General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I tried really hard to completely ignore antis' takes on Yuzu and his skating over the last weeks, but there comes a certain moment, when my legs and fingers just can't keep still anymore. And this is the result:

He's never been better. If he's anything less, it might be speed in and out, but I don't even see that.   But he still needs to get back to his jumping coach.

6 hours ago, Fay said:

Translate or your comment will be hidden. This is the last warning. 

F : hello, if you had taken the trouble to look at what I wrote below this, you will see that I had a problem : so just a question, why does it bother me as much as I write in French? since I google translate everything written here  :shrug:and there have been complaints !!!!! 

3 hours ago, gaia said:

@Yuzuwinnie can i suggest to use deepl translator? (Wich I prefer Google) when I miss my English I just write in Italian, TJB my post translated, copy and paste here😉

blue is my favorite color but I still prefer the original which gives me a more "light" feeling

not for me more

:thankssign:  GAIA, but as I wrote to Fay I solved the problem and I had already sent my writing with the video and I like the 2 blue ones (that's why I put a "like") but for the costume Yuzu, light is perfect : yuzupout:

40 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

F : hello, if you had taken the trouble to look at what I wrote below this, you will see that I had a problem : so just a question, why does it bother me as much as I write in French? since I google translate everything written here  :shrug:and there have been complaints !!!!! 

Because everyone else who can speak other languages do their own translations into English, why can’t you? If I follow your own line of behaviour, I can write in Russian or Tatar, let the other do the translation of what I have to say. Others can speak other languages.It would be actually rude. 
We can do with google translate, but I don’t think it’s of you to make all the others make a google translate of what you write. 
So last warning it was. I either hide your comments or take them to a French thread. Or you use an automatic translator. Please. 

6 hours ago, gaia said:

...blu is my favourite color but I still prefer the original which gives me a sensation of more "lightness"...

I like both colors, but since TTCT is depicting a battle scene, the darker color also suits the program. In addition, the darker color is similar to the Parisienne Walkways and PC Chopin blue, so want to channel those Olympic gold medal, record-breaking vibes. :9:

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I tried really hard to completely ignore antis' takes on Yuzu and his skating over the last weeks, but there comes a certain moment, when my legs and fingers just can't keep still anymore. And this is the result:

Love this! Thank you so much for showing the truth. You deserve a "Best Fanyu" award for all your great work! :winner:

18 часов назад, Yuzuwinnie сказал:

Encore pour le plaisir des yeux et des oreilles, sur la superbe mélodie des Carpenters et la voix particulièrement douce de Karen  <3 et j'ai fait traduire en Français les paroles de cette mélodie qui colle juste avec les images  : softYuzu: et j'écrit un commentaire traduit) : "un être à la sensi bilité à fleur de peau et d'un mental à toutes épreuves : voil à ce qui fait de lui un champion" SUPER bien écrit Bernadette et c'est bien tout ce qui est Yuzu  : animated-smileys-character-075: et comme on le dit en France : "les fées se sont penchées sur son berceau" 

PS : google translate ne veut pas traduire? désolée 

Oh, this song with Hanyu... So precious! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: On previous adult figure skating season my program was on that song... My first competition :cri:

23 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I fear, the reason for the many clicks on CoC POTO is rather curiosity than popularity. People wanted to know about the crash with Yan Han and watch Yuzu fighting through the program. Drama and sensation still seem to attract more people than beauty and magic in many cases, which is sad.

But I fully agree with you: Ballade and the EX programs in general should have way more views. It's unforgivable that Notte has not even hit the 2Mio. Yet.

But the off-season is long ... : pudding:

By the way: Sportschau LMEY dropped to 5th place on the channel. It got surpassed by the summary of the Germany-Portugal match at the current Euros. But they are pretty close together, Yuzu with 1.87 M views and the soccer clip with 1.9 M ..

However, it seems that many Euros videos have passed the 1M view mark or got close to it, so Yuzu's video may have a hard time to stay in the top 5. Fanyus, do your thing : coolio:

I regularly watch CoC POTO (the program, not the fall.) I don't watch out of curiosity, but out of extreme pride. It reminds me that Yuzu is a hero made of the strongest steel. He knew that if he didn' t skate, that would have been the end of the season for him. He would not have been able to go to the GPF. I watch, knowing that this incredibly brave boy was skating with a sprained ankle, an injured thigh, a huge contusion across his abdomen and midriff, two bleeding head wounds, a massive headache, AND the extreme psychological strain of having to suppress his emotions! Yet he powered through that program, racking up all the points he needed to continue his season, never forgetting the choreography, and still managing to bring passion to the program. I cry with him when he gets his score. He was holding his breath until he knew he could go on. He was so happy, he became a complete mess, finally letting out every emotion he'd been holding back. If Yuzu were a soldier, he'd be the sort who might be wounded terribly on the battlefield, yet throw another wounded soldier over his back and save him before he allowed himself to collapse. When people talk about Yuzu's mental strength, CoC POTO is the single biggest example you can find.

9 minutes ago, Toni said:

I regularly watch CoC POTO (the program, not the fall.) I don't watch out of curiosity, but out of extreme pride. It reminds me that Yuzu is a hero made of the strongest steel. He knew that if he didn' t skate, that would have been the end of the season for him. He would not have been able to go to the GPF. I watch, knowing that this incredibly brave boy was skating with a sprained ankle, an injured thigh, a huge contusion across his abdomen and midriff, two bleeding head wounds, a massive headache, AND the extreme psychological strain of having to suppress his emotions! Yet he powered through that program, racking up all the points he needed to continue his season, never forgetting the choreography , and still managing to bring passion to the program. I cry with him when he gets his score.He was holding his breath until he knew he could go on. He was so happy, he became a complete mess, finally letting out every emotion he'd been holding back. If Yuzu were a soldier, he'd be the sort who might be wounded terribly on the battlefield, yet throw another wounded soldier over his back and save him before he allowed himself to collapse. When people talk about Yuzu's mental strength, CoC POTO is the single biggest example you can find.CoC POTO is the single biggest example you can find.CoC POTO is the single biggest example you can find.

Is there some glitch on the app? It kept making word salad of my comment. I finally gave up editing it with a somewhat acceptable version.

3 hours ago, tsubasanoyume said:

Oh, that song with Hanyu ... So precious! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:In the previous season of adult figure skating, my program was on this song ... My first competition :shout:

So, therefore, you are a skater and this beautiful melody reminds you, therefore, of good memories : I just sent the video and when I listen to the Carpenters I always have emotions with Karen, on the other hand it is write 1st competition and do you   continue? because for us Yuzu and skating are linked  :nod2:  and also you were able to translate what written? because the French are "personna gratta" here !!!!!