General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, lajoitko said:

This Pegasus game just keeps giving! Now it is Yuzu´s English message.

His voice is so soothing ❤

11 hours ago, yuzu-san-fanyu said:

i pre-ordered this and i'm so excited for it to come!! now we'll just have to see how long it takes to ship a heavy book from japan to the US :peekapooh:

I hope you don't have to wait so long for it. 🙏

Endless Y spiral 😅

4 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

I feel like his english speaking voice used to be a lot more higher pitched and now it's more...normal? :laughing: I guess he is getting better/more comfortable with it...

It sounds like he's whispering hahahahaha. Maybe Mama Hanyu scolded him for being too loud?

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It sounds like he's whispering hahahahaha. Maybe Mama Hanyu scolded him for being too loud?

hahahahahahahaha I guess she did :rofl2:

5 hours ago, gaia said:

I really enjoy this performance. I was showing it to a friend of mine and she rekons it delivers so much hope beauty and serenity.

seeing him skating like that, singing along,with so much grace, a beautiful smile and strong emotions really makes my day

so talented, so skilled and so very sweet and cute

he really is our light

I love it when his costumes have wide, flowy sleeves that are kind of 'flappy', like seimei and chopin and tenchi, it makes him look like he's flying which I think is really apt

9 minutes ago, hope-and-yuzu said:

I love it when his costumes have wide, flowy sleeves that are kind of 'flappy', like seimei and chopin and tenchi, it makes him look like he's flying which I think is really apt

I agree, they add more movement to his movements (if you get what I mean). other costumes have their appeal though (and no, I'm not thinking at the purple pants of sin kind of appeal :P). basically they always match the music and what yuzu wants to express in a exquisite way.
can't tell wich is my favourite but the blue shirt with the yellow wings kind of hurted my eyes  :59227c768286a__s:  lol

11 minutes ago, gaia said:

I agree they add more movement to his moves (if you know what I mean). other costumes have their appeal (and no, I'm not thinking of the purple pants of sin  : P). basically they always match the music and what the yuzu wants to express in an exquisite way.
I can't say which is my favorite but the blue shirt with the yellow wings hurt my eyes   :59227c768286a__s :  lol

:wave: you who is Italian, you will not need to read the translations, may it be commented by M Amb esi and A Dolfini and admire Yuzu in a magnificent swan  :nod2:   and you speak of her blue shirt  ? Please and you must know "IL VOLO" which sings Notte Stellata (what does that mean?) And I love this song  :heartsign: and  : iagree:compared to what he writes in it 

2 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: you who is Italian, you will not need to read the translations, may it be commented by M Amb esi and A Dolfini and admire Yuzu in a magnificent swan  :nod2:   and you speak of her blue shirt  ? Please and you must know "IL VOLO" which sings Notte Stellata (what does that mean?) And I love this song  :heartsign: and  : iagree:compared to what he writes in it 

oooh ambesi. I love that man! his commentaries are simply great (and he really loves yuzu too)
notte stellata (starry night) ls a lovely song even if, to be honest, I don't really like il volo (unless yuzu is skating to them of course :D )

16 minutes ago, gaia said:

oooh ambesi. I love this man! his comments are just awesome (and he likes yuzu a lot too)
notte stellata (starry night) it's a nice song although to be honest i don't really like il volo (unless yuzu is skating with it them of course ): D 

Hey, no problem with what you don't like : it's your choice that you have to respect and when I hear "starry night" THANK YOU I always see Yuzu in person 

2 hours ago, hope-and-yuzu said:

Welcome to posting and de-lurking! I see that you have been with us since January. Have fun!