General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

My reaction to the DOI news:

1. Has anyone checked on ToshI? Is he okay after Yuzu resurrected Masquerade?

2. Yuzu not coming back to Canada is what I expected given the circumstances, but I'm really :cry::64341262: anyway. It's the end of an era in a way. Yuzu is moving on to a new way of being. 

I can't even go there.  I can't even believe it.  And not just for me.  I can't believe it for Yuzu.  I hope his plans are fluid, at this point, because at least a few months of training with his coaches in-person will make a world of difference.  He is diligent and capable and hard working, but for the same reasons a doctor doesn't treat himself, Yuzu is not above benefitting from actual coaching.  If he truly has the 4A as his principle goal, I don't know how he thinks he can achieve that without Ghislain and without in-person training.  Staying in Japan just seems like an ill-thought out and rash idea.  I guess this is a "talk to me in October"  because I won't be able to accept this until after it's a fait accompli.

"Moving on" is when he retires.

What time is it? It's summer time and it's time for

An Ultimate Evil Fanyu Quiz 2:sin:

Try to guess from which programs are these starting poses.

hint: every pose is from different program

Please, put your answers in spoilers, so others won't have spoiled fun. ;*

TPMrxjG.png

F8HXnLM.png

GuG6KsQ.png

Y6RKXSO.png

m4Ui8dg.png

us3fcCN.png

zgaXxRa.png

kD7mvI1.png

HpvhqF3.png

tOgdGbw.png

10 minutes ago, Paskud said:

What time is it? It's summer and it's time for

An Ultimate Evil Fanyu Quiz 2:peach:

Try to guess from which programs these starting poses are.

hint: each pose comes from a different program

Please spoil your answers, so others don't get spoiled. ; *

TPMrxjG.png

F8HXnLM.png

GuG6KsQ.png

Y6RKXSO.png

m4Ui8dg.png

us3fcCN.png

zgaXxRa.png

kD7mvI1.png

HpvhqF3.png

ten.

tOgdGbw.png

AHHHH Paskud sacred, even the  : smiley-devil: :coolio: second part and with all his black pants, but hey there is the position of the legs as an index, and in my country it is midnight and 55 minutes when 0:55 AM : we will widen brains  :knc_yuzu2:In addition to this, you need to know more about it.

5 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

AHHHH Paskud sacred, even the  : smiley-devil: :coolio: second part and with all his black pants, but hey there is the position of the legs as an index, and in my country it is midnight and 55 minutes when 0:55 AM : we will widen brains  :knc_yuzu2:In addition to this, you need to know more about it.

You can try to guess tomorrow.:68468287:

Given that he’s competing in the GP series, how can he go to Canada in the current situation re the rules on admission etc?  They’re constantly changing - his best bet is to stay in Japan and travel with JSF - whatever their many failings may be they’ll get their allotted skaters to the competitions if at all possible.  It’s not ideal but would you wish his 2021/22 season be like Roman Sadovskys 2020/21?  I applaud Canada for their caution but a non Canadian skater might well choose to stay where they are guaranteed ice time.

3 hours ago, Paskud said:

TPMrxjG.png

F8HXnLM.png

GuG6KsQ.png

Y6RKXSO.png

m4Ui8dg.png

us3fcCN.png

zgaXxRa.png

kD7mvI1.png

HpvhqF3.png

tOgdGbw.png

Spoiler

1. Ten to Chi to

2. PW

3. Chopin

4. Seimei? But 8. also looks like Seimei...

6. LMEY?

The others...I have no idea. Lol.

I'm such a bad fan lol

3 hours ago, Paskud said:

TPMrxjG.png

F8HXnLM.png

GuG6KsQ.png

Y6RKXSO.png

m4Ui8dg.png

us3fcCN.png

zgaXxRa.png

kD7mvI1.png

HpvhqF3.png

tOgdGbw.png

Evil indeed...

Spoiler

1. Ten to chi to

2. PW

3. LGC

4. Seimei

5. Chopin

6. White Legend

7. Otonal

8. POTO

9. NDP

10. Hope&Legacy

10 hours ago, barbara said:

I can't even go there.  I can't even believe it.  And not just for me.  I can't believe it for Yuzu.  I hope his plans are fluid, at this point, because at least a few months of training with his coaches in-person will make a world of difference.  He is diligent and capable and hard working, but for the same reasons a doctor doesn't treat himself, Yuzu is not above benefitting from actual coaching.  If he truly has the 4A as his principle goal, I don't know how he thinks he can achieve that without Ghislain and without in-person training.  Staying in Japan just seems like an ill-thought out and rash idea.  I guess this is a "talk to me in October"  because I won't be able to accept this until after it's a fait accompli.

"Moving on" is when he retires.

