General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, barbara said:

FYI:  BTS is the #1 pop rock group in the world and has a massive global following (the Planet has a tiny but passionate sub-group just for them).  They are, however, Korean, so U.S. awards shows troll their fans by saying "next up" just to keep viewers for three hours. It's infuriating.  But just as with Yuzu, once the main act is done, whether it's first in a show or three hours in, the show is over.  He's who we come to see.  Everybody else are just supporting players.

Are they now? I don't follow music trends so I have no idea. 

Agree with you about Yuzu tho, and yes, I can definitely see the similarities in terms of mistreatment. 

5 hours ago, starie_hui said:

Kinda reminds me of how they got BTS to perform at the end, I suppose they were going for the same angle here with Yuzu? More people keen to see him? Or just lousy order?

Also am new here really glad to be here! <3

Welcome to the Planet! I hop you will enjoy it, no matter how hectic the next season will be and how nerve wrecking! The more, the merrier!

9 hours ago, barbara said:

Pour info : BTS est le groupe pop rock n°1 au monde et a un énorme public mondial (le Planet a un sous-groupe minuscule mais passionné juste pour eux). Ils sont, cependant, coréens, donc les émissions de récompenses américaines trollent leurs fans en disant "à suivre" juste pour garder les téléspectateurs pendant trois heures. C'est exaspérant. Mais tout comme avec Yuzu, une fois l'acte principal terminé, que ce soit le premier d'un spectacle ou trois heures plus tard, le spectacle est terminé.   C'est lui que nous venons voir. Tout le monde ne fait que soutenir les joueurs.

Bienvenue aussi à la nouvelle ( et désolée d'écrire en Français , les autres savent pourquoi ) et j'apprend ici que BTS est un groupe de pop rock n° 1 :peace2:  et SVP qu'est ce que OMI et OIT , je préfère demander et passer pour une  imbécile que de ne pas savoir :shrug:  :eh oui tout le monde vient pour Yuzu :softYuzu:et je connais le groupe Monkey Magic et surtout CHANGE où Yuzu a fait une superbe performance , il y a de quoi d'emmêler les jambes pour suivre le rythme :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

10 hours ago, starie_hui said:

Kinda reminds me of how they got BTS to perform at the end, I suppose they were going for the same angle here with Yuzu? More people keen to see him? Or just lousy order?

Also am new here really glad to be here! <3

:puddingpooh:Hello!! Welcome <3 

I didn't read everything before this so i ask :P 

How "normal" is this season going to be in terms of schedule? (I been MIA for so long, i'm sorry:headdesk2:)

8 hours ago, Anni said:

Bonjour et bienvenue @starie_hui :vague:

Plus de photos :img_20:
4PWHvQ5TV3akj7KCxb18.jpeg

UWgVwxUPaQLYmvYf4YHV.jpeg

La source:

https://newscast.jp/news/5017149

@ sponichi_hanbai sur twitter

E3Z0OzFUcAIQ36s?format=jpg&name=large

SUPERBE and AMAZING photos :agree:  et je suis allée sur le lien et j'ai lu : " profitez du charme de Yuzu , le meilleur patineur de l'histoire " :puddingpooh:  , eh oui ne nous voilons pas la face , OUI il a du charme et de la part d'une dame qui pourrait être sa mère and the best of skating so YES 

40 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

C'est trop hilarant, le mashup dont je ne savais pas que j'avais besoin dans ma vie. 

:rock::party0035: de voir Yuzu en mode , pas sérieux et qui s'amuse :smiley-char023: et le " I CAN'T " au TCC et une personne lui réponds et il dit : " NO " :xD: et j'ai trouvé cette compil aussi 

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Also welcome to the news (and sorry to write in French, others know why) and here I learn that BTS is a # 1 pop rock group  : peace2:  and please what are OMI and OIT, I prefer to ask and to pass for a fool not to know  : shrug:  : yes everyone comes for Yuzu  : softYuzu:and I know the group Monkey Magic and especially CHANGE where Yuzu made a superb performance, there is something to tangle the legs to follow the rhythm : tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

You don't need to not understand the ins and outs of English to miss the OMI and OIT.  I'm an American, but older so know very few of those three letter deals (except OMG=oh my god).

And, yes, BTS has shattered all global streaming and music video records.  Some of us became BTS fans during the extended Yuzu drought.  Had to have something to keep our spirits up.

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

How "normal" is this season going to be in terms of schedule? (I been MIA for so long, i'm sorry:headdesk2:)

If you mean ISU calendar, for now everything looks normal (some small senior B competitions missing, but that's it).

Zuzuru is invited to DoI, 9th-11th July iirc.

TASS wrote that GP assignments will be announced in early July.

And ISU should announce this month decisions about their idiotic proposals.

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:emoticonaci2019_2:sheesh

And it's High Blood Pressure Season as well, i almost forgot ugh

:heavybreathing:

It’s always High Blood Pressure Season with Yuzu. Can you remember a single relaxed one?