General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

: tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

J'ai fait traduire l'écrit et je ne suis pas surprise que Yuzu y soit mentionné , en tant que victime himself de cette tragédie .......    et voilà ce que j'ai trouvé et qui résume bien QUI il est :2thumbsup: : il y a HABIIIIIII et les applaudissements de TAT qui ne sont pas donné à tout le monde et j'ai mis plus de 15 mn pour bien comprendre :coolio:    :1:  

8 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

J'ai fait traduire l'écrit et je ne suis pas surprise que Yuzu y soit mentionné , en tant que victime himself de cette tragédie .......    et voilà ce que j'ai trouvé et qui résume bien QUI il est : 2 pouces: : il y a HABIIIIIII et les applaudissements de TAT qui ne sont pas donné à tout le monde et j'ai mis plus de 15 mn pour bien comprendre : coolio:    :1:  

Dans les commentaires , je viens lire PIERRES PRECIEUSES <3:snmouchotto: et pourtant , comme je l'ai mentionné , j'admire le patinage depuis des années et là un OVNI :headdesk2:  

Guest Mary_kyo

Do we have any translations from the (infamous) Life magazine? I haven't seen any. It has interviews with Nanami Abe and also the custome designer of FaOI 2019. I was lurking in Japanese tweets and it looks like it contains some interesting takes <3

Guest Mary_kyo

Sorry in advance if this has been shared already.

https://twitter.com/yyM3IAYR7EGIBVw/status/1399336270376042498

If I understood correctly, the brother-in-law of OP was involved in several events with yuzu. He praised his personality and shared that despite being popular and having lots of achievements, he is very humble and greets everyone 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

These last couple of weeks I've been seeing commercials for President's Choice, which is a brand of products for a grocery chain in Canada.... and these commercials are for Japanese style yuzu cheesecake. The saying is * do YOU Yuzu?* And, * Yuzu is good in anything* It just makes me smile :)

21 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I'm so glad he was able to skate LGC to his satisfaction and that he felt was worthy of Prince. When he gets 4A, I hope he will bring back Origin in an EX or show and land that 4A to the sound of the gong. I still want to see it!

17 hours ago, Fay said:

They say this is an ice cream shop in California. Anyone for Yuzu on Ice, folks? 

Spoiler

When I saw that, I was like, "Waahh! I want some Yuzu ice cream. How come I can't get any here? Humph." And then I actually looked at the address of the shop, and not only was it in California, it's not that far of a drive to get there! :surprised_pikachu:

So there's definitely a scoop of "Yuzu on Ice" with my name on it!

11 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Haha I saw this too but wasn't sure if I should post. I'm not sure if it is a reference to our Yuzu, more like one to Yuri on Ice, which some fans don't seem to appreciate the comparison. Either way I'm loving the mention. Maybe I should put Yuzu on Ice picture in the comment to enlighten the population :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Anyway I had such a trip reading all these names as I recognized all the references hah. Yuzu would be proud  :gla:

Since the store theme is anime+ice cream, it is definitely a "Yuri on Ice" reference, but I wouldn't be surprised if the store owner knows about Yuzu too and the reference equally applies to him also. 

10 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Dans les commentaires , je viens lire PIERRES PRECIEUSES <3:snmouchotto: et pourtant , comme je l'ai mentionné , j'admire le patinage depuis des années et là un OVNI :headdesk2:  

The comment I like under that video is: "Years ago I didn't know about this dude.. I was so mad that this guy keeps coming in my fyp smh. But when he pop out again in my fyp I literally searched this guy in Google then Watch his videos in yt... That was the day that I got super lucky. I met him again.. they were giving me a second chance. :loveeyes: "

8 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Sorry in advance if this has been shared already.

https://twitter.com/yyM3IAYR7EGIBVw/status/1399336270376042498

If I understood correctly, the brother-in-law of OP was involved in several events with yuzu. He praised his personality and shared that despite being popular and having lots of achievements, he is very humble and greets everyone 

I see so many comments like that from people who get to meet him even briefly: bus/taxi drivers, hotel staff, photographers, young skaters, volunteers at comps, the crew in photo shoots or filming his CMs, etc. They all comment on how nice he is to everyone. It really shows how he's not just an amazing athlete, he's an amazing person as well!

6 hours ago, liv said:

These last couple of weeks I've been seeing commercials for President's Choice, which is a brand of products for a grocery chain in Canada.... and these commercials are for Japanese style yuzu cheesecake. The saying is * do YOU Yuzu?* And, * Yuzu is good in anything* It just makes me smile :)

They have an article about it on their website: https://www.presidentschoice.ca/summer-insiders-report-articles

They have 8 Yuzu flavored products. :tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6:

I know I know it should go in Fanart - I will put it there too but not many of us look in the Fanart thread so I'm putting it here too as it would be unfair to deprive people of this stunner imo!!! :7938863::img_21: