General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Paskud said:

:pense:

Bref, Zu a décidé de mettre 4lo au lieu de 4lz dans FP, car son BV était censé augmenter. Ensuite, le changement a été annulé, mais il aime 4lo, alors il l'a laissé comme ça.

MERCI pour l'info , parce que j'ai eue idem que  Amylance 

28 minutes ago, Paskud said:

MERCI/THANKS to you , mais la 1ère pas visible ? et les 2 autres OK , mais je ne comprend pas le Japonais , mais ravie de voir Yuzu ( et surtout de faire une photo avec ce jeune garçon ) aux derniers Japan 2020 :pudding:  et j'ai vu qu'il porte un masque assez épais , vu qu'il souffre d'asthme 

48 minutes ago, Anni said:

[News]

Ice Jewels Vol. 14
with Large poster (A2 size) of Yuzu
Release Date: 22th June

20210607_105807omkia.jpg

20210607_1058422hj70.jpg

Short clip about Yuzu's photobooks (June 2020 - May 2021)

I haven't purchased a new photobook since "Yuzu'll be Back II".  Which of the latest releases has photos from the brief 20-21 season (if we can even call it that) and also, maybe, 4CC 2020.....?   Recommendations?

11 hours ago, hananistellata said:

I wanted to participate in that little Yuzu guessing game but when I saw the GIFs I went: :eeking:

I can't even count the rotations of a jump in real time... or slowmo... :13877886:

Don't try to count the rotations. Instead, pay attention to the speed of the rotations. They rotate faster when they're jumping a quad vs. a triple. That's how I tell them apart. :67638860:

<Edited to separate my posts because one is "news" and the other is not. :P>

Dreams On Ice Broadcast info is up on their site: https://onice.jp/info.html#tv

<TBS Channel 2 (CS broadcast)>

• Day 2 Daytime Performance
    July 10th (Sat) 12: 25-16: 30 Live broadcast
  • 2nd night performance
    July 10th (Sat) 17: 55-22: 00 Live broadcast
  • Last day performance
    July 11th (Sun) 12: 25-16: 30 Live broadcast

https://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/s1882/

• Special edition
    August broadcast (planned) * Program HP will be released at a later date

[NEWS]

3 hours ago, barbara said:

I haven't purchased a new photobook since "Yuzu'll be Back II".  Which of the latest releases has photos from the brief 20-21 season (if we can even call it that) and also, maybe, 4CC 2020.....?   Recommendations?

The Real has 14 pages of 19 cuts from the 2020-2021 season, although all of them are the photo taken during the practice sessions, a press conference, or when Yuzu was in the Kiss and Cry putting a jacket on the costume.

Guest Mary_kyo

So the BV of 4lo was supposed to increase… It’s easy to guess why it wasn’t, the American boy has difficulty with that jump. Very nice. What an intense dark drama is happening behind the closed door in ISU. Recently, Irina Slutskaya also mockingly said that everything is bought and sold. Now they are bold enough to say this in the daylight and laugh about it.

I’m glad Yuzu is now only focused on 4A, there is no real “competition” in figure skating anymore. They can “put the gold medal in chen’s pocket” as they want, that bought medal has no value anyway.

22 hours ago, Paskud said:

:think:

In short, Zu decided to put 4lo instead of 4lz in FP, because its BV was supposed to increase. Then the change was cancelled, but he likes 4lo, so he left it like that.

Well, the upside of this story is that we can still see at least one properly rotated and executed quad Loop in competition. What a loss for humanity it would be, if Yuzu dropped that rarity and beauty of a jump for the sake of points.