General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Why do I have the feeling that of all iconic skating things that could be named after Yuzuru Hanyu, it will be the

Hide contents

Hanyu scream

To be a required element for senior men's FS in 2023...competitors to be judged on volume, pitch, vocal projection, emotional content, whether the scream fits the theme of the program, and sincerity of effort. 

:surprised_pikachu:

18 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Ten to Chi to

2. PW

3. Chopin

4. Seimei? But 8. also looks like Seimei...

6. LMEY?

The others...I have no idea. Lol.

I'm such a bad fan lol

22 hours ago, Paskud said:

What time is it? It's summer time and it's time for

An Ultimate Evil Fanyu Quiz 2:sin:

Try to guess from which programs are these starting poses.

hint: every pose is from different program

Please, put your answers in spoilers, so others won't have spoiled fun. ;*

TPMrxjG.png

F8HXnLM.png

GuG6KsQ.png

Y6RKXSO.png

m4Ui8dg.png

us3fcCN.png

zgaXxRa.png

kD7mvI1.png

HpvhqF3.png

tOgdGbw.png

I'm going to get this soooo wrong 😭

Spoiler

1. Ten to chi to?

2. PW

3. Ballade?

4. Otoñal?

5. Origin??

Ok i give up 😂

Answers to An Ultimate Evil Fanyu Quiz 2:sin:

Spoiler

1. Heaven and Earth

2. Parisienne Walkways

3. Romeo and Juliet 2

4. Seimei

5. Ballade no. 1

6. White Legend (and yes, this is NHK 2010:clapping-smiley:)

7. Otoñal

8. Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini

9. Notre Dame de Paris

10. Hope and Legacy

6 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Whatever Yuzu's dreams and goals might be from now on, I just feel blessed that I got to accompany him along the way and enjoy everything he has given us. And I look forward to accompanying and supporting him in achieving these dreams and goals. :softYuzu:

The sooner, the better.

Go for it, Zu!

5 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

Welp, we've enterned the cactus state yet again... :sigh:

But not for long! Remember: Yuzuru will appear on the Frau magazine issue that will be realised on July 13th, we're basically getting crumbs tomorrow (or the day after tomorrow if you live elsewhere). :wink2:

Everyone get ready to clean a beach, recycle all the plastic in your house, go thrifting, turn vegan and plant 100 trees... we are about to see ecologist Yuzuru Hanyu. :giggle: 

And apparently (i read this on insta but i don't remember the source, sorry) the new quote about the 4A being his last goal was released as part of a promotion for a new documentary about him, which i heard might be coming out on July 24th!! 

2 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

They use the same reasoning too. Like the 4A base points are lower than you'd predict looking at the points in the progression of all the other jumps and so too are the points for the elements Simone Biles is pulling off that others are not and apparently they're trying to push it as justified because they don't want to encourage athletes to attempt dangerous moves by creating an incentive with a big step up in points. 

5 hours ago, yuzu-san-fanyu said:

And apparently (i read this on insta but i don't remember the source, sorry) the new quote about the 4A being his last goal was released as part of a promotion for a new documentary about him, which i heard might be coming out on July 24th!! 

@daisyjune posted on the Dreams on Ice thread that the message displayed on the upper-right part of the screen during Yuzu's comment says, "Dreams on Ice 2021 ーHanyu Yuzuru Documentaryー July 24 (Sat.) 3pm~".

[NEWS]