Have you read Axel with Wings's translation of the DOI interview? His answer to the training base question, at least to me, suggests it depends on the pandemic/border situation. He basically says definitely Japan for now because amongst other things, there are difficulties to get to Canada right now. And he's right. Our border is still not open to foreign nationals. He would have to jump through a number of hoops and probably get declared some kind of special status to even be considered, not to mention the exemption for 14-day quarantine is for fully vaccinated Canadian nationals, which means even if he could get across the border, he'd be wasting 2 weeks in a condo or something, and he's Yuzu, so he'd never consider breaking the rules. It just doesn't really make sense to figure out that trip when Japan has been manageable even if not 100% ideal. But to me, the fact that he even knows it's currently difficult to get into Canada, means that he's looked it up or is keeping track, which means he's interested in going back even if it's only part time. You don't look up entry requirements to a country you're not interested in going to. Like I could tell you current entry requirements for Canadians into Russia are difficult, but I've got no clue for France.

My personal opinion is that if he could, he'd do half and half. Regardless though, let's have some faith that he knows what's best for his current situation given the global restrictions. :)

8 hours ago, Paskud said:

TPMrxjG.png

F8HXnLM.png

GuG6KsQ.png

Y6RKXSO.png

m4Ui8dg.png

us3fcCN.png

zgaXxRa.png

kD7mvI1.png

HpvhqF3.png

tOgdGbw.png

Spoiler

1. Ten to Chi to

2. PW

3. R&J2

4. Seimei

5. :confused: Chopin?

6. White Legend

7. Otonal

8. Zigeunerweisen

9. :scratch2: is this a trick question? Erm... NDP?

10. POTO

:panic:3, 5 and 10 look the same to me and I'm just guessing based on blades so I might have gotten them all mixed up or maybe they're not correct at all.

11 hours ago, Paskud said:

TPMrxjG.png

F8HXnLM.png

GuG6KsQ.png

Y6RKXSO.png

m4Ui8dg.png

us3fcCN.png

zgaXxRa.png

kD7mvI1.png

HpvhqF3.png

tOgdGbw.png

Spoiler

So tricky lol. Did you edit the picture for #3 just to get the colour of his pants and boots darker? :P

I got the easy ones right (#1, #3) some others that weren't obvious (NDP, White Legend...) and got mixed up easier ones like Seimei and Otonal lol (I haven't noticed the angle of his thighs is one of the differences between that two. At least I learned something new today).

7 hours ago, Chitsuki said:

Have you read Axel with Wings's translation of the DOI interview? His answer to the training base question, at least to me, suggests it depends on the pandemic/border situation. He basically says definitely Japan for now because amongst other things, there are difficulties to get to Canada right now. And he's right. Our border is still not open to foreign nationals. He would have to jump through a number of hoops and probably get declared some kind of special status to even be considered, not to mention the exemption for 14-day quarantine is for fully vaccinated Canadian nationals, which means even if he could get across the border, he'd be wasting 2 weeks in a condo or something, and he's Yuzu, so he'd never consider breaking the rules. It just doesn't really make sense to figure out that trip when Japan has been manageable even if not 100% ideal. But to me, the fact that he even knows it's currently difficult to get into Canada, means that he's looked it up or is keeping track, which means he's interested in going back even if it's only part time. You don't look up entry requirements to a country you're not interested in going to. Like I could tell you current entry requirements for Canadians into Russia are difficult, but I've got no clue for France.

My personal opinion is that if he could, he'd do half and half. Regardless though, let's have some faith that he knows what's best for his current situation given the global restrictions. :)

Yep! There are two versions. One says he doesn't consider going back to Canada for now due to travel restrictions, and it makes sense. Just trust Yuzu. He knows what he is doing. 

7 часов назад, Chitsuki сказал:

I can't even go there.  I can't even believe it.  And not just for me.  I can't believe it for Yuzu

The important thing is that Yuzu himself believes it. He believes in self-training and thinks he's doing well. Again, he said nothing about remote assistance with training, only about choreography. Yuzu can grow even if training on his own. He has everything for this. 

12 hours ago, Paskud said:

An Ultimate Evil Fanyu Quiz 2:without:

TPMrxjG.png

F8HXnLM.png

GuG6KsQ.png

4th

Y6RKXSO.png

m4Ui8dg.png

6th

us3fcCN.png

7th

zgaXxRa.png

8th.

kD7mvI1.png

HpvhqF3.png

tOgdGbw.png

Thank you for the quiz. :)

Spoiler

1. H & E

2. PW

3. :scratch2:

4. Otonal

5. :scratch2:

6. White Legend

7. Seimei

8. :scratch2:

9. Notre Dame de Paris 

10. :scratch2:

Sorry @Paskud I have given up ...I have now also watched videos on youtube, but  this is really hard. :unsure: I'm curious about the solution.  

22 hours ago, Neenah said:

Of course you will find references to Yuzu in media all over the World. It is subliminal messaging and part of fanyus world domination plan.

Which, as far as I can see is progressing very smoothly  :devil3:

We fanyus! So evil, much plan...:pudding::hairflip:

19 hours ago, barbara said:

Moving on" is when he retires.

Not necessarily.  It could just be his evolution as an artist and athlete. While I agree that he still needs coaches for that outside perspective and the whole "two heads are better than one" thing, he doesn't have to come to Canada to get that, either. Under current circumstances, someone could go to him for a bit, too.