General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

Certes, il semble que des vidéos qui auraient logiquement été supprimées il y a quelque temps ne le sont que maintenant. Il y a quelques jours, YouTube m'a envoyé un e-mail à propos de leur nouvelle politique de confidentialité (que je n'ai évidemment pas lue), donc cela a probablement quelque chose à voir avec cela. 

OUI , je m'en suis aussi aperçue :shrug: :yznotimpressed: et sur tout sujet ..... 

10 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

True, it seems that videos that logically would have been taken down a while ago are only being taken down now. A few days ago YouTube sent me an email about their new privacy policy (which I obviously didn't read) so it probably has something to do with that. 

And in true YouTube form, they're probably blanketing the whole platform with takedowns and leaving it up to the OPS to prove their videos should stay up. 

On 28/05/2021 at 17:09, Geo1 said:

Yuzu aura 27 ans aux Jeux olympiques de Pékin 2022 et 31 ans lors des Jeux olympiques de Milan Cortina 2026. Il devient de plus en plus fort à un âge où les autres commencent à faiblir. Il vit pour patiner et patine pour vivre. C'est sa vie. Nous devrons simplement attendre et voir.

Quand j'ai écrit 28 ans , je sais qu'il les aura en Décembre et j'ai pris de l'avance :mischief: et on sait tous que Yuzu à le patinage dans la peau :mushroom8: et les fées se sont penché sur son berceau   et je viens de trouver cela sur le quintuple et je fait un petit HS , car ma passion du patinage remonte à longtemps , depuis les célèbres G & G pairs que j'ai vu en live à la TV ( pas internet à l'époque  )  et vous devinerez , donc , que je ne suis pas une " jeune " comme vous TOUTES et TOUS  :snpeace:

6 hours ago, Sha said:

Tbh, I have been lurking too :oops: because I don't know really know what to add and I'm more of a recent fan. Been reading Yuzu's biography and generally being inspired by him to do skating (inline and ice!) as well to persevere in what I do! 

Welcome to de-lurking and posting! You may already be aware, but there are a lot of Yuzu resources on The Planet such as compilations, translations and videos. If you have any questions about The Planet or Yuzu-related, don’t hesitate to ask. I probably don’t know the answers, but there are people here that do!

You don’t need to answer this, but how did you become a fan?

14 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

Thank you for the warm welcome! :thanks: I'll try my best.

I think we will see LGC again at DOI. If Yuzuru goes for a new SP next season, I don't think he will show it's raw version in July. He's probably working all the time on his actual biggest goal.

I would like to see Seimei again. 

11 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

OK, so you do like me and I'm sorry to write to you in French (I see that everyone writes in English) because my English is very far and I can only read the written and the spoken: too much fast ..... THANK YOU for your understanding

:yes:

Spoiler

Unfortunately is my English also not perfect and it's difficult for me to formulate some things. But the Google translator helps me. I hope this is okay and everyone can understand my contributions. 🙏

5 hours ago, hananistellata said:

So if I'm correct then it's in about 7 hours. I'm ready to pull an all nighter heheh. 

I think in 16 hours in Europe :scratch2:

The broadcast begins at midnight in Japan (0:00-3:45). In my time zone would it be 5:00 pm. Or?  :scratch2:

This would be ideal for me and you could sleep longer :wink2:

22 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

Midnight? That changes things then. I think it made more sense for it to be broadcasted during noon. :think: Sadly I haven't seen any sources specifying if the time is AM or PM.

The show starts at midday Japan time.

7 minutes ago, anniered said:

Thanks! Here's a schedule someone posted.

Google Translate:

Tomorrow 5/30 (Sun) Yuzu schedule
 0 ~ 2: 30 SOI2021 Hachinohe (re) TBS2
 12 ~ 15: 45 SOI2021 Special Edition TBS2

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, anniered said:

51 minutes ago, IceWings said:

Thanks! Here's a schedule someone posted.

Google Translate:

Tomorrow 5/30 (Sun) Yuzu schedule
 0 ~ 2: 30 SOI2021 Hachinohe (re) TBS2
 12 ~ 15: 45 SOI2021 Special Edition TBS2

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

:thanks:

12 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Welcome to de-lurking and posting! You may already be aware, but there are a lot of Yuzu resources on The Planet such as compilations, translations and videos. If you have any questions about The Planet or Yuzu-related, don’t hesitate to ask. I probably don’t know the answers, but there are people here that do!

You don’t need to answer this, but how did you become a fan?

<3 Thank you! All of you are very kind. (: 

I think a few factors made me a fan. I am a casual (emphasis on casual!) dancer and I enjoy all of Yuzu's movements. They are very elegant, intentional, and artistic. I also came to realize this year that his philanthropic efforts go beyond the casual, 'oh I will donate this once to help' thing that we usually see. He is very dedicated to helping people who have have met with disasters of some sort and it's a part of his personality to be empathetic to others. It's not an understatement to say that he has probably made figure skating wholesome in a way that it wasn't in the previous generation (with all the in-fighting, etc). He seems to genuinely enjoy competition and has a very mature way of looking at them as challenges rather than feel threatened by them and act defensively. He welcomes failures and uses them to drive him. All very admirable traits I wish I can have haha. Another part of it is how expressive he is. He really does wear his emotions on his sleeves and this shows up through his ice skating and his interactions with people. He tries not just to be a great skater but a great human being in general. Rare to find in someone!