General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Ghis said:

No, it was a complete list from junior to 2020, with the results obtained, it was something that I was looking for on the internet for a long time and could not find it, here I saw it and I have answered, what is wrong on this page in my opinion It is when you answer and return to consult your answer, the post to which you have answered should appear, it would be logical but it is not like that. Thanks anyway for trying to help me.

I don't really remember such a list, but Wikipedia certainly has it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Yuzuru_Hanyu#Detailed_results

6 minutes ago, Ghis said:

No, it was a complete list from junior to 2020, with the results obtained, it was something that I was looking for on the internet for a long time and could not find it, here I saw it and I have answered, what is wrong on this page in my opinion It is when you answer and return to consult your answer, the post to which you have answered should appear, it would be logical but it is not like that. Thanks anyway for trying to help me.

may I suggest you to use "bookmark" for those post you're really intrested in? that's the easiest way never to loose track of them
or just the "quote" for general conversation

about the post you're looking for: in your homepage you can see all the activities you made on the planet. it may take I while but you can skip through them, find your answer and afterwards the original post

oh and yes, welcome :)

Thank you very much, in wikipedia they put separately the list of competitions in which I participate, and in another the number and type of medals per competition, but what I want to know is which medal has been achieved for each competition

2 minutes ago, Ghis said:

You are very kind, but I cannot find the list of my activity, this page is very, very difficult to use,

I'm on laptop so I don't know if it's the same on mobile. anyway if you click on top right corner on your profile pic and select profile you can see all your activities
anyway here's the link  to your profile https://planethanyu.com/profile/6300-ghis/
I can't see any post older than 1 hour but you may (privacy setting maybe?)

planet hanyu isn't so difficul to use. just different from servers as discord or other chatrooms. you will easly get accustomed to it
it's a lovely place, full of lovely people and all the infos and videos you need about yuzu <3

4 minutes ago, gaia said:

I'm on mobile so I don't know if it's the same on mobile. anyway if you top right click on your profile picture and select profile you can see all your activity
anyway here is the link to your profile  https://planethanyu.com/profile/6300-ghis/
I can't see any messages older than an hour but you can (privacy setting maybe?)

Planet Hanyu is not that hard to use. just different from servers like Discord or other chat rooms. you will get used to it easily
its a lovely place full of lovely people and all the yuzu info and videos you need <3

YES Gaia, I confirm that the planet is easy to use, not being a "pearl" in computing  :pouty: and I found TOP answers here compared to Yuzu and nice people and welcome  (despite my NO to French that I 'happens to translate  : smiley-cool14: :girlsigh: )   and FYI : I am 25 ° and the sun came :peace2: 

47 minutes ago, Ghis said:

How about checking your browsing history on your browser? This place also has a Yuzu wiki too, but it covers mainly his senior career, so it is probably not what you are looking for...

https://planethanyu.com/wiki/

ETA: This is the one I wanted to post 

13 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

YES Gaia, I confirm that the planet is easy to use, not being a "pearl" in computing  :pouty: and I found TOP answers here compared to Yuzu and nice people and welcome  (despite my NO to French that I 'happens to translate  : smiley-cool14: :girlsigh: )   and FYI : I am 25 ° and the sun came :peace2: 

happy to hear that finally sunny days have arrived.
and in a few days "our peculiar japanese sun" will rise at DOI
goodnews allover the line on the whole :)
edit: allover the line is such an italian expression.  :facepalm: 

29 minutes ago, gaia said:

happy to learn that the beautiful days have finally arrived.
and in a few days "our particular Japanese sun" will rise at DOI
good news from the whole line  on the whole assembly: down :)
the line is such an Italian expression.  : facial palm: 

Do you concerned about not you, it's French and it also said Japan and is said well : "the country of the rising sun" :winky:

1 hour ago, Ghis said:

Maybe it was this? 

The first post of this thread

1 minute ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Do you concerned about not you, it's French and it also said Japan and is said well : "the country of the rising sun" :winky:

ah yes. rising sun is just said everywhere I think.
it's the expression "all over the line" to mean in every aspect that I belive is very italian :P
my brain translated it without realising it didn't make sense in english.

On 7/1/2021 at 7:58 AM, Henni147 said:

I tried really hard to completely ignore antis' takes on Yuzu and his skating over the last weeks, but there comes a certain moment, when my legs and fingers just can't keep still anymore. And this is the result:

Good work! Also, ever since Yuzu started training so focused on 4A, all his other jumps got way better and he executes them with ease. It really stuck out to me this year. 

Maybe Yuzu has discovered the true secret to jump supremacy: overkill. Shoot for 4A and everything else becomes a piece of cake.

I'm sorry I wanted to answer everyone but now I don't get to respond to every message that they have sent me, I wanted to say that I am very grateful to all of you, Planet Hanyu Staff has sent me the post I was looking for, thank you very much to all.