General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, hananistellata said:
10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And when Yuzuru pulls up to Beijing with a 4A, A4+A3 combo, 5S and the Otamatone version of Ten To Chi To it's over for everyone. 

To be promptly followed by someone claiming that the Otamatone is 'too  Asian ' to be understood by the wider figure skating audience...:smiley-whacky059:

2 hours ago, Lily* said:

I don’t want to be rude, but why are half the comments here French now? Or did I miss the note? I mean, even English isn’t the mother tongue for a lot of people here including myself. 

I always thought the page auto-translated into the viewers chosen language, so I'm not understanding it myself. 

3 hours ago, Lily* said:

I don’t want to be rude, but why are half the comments here French now? Or did I miss the note? I mean, even English isn’t the mother tongue for a lot of people here including myself. 

I'm sorry. that's because of me and yuzuwinnie. I'm new in the planet, it was late and, as I undertand a bit of french, I didn't realize we probably should have move to another section

:sorry:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I always thought the page auto-translated into the viewers chosen language, so I'm not understanding it myself. 

does it? seriously? wow!
(apparently,at least for french, it's not happening. I'm new on the planet but since I've signed I've always seen yuzuwinnie commentes in french) )

4 hours ago, Lily* said:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

16 minutes ago, gaia said:

does it? seriously? wow!
(apparently,at least for french, it's not happening. I'm new on the planet but since I've signed I've always seen yuzuwinnie commentes in french) )

I have noticed that it’s only Yuzuwinnie’s posts which are in French. Just right-click anywhere in the post and click on “translate to English” and everything will be in English. It even translates @Paskud to “Nasty”!

It's been so lively here. Warm welcome to all the new Fanyus. This is the best place to be for us :puddingpooh:

Close-up of Yuzu's blade. So cool!

Yuzu, always thinking about all of us, no matter how far away we are :10742289:

ToshI-san writing about watching Yuzu's performance up close. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
23 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

It's been so lively here. Warm welcome to all the new Fanyus. This is the best place to be for us :puddingpooh:

Close-up of Yuzu's blade. So cool!

Yuzu, always thinking about all of us, no matter how far away we are :10742289:

ToshI-san writing about watching Yuzu's performance up close. 

thanks for sharing all this to us thirsty cacti

p.s. New blades OMG

love yuzu's brand new wings ❤ may he fly higher than ever