General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, Chitsuki said:

I think Sendai as a whole (and the native Sendai people) are quite protective of Yuzu. As we know he's there and probably goes to the rink quite regularly (albeit at potentially odd times), but we haven't seen tons of photos of him or heard that he was being pursued or that crowds were camping in front of his family home. This seems to happen more in other places or at Sendai competition / ice shows when it's not just the native population.So, I don't think he would necessarily be mobbed in the queue, but I agree that it's probably easier to book him before the first date of the day and get him in and out and out and about. 'completely avoid this possibility.

And yes, I agree that no matter how he gets vaccinated, I'm just happy to hear that he will be soon.

When it came to camping, I saw it in real life at the SDF in Paris during a concert : fans camp on the square 6 days in advance to have a standing place on the lawn and on D-day start the queue at night   , for a seat  near the stage and sometimes there is a fight (in the stands it's numbered and that's what I do) 

I think Yuzu is discreet and not seen, as is written in magazines and gossip as I have seen, he actually knows everyone ed naked mérées the list and most importantly, everything the people get vaccinated. 

hace 32 minutos , sweetwater said:

If you mean the "TV" section on the planet, it is offline when we are not having a streaming party, but you can watch the videos posted in the "Videos" section anytime. If you click on "Videos" on the planet banner, you will move to this page, and if you find any video you want to watch, just click on it, and you will be able to watch it.

Now I can't find your post where you put all the competitions and the results, it has disappeared, I am new and this page seems very difficult to use, would you do me a favor pass me a link to your post, thank you in advance (answering is also difficult )

2 minutes ago, Ghis said:

But the hours are the Japanese hours? I am in Spain and I do not know what time it really corresponds.

yes, it's local jp time. you can check easly on google the time difference ;)

6 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Yes, I feel exactly the same as you. Watching his determination and fighting spirit in this performance was inspiring in so many ways. You can argue, if it was too reckless or dangerous, but in the end it turned out to be a good decision.

Unfortunately, I know people who only watched this performance because of the drama, the gore and the feeling, which I find just disgusting. Same with the large number of people who were curious about the accident itself. But it's like that.

Henni : in our current world, I am not surprised to read your writing in part 2 : it is called unhealthy curiosity  > :(to see 2 young men  injured and, unfortunately, could have been fatal and for these people  :animated-smileys-angry-033:  and I recalls having seen a video (which I can not find any more) where Yuzu says with a hyper determined air with his bandage on the head and next to Brian  : "I CAN or I MAY"? before his performance and his tears at the end hurt my heart 

Thanks, this page drives me crazy, nothing is understood about how it works, a little while ago I found a post from a user that put the complete list of competitions in which Yuzuru participated with the results, and now no matter how much I click everywhere I can't find this post anymore, can someone pass me the link to this post?

10 minutes ago, Ghis said:

Thanks, this page drives me crazy, nothing is understood about how it works, a little while ago I found a post from a user that put the complete list of competitions in which Yuzuru participated with the results, and now no matter how much I click everywhere I can't find this post anymore, can someone pass me the link to this post?

Are you talking about this?

11 minutes ago, gaia said:

yes, it is local time jp. you can easily check on google the time difference;)

Gaia and also Ghis who is in Spain (with the French blue / white / red flag)  , are all 3, roughly in the same time zone and therefore, and the difference with Japan is + 9/10 h by compared to  ours : here I am at 5:15 p.m. / 5:15 PM and therefore in Japan it is 2 or 3 AM and we do the opposite for Canada, it's less than our local schedule ;) 

No, it was a complete list from junior to 2020, with the results obtained, it was something that I was looking for on the internet for a long time and could not find it, here I saw it and I have answered, what is wrong on this page in my opinion It is when you answer and return to consult your answer, the post to which you have answered should appear, it would be logical but it is not like that. Thanks anyway for trying to help me.