General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Well done Henni. :clapping-smiley::grin_clapping::clapping-smiley:

Thank you, Henni147 for your wonderful work.

This can counterbalance the propaganda I$U, J$F and U$fed is promoting preOlympic season that Yuzu is washed up and etoile and others are the stars:deal:

15 hours ago, Henni147 said:

By the way: Yuzu's "All Olympic routines" video has just passed 2Mio views. Congrats :cheer:

This appears to be an official collation on the Olympic Channel.  If it is, a question - Has the Olympic Channel done this for any other athlete, particularly figure skaters.  If it hasn't we have a clear indication that that channel, at least, knows how to increase its viewing numbers.  Yuzu Rules!

You all know Yuzuru, and many other skaters, use John Wilson blades, made from Sheffield Steel which is from the UK.  You might be interested in this news item relating to Brexit and the effects on the UK steel industry (I'm sorry, I know some people think sport and politics shouldn't mix, but it really is unavoidable in my view - politics affects everything including sport! Even down to the quality of Yuzuru's blades!! :8:

I have put it under a spoiler though for those who are not interested :))

Spoiler

Brexit (the decision of the UK to withdraw from the European Union) will likely mean the influx of cheaper and poorer quality steel imports into the UK, having a direct effect on the UK steel industry. 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/jun/20/brexit-madness-will-wreck-uk-steel-industry-tories-warned

20 minutes ago, micaelis said:

This appears to be an official collation on the Olympic Channel.  If it is, a question - Has the Olympic Channel done this for any other athlete, particularly figure skaters.  If it hasn't we have a clear indication that that channel, at least, knows how to increase its viewing numbers.  Yuzu Rules!

Yes, some other skaters also have their complete set of Olympic skates - Yuna Kim, for instance. 

Or VM - they’ve garnered even more views. Which is ok. :) 

There might be more, these I remember. 

the tweet is new but how about theoriginal interview? does anybody Know?
I thought he was still 1/8 rotation short apparently he isn't anymore
<3

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
13 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

The chat is dryyyyyyy. :th_tumbleweed:

Let's start another conversation. If I remember correctly, skaters would wear yukatas at Dreams On Ice in previous years right? If participants wear yukatas this year too, what kind of yukata do you think Yuzuru will wear? 

Personally I'm not expecting too much, just a simple dark yukata, either black or grey, maybe navy blue, nothing too crazy. :laughing:

well, he has always great respect of traditions so I wouldn't expect a LMEY style yukata but... god only knows what's in that sharp restless evil mind trying to leave us all more and more breathless  :P

1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

The cat is dryyyyyyy. :th_tumbleweed:

Let's start another conversation. If I remember correctly, skaters wore yukatas at Dreams On Ice in previous years, right? If participants are also wearing yukata this year, what type of yukata do you think Yuzuru will wear? 

Personally I don't expect much, just a simple dark yukata, black or gray, maybe navy blue, nothing too crazy. :laughing:

In fact, knowing ALL Yuzu over its relatively original costumes and suit him like a glove, I expect a style yukata "YUZU" !!!!!! :hihi:

Earlier, while looking for a chans on on Youtube, I came across the famous : "why i'm crying" and cries on  : sadPooh:  and he gives an explanation on that and, also, to see Javi again at his home in Barcelona in 2015 and it's always a pleasure for me  :heartsign:, because Spain borders France with the Pyrenees chain 

https://fb.watch/6fD4mJzhfv/   this is the link to a long video with max ambesi commenting on stockholm (unfortunately in italian with no subs)

he is basically stating how "wrong" and not correclty applied the new judgment system is , pushing FS to become more a (quad) jump competition than anything else 

Towards the end of the live show, however, while discussing the male competition, he gives us some "gems".

"hanyu teaches us that a jump must be loved" (talking about the 4a and the quality that yuzu surely wishes to deliver)

" if i have to tell you what i will remember from this world championship, i will definitely remember mishina galliamov's free for the incredible technical content, hanyu's sp and hanyu's ex. hanyu's exibition ... because it was full of meaning, skated with an incredible lightness, with a quality (in everything) that should be used to teach children what to do on ice."

"From a purely technical point of view I'm glad he (yuzu) is going ahead (competing), but from a human point of view I wonder if such an outstanding performer * deserves to go out on the track, run a perfect clean program and be underscored by the judges."
*max uses the italian word "fuoriclasse" wich is badly translated into english with outstanding champion. a fuoriclasse is more  an "out of scale" champion  to good to be compared to others

"...a skater of that level, a skater who made it possible to raise the bar (bring up the standard) to unimaginable levels... because everyone you see now on the ice was born with him, because if hanyu hadn't brought men's skating to that level we wouldn't even have nathan chen, ok?...the skater who did all this cannot be humiliated by the judges. a skater who skates a short like the one we saw in stockholm cannot get 107 points.
This is not good and we have to think about it."

and last but not least

other speaker: he (yuzu) is in the hall of fame...  max: "he IS the hall of fame"

max is a true expert but a true fanyu too :P
long live max ambesi  :5GOE:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
37 minutes ago, gaia said:

https://fb.watch/6fD4mJzhfv/ this    is the link to a long video with max ambesi commenting on stockholm (unfortunately in italian with no subtitles)

it basically states how "bad" the new judging system is and not properly applied, pushing FS to become more of a jumping competition (quad) than anything else 

Towards the end of the live show, however, while discussing the men's competition, he gives us some "gems."

"hanyu teaches us that a jump must be loved" (speaking of 4a and the quality that yuzu surely wishes to offer)

" si je dois vous dire ce que je retiendrai de ce championnat du monde, je me souviendrai certainement de la gratuité de mishina galliamov pour le contenu technique incroyable, le sp de hanyu et l'ex. exposition de hanyu de hanyu ... parce que c'était plein de sens, patiné avec un une légèreté incroyable, avec une qualité (en tout) qui devrait être utilisée pour apprendre aux enfants ce qu'il faut faire sur la glace."

"D'un point de vue purement technique, je suis content qu'il (yuzu) aille de l'avant (en compétition), mais d'un point de vue humain, je me demande si un artiste aussi exceptionnel * mérite de sortir sur la piste, de faire un nettoyage parfait programme et être souligné par les juges.
*max utilise le mot italien "fuoriclasse" qui est mal traduit en anglais avec un champion exceptionnel. une fuoriclasse est plus un champion "hors échelle" à bien être comparé aux autres

"... a skater of that level, a skater who raised the bar (raising the level) to unimaginable levels ... because everyone you see on the ice now was born with him, because that if hanyu had made you brought men's skating to this level we wouldn't even have nathan chen, okay? ... the skater who did all of this can't be humiliated by the judges. skating shorts like the one we saw in stockholm can't get 107 points.
It's not good and we have to think about it ".

and last but not least

another speaker: he (yuzu) is in the pantheon ... max: "he IS the

pantheon " max is a real expert but a real fanyu too  : P
lively max ambesi  :5GOE:

:thankssign: for having translated the comments of these 2 people to us and I am  : iagree: with them : YES Yuzu is exceptional and we are not talking about "judgments"  :yuck: , but who is Max Ambresi? GOE + 6 : smiley-cool14: