General Yuzuru Chat

for any new user, some forum functions:

Spoiler

sWjGEdz.jpeg

be careful, there are two different "activity" tabs:tumblr_inline_n2pjd0smCx1qdlkyg:

by the way, you can access to bookmarked posts from your Profile too

https://imgur.com/Ll2tUpD

Ll2tUpD.jpeg

if you wanna mention a user without quoting their post, on your keyboard type @ followed by the first letters of the username (without space between @ and the letter), as you type, it should suggest you a lis tof usernames with those letter, you pick the one you want and you hav esomething like this: @LadyLou

When the username is highlighted like that, then that particular user will get notified that they've been mentioned by someone (so they can go and see what you wanted to tell them)

mZaz9e0.jpeg

if you can, try to use the multiquote instead of making different new posts per quote:snonegai:

unless you're posting News and also wnat ot reply to other people, then it's better to keep the News part as a different post (why multiquoting to your heart's content everything else... but don't be like me with my 29 and growing lists of posts I planned to reply to....that in the end I'll probably just let go... trying to catch up with this thread while the thread keeps moving on and on and I still haven't had the time to sort through all those posts I wanted to quote) :laughing:

by the way, @Hydroblade it looks like the Novice and Junior Competitions link both in the first post of this thread you've linked and the Introduction Wiki is broken

20 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

I know that the picture is purposely edited so that the color of the costume matches the product more but this looks really really pretty. Wouldn't mind if Tenchi 2.0 looked like that, hehe. 

I was thiking the same. :10636614:

I love original TenChi because it really looke like the sky with it's clouds and gives a dreamy feel to the outfit and program, but that darker colour could still represent the sky, only towards dusk...(or on a very, very high mountain:P) I know some people wished the colour was darker to make the details more visible, so maybe this could work. I wonder if he'll have a 2.0 version with slight colour alterations or he'll just keep the costume as it is...

Did he say smt about new SP next ss? I'm not sure just see some tweet in my timeline.

OMG I feel like I lost track of FS for forever. COVID made me quite disinterested with almost anything. I hope the new (safe) skating season can intrigue me somehow. Watching Yuzu skating again might revive my interest, hopefully.

22 часа назад, Yuzuwinnie сказал:

So, therefore, you are a skater and this beautiful melody reminds you, therefore, of good memories : I just sent the video and when I listen to the Carpenters I always have emotions with Karen, on the other hand it is write 1st competition and do you   continue? because for us Yuzu and skating are linked  :nod2:  and also you were able to translate what written? because the French are "personna gratta" here !!!!! 

Yes, I continue my training and on the next season I want to compete with new program. :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

I know french a little (very little) but I think it's more convinient to use here english, because more people can understand you and it's some kind of respect others :winky:

2 hours ago, monchan said:

Did he say smt about new SP next ss? I'm not sure just see some tweet in my timeline.

OMG I feel like I lost track of FS for forever. COVID made me quite disinterested with almost anything. I hope the new (safe) skating season can intrigue me somehow. Watching Yuzu skating again might revive my interest, hopefully.

He said he was looking for some piano music, but couldn't find anything that really caught his attention, so he ended up choosing LMEY because he thought the upbeat song would cheer people up during the pandemic. So people speculated that he would return to a piano music SP for the Oly season.

However he also said he liked the BTS choreo and wanted to learn from it so he can incorporate it into his SP, so that makes it sound like he might keep LMEY, or if he wanted a new SP, he might not go with piano music.

Some people are saying maybe he might debut a new SP at DOI? But what about a new EX? I'm thinking he might want to do PW as his EX at Rostelecom cuz Sochi. He's planning to keep TTCT, but if he also keeps LMEY, then I think we'll get a new EX. Maybe new EX reveal at DOI! :mischief:

Hopefully Yuzu's beautiful skating will revive your interest! But stay far, far away from the rest of the FS drama!

4 hours ago, hananistellata said:

When Yuzuru brings back a program for another season he always changes the costumes even just a tiny bit, he even got new costumes for Chopin and Seimei even if he was only gonna use them for 2 competitions in the season! If Yuzuru does change the Tenchi costume then we might even see something simular to the picture but it probably won't change drastically. It will be kinda like Chopin where the base is the same but with a different color and different details. 

Darker blue Tenchi with a gold belt and gold sparrows. Gold flowers too, or a mix of gold/yellow and lavender/lilac flowers. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

12 minutes ago, IceWings said:

Darker blue Tenchi with a gold belt and gold sparrows. Gold flowers too, or a mix of gold and lavender/lilac flowers.

I'm actually not so keen on the darker blue, but I cast my vote for more and brighter sparrows and flowers.

6 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

:knc_yuzu1: Yuzu is really frozen in time. Must be because he spends so much time with Ice-chan. :68468287:

She (Ice-chan)'s a cruel mistress but she bestows her favor and her rewards upon the deserving. Among those gifts, eternal youth.

Although tbf I think it's just Yuzu's Sendai constitution. Shizuka Arukawa doesn't look a day over 30, either.

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

She's a cruel mistress but she bestows her favor and her rewards upon the deserving. Among those, eternal youth.

Although tbf I think it's just Yuzu's Sendai constitution. Shizuka Arukawa doesn't look a day over 30, either.

I think when it comes to aging (or not), it also has a lot to do with a person's lifestyle, attitude to life and having a gentle and kind soul and a generous and loving heart. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

3 hours ago, monchan said:

This interview indicates that he may have a new short program:

https://twitter.com/orangesrgd/status/1408653909619404802?s=21

1 hour ago, tsubasanoyume said:

Yes, I am continuing my training and next season I want to compete with a new program. :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

I know a little (very little) French but I think it is more convenient to use English here because more people can understand you and it is kind of respect for others :wink:

OK, I was made to understand in relation to French (I explained at the beginning the reason for my difficulty in writing English, which I learned during 6 years and a very long time ago and lost 70% for lack of practice) delighted that you keep the pati swimming : at  what level? junior / senior and I wish you the best and that you get close to the podium  :nod2:   and the French, I guess you learn it in school, like me 

15 hours ago, Sha said:

For the longest time, I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I avoided all the videos about the crash and also his program because I just couldn't do it. The thought of him injured so badly and hurting so much makes my heart clench in sorrow. Only month after I became a fan that I watched the video and his program and it made me tear up because of how determined he was to compete and do his best. His love for skating is truly awe-inspiring and motivational. I cried too when I saw his score. 

Ditto to all of this ^^