a place where Yuzuru Hanyu is not listed as a two-time Olympic attender or simple Olympic champion (or Winnie Pooh maniac or obsessive Moby Dick hunter *cough*)... but a two-time Olympic champion that he is. And despite the fact that anyone can edit Wikipedia, it's still an encyclopedia that many people read and many people trust in. It's fantastic to see Yuzu featured on the mainpage and I hope that some people who didn't know about him before, will have a better picture of him now than what they might get from the press.

It's also funny that today is the reverse date of his birthday (12.7.) :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Yuzu things only.

19 時間前, Henni147さんが言いました:

Why do I have the feeling that of all iconic skating things that could be named after Yuzuru Hanyu, it will be the

Hide contents

Hanyu scream

It's only Yuzuru Hanyu in Japan who can get such screams Gyaaaa just by throwing a glove.  - by Nobunari Oda :biggrin: