General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Ne vous inquiétez pas pour ce problème de traduction @ Yuzuwinnie . Merci de continuer à poster en français. Mon français de 11e année n'est pas suffisant pour lire vos messages, alors je fais un clic droit et je les traduis en anglais. Les seuls français dont je me souviens sont des phrases pratiques comme « Ou sont les toilettes ? », « Une biere s'il vous plaît » et « Voulez vous couchez avec moi ? » Et quelques autres phrases très grossières que j'ai apprises d'un camarade de classe canadien-français.

Tu me fait RIRE avec tes french phrases :rofl3:: bière par contre et je comprends que tu as capturé le " vulgaire et grossier " :knc_tracy1:   :knc_yuzu1:  :knc_brian1:   et je fais idem avec le clic droit 

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Sort of. You're the only one whose posts appear in French, so it sticks out. I do read French and I can understand what you're saying most of the time. But  it's just odd that only your posts show up French.  Like, I never had to hit the translate function for anyone else's stuff til now. And I'm certain that not every post on here is written in English originally

actually i dont think things get autotranslated, but sometimes people have autotranslators on their browsers so when they quote things that have been autotranslated, it appears to be in another language?

@Yuzuwinnie for those who can't autotranslate your posts, can you also post google translated versions of your posts in english? i think google translate is not terrible for french so having two versions would be good. at least good enough for those who don't understand french to get the gist of the message :67638860:

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

The only French I remember are practical phrases like “Ou sont les toilettes?”

My father learned French in college and all his knowledge of it has evaporated save for this one phrase 😂 (and ofc he told me that this is the important phrase to remember during travels in France 😂😂)

5 hours ago, gaia said:

ok science approach:

italian: questo è un post di prova, in che lingua lo leggete?

english : this is a test post, in wich languge are you reading it?

P.S. on laptop I don't get the translation option (wich is an option on mobile phone)

Okay, I realize I'm coming back late and my theory has been shown to be incorrect, but for the record, the Italian shows up in Italian and the

English, in English. 

5 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Certainly being Canadian and maybe from Quebec you understand that? and ALL the writings here appear in English and therefore YES I am the only one who writes directly in French and you translate, therefore, because there are some who love what I wrote !!!!!! = what is the BIG problem then? and I will answer in relation to the Italian 

I'm not from Quebec. Being able to understand this much French is the basic level all Canadians are expected to pick up in school, as an officially bilingual country. 

There isn't any issue with what you're writing. It's just very unusual to see full posts on the main discussion thread in anything other than English, which is why people are commenting. Also, there's  a lot of satellites whose first language is neither English nor French...I honestly have no idea how they manage, but my hat's off to them for trying.

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

actually i dont think things get autotranslated, but sometimes people have autotranslators on their browsers so when they quote things that have been autotranslated, it appears to be in another language

And here I was thinking how awesome that the page was set up to translate everything...I am a tad thick sometimes,  yes indeed. 😀

59 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu's cute little kitten squeaks! :heartpound:

that's really too much cuteness to handle. so loveley to see him laughing <3

56 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And here I was thinking how awesome that the page was set up to translate everything...I am a tad thick sometimes,  yes indeed. 😀

hahahaha, well we are used to wonders of any kind on planet yuzu so... autotranslation? why not ! XD

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Don’t worry about this translation issue @Yuzuwinnie . Please continue posting in French. My grade 11 French is not sufficient to read your posts, so I just right-click and translate them into English. The only French I remember are practical phrases like “Ou sont les toilettes?”, “Une biere s'il vous plaît” and “Voulez vous couchez avec moi?” And some other very rude phrases that I learned from a French-Canadian classmate.

when I was younger swearwords have always been in my top ten words to learn in a foreing language :P

minute 00:02:17 of the amazing 18 minutues blinding lights cut.
I've just noticed the smirk he gaves while making the "masquerade hand pose" .
it doesn't look like  part of the coreo but more as  a "gotch ya, I knew this would make you scream" look of satisfaction.
he really knows what he's doing at any time.

absolute master playing with our poor hearts and minds please have mercy (and drop us some crumbs) LOL

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Je ne viens pas du Québec. Être capable de comprendre autant de français est le niveau de base que tous les Canadiens sont censés acquérir à l'école, en tant que pays officiellement bilingue. 

Il n'y a aucun problème avec ce que vous écrivez. Il est tout simplement très inhabituel de voir des messages complets sur le fil de discussion principal dans autre chose qu'en anglais, c'est pourquoi les gens commentent. De plus, il y a beaucoup de satellites dont la langue maternelle n'est ni l'anglais ni le français... Honnêtement, je n'ai aucune idée de comment ils se débrouillent, mais je leur tire mon chapeau d'avoir essayé.

Je ne peux pas écrire autrement qu'en Français .....  Et quand je suis arrivée , personne au début a eue de problèmes de traduction : alors pourquoi maintenant ? et je précise que le google translate apparait en haut à droite automatiquement et clic Français of course  et que sur de l'Anglais ( parce que je l'ai demandée tout simplement ) et c'est clair que sans cela je n'aurais pas pu être présente  et en plus , je ne suis pas TOP en informatique .....  et donc , je continuerais a venir ici et lire et parfois répondre a propos de Yuzu et 1 m'as écrit de ne pas m'inquiéter A+

I don’t think this forum translate the comments automatically. People are trying their best to write in English, which may seem like auto-translated comments to some native speakers. I can demonstrate what a Japanese comment looks like.