General Yuzuru Chat

I finally joined the figure skating project group on English Wikipedia and will help to polish and complete all figure skating-related list articles until the Olymics to have a broad coverage of the sport with proper sourcing that is easily accessible for everyone.

I'm very happy that Yuzu has finally made it to the list of the cumulative medal count at the World Championships! This was long overdue. Same goes for Kim Yuna, Carolina Kostner and Virtue/Moir, who were not included in the old version of the article at all despite having won so many medals at Worlds. It's also cool that Shae-Lynn and Victor hold the all-time record of most bronze medals (four) across all disciplines. No one has ever talked about it.

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

I finally joined the figure skating project group on English Wikipedia and will help to polish and complete all figure skating-related list articles until the Olymics to have a broad coverage of the sport with proper sourcing that is easily accessible for everyone.

I'm very happy that Yuzu has finally made it to the list of the cumulative medal count at the World Championships! This was long overdue. Same goes for Kim Yuna, Carolina Kostner and Virtue/Moir, who were not included in the old version of the article at all despite having won so many medals at Worlds. It's also cool that Shae-Lynn and Victor hold the all-time record of most bronze medals (four) across all disciplines. No one has ever talked about it.

Can I have small, innocent request? Could you change this damned 4cc17 podium pic from Zuzuru's main wiki page to literaly anything else? Please?:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

43 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Can I have small, innocent request? Could you change this damned 4cc17 podium pic from Zuzuru's main wiki page to literaly anything else? Please?:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Is already in progress, I just have to wait for the final okay by the team. This is the draft that I created together with user Yolo4A4Lo for the new program section (with CiONTU medleys and old show programs like Believe and True Love in there, too):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Henni147/sandbox

Special thanks to Phantom Kabocha for contributing these wonderful pictures of Yuzu's most iconic opening and ending poses. They fit the program section 100% better than the current podium pics.

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

"Yuzuru Hanyu is the only active figure skater across all disciplines to win more than six medals at the World Championships (seven in total)."

:cri: 

Man, am I so proud to be a Yuzu fan. :knc_brian1:

19 minutes ago, Fay said:

Are we? 
Hell, yeah. Just ignore the fuss. 

Only the Lifetime Achievement Award is given out this year. 

I swear, if they give it to Yuzu to remind him for the umpteenth time that they WANT.HIM.TO.FREAKING.RETIRE already...

9 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Only the Lifetime Achievement Award is given out this year. 

I swear, if they give it to Yuzu to remind him for the umpteenth time that they WANT.HIM.TO.FREAKING.RETIRE already...

Oh they won’t, there are loads of retired skaters and coaches who deserve the title. 
But isn’t it too much to throw out a whole online show for the sake of one award only? 
Anyway, Yuzu will be busy doing DOI on that date.

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Here you go:

Footnote: I'm so glad that the totally unrelated podium pictures are finally gone and replaced by actual program pictures. It feels so... refreshing :notamused:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
10 hours ago, barbara said:

Bizarrement, tout ce dont je me souviens de l'ACI 2019, c'est l'excitation de rencontrer les autres satellites, se précipitant sur les tantes japonaises pour se rendre au premier rang, cette fichue rondelle de hockey marquée de verre et Yuzu. Yuzu en exercice, Yuzu en échauffement et Yuzu en compétition. Et Jun. Je me souviens qu'Evgenia était là, donc je devais être présent pour les dames, mais tout ce dont je me souviens vraiment, ce sont les hommes. Et cette année, j'espère pouvoir revoir Yuzu (et Jun).  

BARBARA : j'ai trouvé ce que c'est ACI = Autum classic et cette rondelle de verre  ( pas facile pour le pooh rain :dpooh:effectivement et , donc , a ce que je lit tu y étais en 2019 et voir Yuzu et tout les autres skateurs en live et Jun qui fait parti du TCC :peace2: