General Yuzuru Chat

47 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

I'm right now looking through our lists for ice shows, i'm clicking on all links from YT and checking, if they're unlisted I add them to a separate YT list that I'll download stuff from and save into our archive. ll do it up until 2018:

Maybe someone wants to join and make a playlist of unlisted videos for Junior Competitions, Senior competitions, and Documentaries?

I don't know how to check if a video is listed. if you can quickly explain I could help

On the negative side Yuzu will have a couple of competitions within a few weeks but the good thing is that he'll only need to fly to Russia and then NHK, GPF and Nationals will all be in Japan, which means less travel for him. With these assignments it seems likely he isn't planning to go back to Canada soon, which probably means no ACI for him either (he may go to Asian Open Trophy if he wants to test the Olympic venue and skate his programs at competition before the GP Series).

I hope going to Sochi will be a good omen in the Olympic season. <3 

I wish good luck to Yuzu at the GP Series and hope he will stay healthy and everything will go well for him at those events.

39 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

I'm right now looking through our lists for ice shows, i'm clicking on all links from YT and checking, if they're unlisted I add them to a separate YT list that I'll download stuff from and save into our archive. ll do it up until 2018:

Maybe someone wants to join and make a playlist of unlisted videos for Junior Competitions, Senior competitions, and Documentaries?

Update: Here's the list for ice shows: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgiAY29TlxpZNKGu6Ruy1r3fAZ7iwUt2G

I was able to save everything to streamable except the ones already privated by yt/uploaders.

I'll make sure to update our video box with the ones missing ^^

19 minutes ago, gaia said:

I don't know how to check if a video is listed. if you can quickly explain I could help

yes of course!

what i do is hover over the link in PH compilation to see if the source is Youtube, then click on it and if it's Unlisted, it'll say so under the video title!
EyaaD8P.png

1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

Aaaw, don't worry, there is always next season. :consoling2:

I just do not have faith that Yuzu will be skating in the 2022-2023 season.  Unless he gets back to his coaches and has actual training, his chances at the Olympics (and a successful 4A) are hurt.  If he doesn't have a stellar season, I don't think he'd come back.

10 minutes ago, barbara said:

I just do not have faith that Yuzu will be skating in the 2022-2023 season.  Unless he gets back to his coaches and has actual training, his chances at the Olympics (and a successful 4A) are hurt.  If he doesn't have a stellar season, I don't think he'd come back.

oh that's interesting! I actually thought that because he prob won't get to his coaches this season (with NHK and COR), and because he might be waiting until he has Ghislain's help to continue practicing the 4A (given he said he's not practicing it rn in the K&C interview), that his GP assignments might force him to push off retiring, since the 4A is his ultimate dream and I don't see him retiring until his body gives out or he lands it

4 hours ago, Fay said:

The tickets aren’t out yet, no idea when they are starting to sell them. Then they should be available. 
Mind you, travelling within Russia isn’t going to be easy. I am afraid that you’ll have to be fully vaccinated and have proof thereof to be able to board a plane from August 1st. 

That's the issue isn't it.....being able to board a plane.  :smiley-angelic001:

Just now, Hydroblade said:

I am kinda relieved that he won't be close because there's no way i can take time off to travel this year :sadPooh:

But idk, i'm a bit sad because i know it's possibly the last season and i don't want to think about thaaat:sadPooh:

Chin up my lovely.  It may not be his last season.  Let's hope. :fingerscrossed:

51 minutes ago, barbara said:

Same. I do think he'll make it to the Olympics, but might retire after that. The Olympics would be the next plausible event to attend but idk if I'll be able to make it. At this point Rostelecom is looking attractive.

Kose Sekkisei was live on Instagram yesterday. You can watch the video here.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQs-uKsAkB2/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yuzu's original smartphone stand with Haru Yo Koi photo :11135030:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].