General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Ahh... nouvelles miettes de Yuzu pour nous cactus assoiffés :cœur:

Voilà un peu plus d'eau pour les cactus : Yuzu qui pratique avec de la musique qui n'est pas de son programme et waouhhh sur " highway to hell " et , là , on sent bien son HYPER sens musical et il n'oublie pas Javi et moi aussi , il est toujours dans mes pensées 

et je viens de tomber sur celle-ci , qui rassemble tout son meilleur de lui 

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And we all benefit from your translations @Umebachi,  thank you so much.

beyond that, even better, Yuzu motivates non-Japanese speakers to learn some Japanese so as to understand his words.  🙂 At least, that's what happens for me. It'll probably be years before I'm able to follow a conversation though.  

yep! i'm learning japanese too because of yuzu! i'm at 71 days on duolingo so far XD

23 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

pssst :

Kon'nichiwa où ( selon l'heure du jour ) : ohayou gozaimasu : euhhhh j'ai triché :knc_yuzu1:     et j'ai cliqué sur la flèche de droite et j'ai bien vu le groupe d'étude qui est encore d'actu  BRAVO les étudiants ;) 

39 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Kon'nichiwa où ( selon l'heure du jour ) : ohayou gozaimasu : euhhhh j'ai triché :knc_yuzu1:     et j'ai cliqué sur la flèche de droite et j'ai bien vu le groupe d'étude qui est encore d'actu  BRAVO les étudiants ;) 

konichiwa et bonjour ! moi aussi je parle français :)

English translation: konichiwa and hello! i also speak french :)

Most of us can speak other languages but English, but to prevent this thread from turning into the Tower of Babel could we please stick to English mostly? Once in a while we can slip into another language, but not all the while. 

For some weird reason, since I've become knowing Yuzuru, his and my life have gone very similar trajectories. I end up getting jobs or awards at the same time that he wins worlds or OG and fail at the same time he couldn't get gold in competitions. The same goes for all other hardships or challenges. Now that he is facing 4A wall, I am facing this computational package that I have to release by the end of September. I believe I can do it but all the times that I add a new subroutine and run and the result is NaN I loose some hope. I am a Theoretical Chemist not Computer Scientist but some editor-in-chief of a scientific journal questioned all my scientific reputation by ability to release this package. I keep telling myself Yuzu is going to land 4A and I am going to release this package successfully but GOD it is hard. 

13 minutes ago, Fay said:

Most of us can speak languages other than English, but to prevent this thread from turning into a Tower of Babel, could we just stick with English primarily? Every now and then we can slip into another language, but not all the time. 

So I "condemned" to be translated into English  , French all my writings !!!!!!! :umm:

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Meant to delete this...sorry

1 hour ago, snowy said:

For some weird reason, since I've become knowing Yuzuru, his and my life have gone very similar trajectories. I end up getting jobs or awards at the same time that he wins worlds or OG and fail at the same time he couldn't get gold in competitions. The same goes for all other hardships or challenges. Now that he is facing 4A wall, I am facing this computational package that I have to release by the end of September. I believe I can do it but all the times that I add a new subroutine and run and the result is NaN I loose some hope. I am a Theoretical Chemist not Computer Scientist but some editor-in-chief of a scientific journal questioned all my scientific reputation by ability to release this package. I keep telling myself Yuzu is going to land 4A and I am going to release this package successfully but GOD it is hard. 

Like Yuzu, you just need that last 1/8 of a rotation. You know he'd say "Ganbare!" to you if he saw this story. 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Most of us can speak other languages but English, but to prevent this thread from turning into the Tower of Babel could we please stick to English mostly? Once in a while we can slip into another language, but not all the while. 

yes of course! that totally makes sense :2thumbsup:

21 hours ago, gaia said:

minute 00:02:17 of the amazing 18 minutues blinding lights cut.
I've just noticed the smirk he gaves while making the "masquerade hand pose" .
it doesn't look like  part of the coreo but more as  a "gotch ya, I knew this would make you scream" look of satisfaction.
he really knows what he's doing at any time.

absolute master playing with our poor hearts and minds please have mercy (and drop us some crumbs) LOL

i know i've seen this video before but i just searched for it on youtube and i can't find it anymore. do you have a link by any chance? thank you so much!!