General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, yuzu-san-fanyu said:

yessss, i ordered them on june 9th so it's been a while XD

and i just flipped through them both and the photos are SO PRETTY!!! they were definitely worth the wait!!!!!

Hide contents

side note: i'm glad there's not too much japanese so i don't feel like i'm missing out on too much, but does anyone have a translation of yuzu's two messages at the end of yuzu'll be back 3? i can tell one of them is recognizing the 10 year anniversary of the 3/11 earthquake, and i'm not sure what the other one is about. thank u!!

Those two messages are the ones he sent to the media on January 6 and March 11 this year. Following are some translations shared by fans:

54 минуты назад, CaroSkate сказал:

As a Japanese learner, I want to ask what the problem of Yuzu's sentence/pronunciation is? Why is he laughing so cutely? :10742290:

He was saying CS放送 (CS housou - sort of broadcoast, like satellite), and with all previous words (Stars on Ice as CS - english words :) was not easy to say fast, like a tongue twister. :dontdothistome:  

12 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

+ A while ago, I came across this and sorry FAY the article is in French and even if I can translate it into English, the link is French !!!!!!  

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/monde/exclusif-des-sponsors-japonais-se-retirent-des-jo/ar-AALUXUN?li=AAaCKnE  : s ponsors are leaving Olympics  :shrug: and Japanese support is lacking, in addition ..... So Yuzu in all this chaos ?? 

6 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Other information that has emerged : the Olympics will be without spectators in Tokyo and also in 3 sites : Chiba / Saitama / Kanagawa  and even the Japanese, because cases of COVID are on the increase and the torch relay is prohibited on public roads and it takes place behind closed doors from Friday and no public for the marathon in Sapporo and it is even written : "the accursed Tokyo Olympics" and it will be translated and understood better. 

Can we talk about this topic in the thread below until Yuzu's participation is confirmed?

I don't know, if this has been shared already, but it seems like Beijing's trying really hard to lure Yuzu to the Games.

It's like the whole motto of the Olympics is in the sign of Ten to chi to:

I would really laugh, if the organizers made the boards and decoration match the colors of the TenChi costume. Looks like they plan exactly that.

12 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I found this super cool edit of Yuzu ft. BTS that I have to share. The swag suits him so well! If he does get a new SP then I wish he'd bring LMEY back in some capacity. It's too good to be shelved after just 3 performances. 

Roman is using a BTS song for his 2021-22 season Gala.  And there are plenty of great ones Yuzu could use (they have Japanese versions of quite a few songs) - including two new ones (Butter being one of them, but Permission to Dance, just out last night, is super upbeat and happy.)

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

I don't know, if this has been shared already, but it seems like Beijing's trying really hard to lure Yuzu to the Games.

I would really laugh, if the organizers made the boards and decoration match the colors of the TenChi costume. Looks like they plan exactly that.

the coloring looks very nice!!! and ten to chi to fits this perfectly :girlsigh:

10 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Tbh, when I saw Yuzuru's costume in December, the first thing I did was searching for the colours of Beijing (and didn't find them back then). The matchings PW - Sochi and Seimei - Pyeongchang showed his galaxy brain.

I take these news as a good omen.

Edited a typo