General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, gaia said:

well could it be just because it's for summer olympics?

Loads of skaters were involved in carrying the torch in other prefectures. Daisuke Takahashi and Rika Kihira are the ones I remember. 

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I love these ice-kiss hydroblades so much. Phantom Kabocha has contributed two pictures to Wiki Commons as well that are really great.

This is one of them (from Torino gala 2019):

And also: Congrats to Parisienne Walkways for reaching 9Mio views! :cheer:

@micaelis Regarding all Olympic routine-videos about figure skaters, this is what I've found on the Olympic Channel so far (sorted by date of upload):

To be honest, it's a bit weird that skaters like Alina and Zhenya, who only competed at one Olympics, have an all-routine video. I wonder how long an "all-routine" video of Plushenko would be... two hours? :xD:

Wonder what will be the title of the new “all-routine” video if Yuzu competed in Beijing 2022:dancingpooh:, “all-all-routine” video?

15 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

omg, congrats!!! what's it about? 👀

@yuzuangelThank you so much!
It is about vaccines, vaccinations, and a bit about debunking crazy conspiracy theories about vaccines. It is in Polish (as you can see, sorry about that), the title is: "Why do we vaccinate? Viruses, bacteria and epidemics."

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

No, that doesn't matter... For example Rika was a torchbearer in May, and Shoma was also scheduled as one but had to quarantine after returning from Worlds in Sweden.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Loads of skaters were involved in carrying the torch in other prefectures. Daisuke Takahashi and Rika Kihira are the ones I remember. 

gosh! no explanation, just hope he's fine. 

4 hours ago, gaia said:

his hydroes are not only textbooks but pure poetry ❤

: iagree: with you, they are real little jewels  :girlsigh: and this is what I have : a compilation of his different passage of steps of all kinds / beginning and end of programs by his poses / ina / hydros also / movements of the hands, etc. ... and "come on come on" as R Willams sings  :peek:and sometimes, his gaze  :heartsign:especially up close on Heaven and earth 

2 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

- a bit off topic, but since we're not writing much these weeks -

The Olympic Torch seems to have passed Sendai without Yuzuru being involved.

according to reuters he could be the final toarchberarer so maybe (very maybe) that's why he wasn't involved in the sendai event...
I doubt it but, who knows. he's such a great athlete and he's so loved by everyone he surley has earned that honor... we'll see.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-olympics-2020-torchbearer-idUSKCN1VC06C