General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

I don't like Yuzu doing the cantilever, not because he can't do it, but because he is such a long boy, when he bents, it just looks kind of weird LOL (

I personally think he doesn't do it because it doesnt look aesthetically pleasing, and we know he's all about beauty on ice. It's my speculation anyways because the lines of the Cantilever just doesn't vibe with what Yuzu usually does. 

My prediction for DOI  (I'm undecided, if this is a joke or not)

Spoiler

Day 1: Yuzu skates a special tribute for IOC, ISU and JSF to  "Jar of Hearts"

Spoiler

Day 2 (afternoon show): Yuzu lands the 4A to  "I believe I can fly"

Spoiler

Day 2 (evening show): Pops the 4A into a fluke 2A, but lands a revenge 4A+3A sequence in the finale

Spoiler

Day 3: Yuzu presents his Olympic short, free and gala program to "Ballade No. 1"

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

We NEED Yuzu x Nekomasamune pics. That would be so cute! Plus I think Yuzu would like him. 

I mean Nekomasamune is Sendai's yuru chara after all! Yuzu already interacted with Kumamon and Danbo a few times, how come he hasn't interacted with Nekomasamune?? (who has always been faithfully hyping him up, dressing in Yuzu's costumes in the twitter posts). Especially considering that Yuzu stayed in Japan most of the time in the last season... 😔

...just please meet up soon! 🙏🙏🙏

6 hours ago, Henni147 said:

First of all: The International Olympic Committee and the International Skating Union both used the term "Super Slam", when reporting about Yuzu's victory at 4CC last year, so it is definitely an official term now. Wikipedia is not up-to-date there. I will suggest to change this information, as it is misleading.

@Henni147 I can see I haven't phrased things clearly. My point was, 'Super Slam', 'Grand Slam', 'Golden Slam, etc, while they might be terms that get used to describe the achievement of winning all those competitions, are not 'official' titles or 'official' trophies handed out by the IOC or the ISU - skaters can earn the achievement,  but there's nothing directly awarded from any  organization called, for example, the 'Super Slam Trophy', or whatever,  that can be rescinded or taken away from the skater. It's more of a matter of record-keeping, where the ISU acknowledges it as a matter of note. And Yuzu is already on record for the achievement.  

2 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

I mean Nekomasamune is Sendai's yuru chara after all! Yuzu already interacted with Kumamon and Danbo a few times, how come he hasn't interacted with Nekomasamune?? (who has always been faithfully hyping him up, dressing in Yuzu's costumes in the twitter posts). Especially considering that Yuzu stayed in Japan most of the time in the last season... 😔

...just please meet up soon! 🙏🙏🙏

Oh my goodness. Could you imagine if, the first time Yuzu is greeted by Nekomasamune, Nekomasamune is wearing Seimei costume? Or Tenchi? 

3 hours ago, Melodie said:

Ce message a été tagué par yuzuangel comme [NEWS].

Certes Yuzu est toujours habillé en noir et en UA , lors de toutes ses pratiques et j'ai lu le commentaire en dessus du GIF et je suis OK avec ce qu'il y a écrit , Yuzu a un corps PERFECT pour la précision étant un perfectionniste en plus :wink_star:  et a même écrit " beauté du corps " et son utilisation pour un athlète d'exception qu'il est et il y a aussi cela , qui est une beauté à l'état et sur MUSE :loveeyes:  : he is like a butterfly et alors comment être devant  ce bijou : ADMIRATIF tout simplement :snonegai::girlsigh:  

11 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Certes Yuzu est toujours habillé en noir et en UA , lors de toutes ses pratiques et j'ai lu le commentaire en dessus du GIF et je suis OK avec ce qu'il y a écrit , Yuzu a un corps PERFECT pour la précision étant un perfectionniste en plus :wink_star:  et a même écrit " beauté du corps " et son utilisation pour un athlète d'exception qu'il est et il y a aussi cela , qui est une beauté à l'état et sur MUSE :loveeyes:  : he is like a butterfly et alors comment être devant  ce bijou : ADMIRATIF tout simplement :snonegai::girlsigh:  

Ah me revoilà , après avoir posté , je suis tombée sur une autre perle au NHK 2019 et , en plus , c'est au ralentit et ce sont des exercices de récupération et les commentaires sont TOUS :animated-smileys-angels-151:: yes it's look like this et je vais rechercher le thème que je ne connais pas et je rajoute que sur l'autre , il a une blessure à la cheville , alors sans !!!!! :puddingpooh:  et je suis comme Tracy :knc_tracy1:    

14 hours ago, Paskud said:

blog post about latest FOD update

if someone could do summary what Zu said🙏

https://yzurulove.seesaa.net/article/481994648.html

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

:sadPooh:

Last year, I said I didn't want to be a fossil...

But I feel like I've been excavated. (laughs)

There was a time when I felt like I was frozen. But I'm glad to have made it this far. I can finally say that I won from the bottom of my heart.

21 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

@Henni147 I can see I haven't phrased things clearly. My point was, 'Super Slam', 'Grand Slam', 'Golden Slam, etc, while they might be terms that get used to describe the achievement of winning all those competitions, are not 'official' titles or 'official' trophies handed out by the IOC or the ISU - skaters can earn the achievement,  but there's nothing directly awarded from any  organization called, for example, the 'Super Slam Trophy', or whatever,  that can be rescinded or taken away from the skater. It's more of a matter of record-keeping, where the ISU acknowledges it as a matter of note. And Yuzu is already on record for the achievement.  

Ahh, right. There is no medal, trophy, certificate or something similar for this achievement, indeed. That's totally true :2thumbsup:

Fun fact: I just looked up that 4CC 2022 will take Place in Tianjin from January 17-22 and the Olympics in Beijing from February 4-20. Tianjin and Beijing are ca. 1:30 hours driving distance apart.

It might be attractive for skaters to attend 4CC and acclimate to the local surrounding before the Games, especially those who may have jetlag problems. What do you think?