General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I remember that Yuzu is making a nice smile and a fan too, because there is 1 of his favorite bands playing on a screen on the stage and you summed up Hananistellata well  :girlsigh: and he is younger because (to my memory?) That takes place in 2015 at the end of the year for Christmas or January 1st? and, at one point, there is Darth Vader passing by and Yuzu makes him the SEIMEI pose (not afraid of him  :peace2:

Yuzu channeling his inner Seimei… .. I watched all of Kouhaku Utagassen live because of Yuzu. ^^ It was a great show!  Happy New Year everyone !!!  [credit as marked / FB]

nevermind i should have simply scrolled further! here's my answer to when this was :D

54 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Yuzu's interview in K&C magazine 

"Revealing a part of personal life" really is just 1) he loves earphones, 2) he loves spending time with family, 3) details on the video game he is playing.

Yuzu, king of revealing nothing beyond what he has been sharing :war:

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

"Revealing a part of personal life" really is just 1) he loves earphones, 2) he loves spending time with family, 3) details on the video game he is playing.

While I’m actually relieved that he keeps to himself and doesn’t give anything away for his own sake and I’m all for it, it is also a tad bit frustrating. I mean, come on, we should get at least some privileges with the way we swoon and root for him :68468287: /jk

That little snippet of Yuzu smiling with his twinkly eyes reminded me that I have a thing for ears :8788161:

Gosh, I miss figure skating, in general. Mostly watching Yuzuru, and never mind the chaos the skating world is submerged in, I just miss watching figure skating.

I need to find something else to do other than working overtime, or playing Ghost of Tsushima and Sekiro on PS4. ETA: and eat.

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

that's not "crumbs", it's a whole slice of bread! thanks @amylance1215 for sharing :bow:

2 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

I am curious now what Yuzuru understands by a SP "only he can skate and perform" (as it is translated). As for me, I can't imagine someone else skating and performing any of his programs.

I just wonder if my heart will survive to a sp yuzu only can skate (whatever he understands by saying so). knowing his standards i belive it's going to be THE sp of all times :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, Melodie said:

vague-yu yuzu as always. love and hate for this one more thing he's incredibly good at
(wich reminded of this hilarious blog entry https://fanyufanme.com/theres-nothing-quite-like-yuzuru-vague-yu/)

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

@amylance1215Thanks for sharing. :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

"When I'm with my family and we're just laughing and joking. I'm embarrassed (laughs) but I really do feel happiness like this".

:softYuzu:

It's so good to hear that the compliments of the fans make him very happy. And he makes us happy with his skating.:heart:

Yuzu, if you're lurking here :wave: Of course we will continue to support you. Stay strong and never give up. Good luck with 4A. :agree:

:67638860:

Credit: @meimei21817207 on twitter

Countdown to the Brazilian radio show with a special program about Yuzu :peace2:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

hiii and sorry to barge in, I'm still at page 6442 of my catching up with this thread so dunno what's going on here right now, but gotta ask this: does anyone know if this vid was ever subbed (at least the part about the boots, I really don't care about what's being said in the N footage)? it's a vid talking about the Edea boots and the technology that protects Zuzu's precious feet:10636614: It was from GPF19 so probably that's why I had completely missed this vid :tumblr_inline_n2pjd0smCx1qdlkyg: it's the first time I see it and I'm twice kuyashii because argh they've dubbed the whole thing so I can't understand much despite most of the people there speaking italian LOLsob

(also why was jpn tv showing a very clearly UR jump as example like whyyy the other they showed were fine tho but that one was such a odd choice LOL)

also, it felt so odd to see zuzu's footprint in there LOL

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Countdown to the Brazilian radio show with a special program about Yuzu :peace2:

oh  (insert any swearword you may like) ! it's gonna be 9 pm here and I'll be at work at that time

😭😭😭

I'm sure it'going to be recorded and translated but I just wanted to join it live just to show my support. 😢

4 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

"To be frank I have confidence in every thing you mentioned. Everything" — Yuzu when asked which is his biggest weapon among transition, performance, skating and jumps.

King only 😏❄️

does he seem to be more confident than usual in this interview or is it just me really wishing him to be strong at body and mind? 🤔

2 minutes ago, gaia said:

does he seem to be more confident than usual in this interview or is it just me really wishing him to be strong at body and mind? 🤔

Seeing how his confidence developed after 19/20 season onward, I think he has truly become more confident and comfortable with his own capability :grin: