General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:thankssign:  ANNIE very much, I appreciate this nice gesture towards me and no forgiveness between us, here : it is that I who do not understand English well and now, I understand the words better  :hairflip:    : therefore it is you who has, therefore ,  translated? 

Sorry I worded it wrong. :facepalm: I have not translated it myself, but a translation website.😉

[NEWS]

On 7/4/2021 at 5:22 PM, barbara said:

Not at all....I also have video from ACI 2019, but we had to shoot through the thick puck-marked hockey glass....  Thanks.

Edit: I tried - I got a message saying the file is too big (?).

oh! you actually can only link it from Google Drive, using the "External URL" field, and it will automatically embed the video... Unfortunately we don't have space to host videos, and also don't want PH to be taken down if someone comes after us for hosting them ...

PGqXS8a.png

6 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Reveal hidden contents

This is lovely:img_21:

I've just had time to read the subs and I'm in tears.
so lovely.
thanks for your translation :*

6 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

+ Some time ago I came across this and sorry FAY the article is in French and although I can translate it into English the link is in French !!!!!!  

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/monde/exclusif-des-sponsors-japonais-se-retirent-des-jo/ar-AALUXUN?li=AAaCKnE  : the sponsors are leaving the Olympics  :raise your shoulders: and the support Japanese is missing, in addition ..... So Yuzu in all this chaos ?? 

Other information that has emerged : the Olympics will be without spectators in Tokyo and also in 3 sites : Chiba / Saitama / Kanagawa  and even the Japanese, because cases of COVID are on the increase and the torch relay is prohibited on public roads and it takes place behind closed doors from Friday and no public for the marathon in Sapporo and it is even written : "the accursed Tokyo Olympics" and it will be translated and understood better. 

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Yuzu appeared!! He gave some comments regarding DOI on TBS just now. 

Edit: translation available now

This post has been tagged by Fay as [NEWS].

So good to see him again!  :loveshower:

2 hours ago, Melodie said:

Rumor has it that Yuzu will indeed have a new SP. Place your bets before all hell breaks loose, people :smiley-cool14:

What if he decided he wants to do Blinding Lights? :hihi:

ETA: I would die laughing if he hip-thrusted his way to the judges as his opening move! :smiley-laughing021: That would almost be as good as Kaori trying to slash the judges (because nothing can top that judge-slicing move).