General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I see your posts in French but when I saw you being quoted in English I thought there was just an automatic setup to translate non-English posts but it was just my imagination in the end :P

But you're not wrong about the translating. The fact that we can only see @Yuzuwinnie 's posts in French is anomalous. 

14 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

I've never been active in social media, but these weeks I realized that I have been lurking here for two years now and I feel bad about benefiting anonymously from the Planet. So here I am to thank you all very much for all the great posts, the info, the pictures and links about Yuzuru, and most important for sharing the same emotions.

Welcome @DancingFeather:wave:

🙏

:67638860:

10 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

: tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

This post has been tagged by Fay as [NEWS].

I just realized after clicking this that I got blocked by this person. I only left a comment asking them politely not to use picture without permission, and with the credit completely blurred out. They deleted the post and blocked me :yuzushrug:

Some of their posts seem to be lifted from other sources without proper credits but ah well, I can't see the, anymore. 

Moving on, more Yuzu being adorkable bts 

:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

Edit: Yuzu quiz time!

Spoiler

Ok, here I go (probably got lots wrong because this is so hard!!! I also had to google his costume pictures again... did I just cheat???)

1. RJ 2.0
  2. Origin
  3. LGC
  4. SEIMEI
  5. Hope & Legacy
  6. Chopin
  7. Otonal 1.0
  8. PW 2.0
  9. TenChi (edit)
  10. LMEY
  11. RJ 1.0 (edit)
  12. Mission Impossible

14 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

Still sad that the 11 min edition of Blinding lights was taken down from youtube. : crybaby:I'd love to add some more dozens of clicks.

I've never been active in social media, but these weeks I realized that I have been lurking here for two years now and I feel bad about benefiting anonymously from the Planet. So here I am to thank you all very much for all the great posts, the info, the pictures and links about Yuzuru, and most important for sharing the same emotions.

Tbh, I have been lurking too :oops: because I don't know really know what to add and I'm more of a recent fan. Been reading Yuzu's biography and generally being inspired by him to do skating (inline and ice!) as well to persevere in what I do! 

17 minutes ago, Sha said:

Tbh, I have been lurking too :oops: because I don't know really know what to add and I'm more of a recent fan. Been reading Yuzu's biography and generally being inspired by him to do skating (inline and ice!) as well to persevere in what I do! 

Welcome, don’t be shy, you are under no obligation to bring something, we will be happy to learn your opinions! 
And yes, Yuzu is a truly inspiring person! 

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Hide contents

Ok, here I go (probably got lots wrong because this is so hard!!! I also had to google his costume pictures again... did I just cheat???)

1. RJ 2.0
  2. Origin
  3. LGC
  4. SEIMEI
  5. Hope & Legacy
  6. Chopin
  7. Otonal 1.0
  8. PW 2.0
  9. SEIMEI
  10. LMEY
  11. SEIMEI
  12. Mission Impossible

This was really hard! I ended up guessing most of them based on the hand poses and winging the rest of them... :13877886:

Spoiler

1. R&J 2.0

2. Origin (2.0?)

3. LGC

4. Seimei

5. Hope & Legacy

6. Chopin

7. Otonal 1.0

8. PW 2.0

9. Ten to Chi to

10. LMEY

11. No, seriously... What is this??? My guess is Hope and Legacy.

12. Mission Impossible

Guest Mary_kyo
1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

I think we will see LGC again at DOI

Probably an unpopular opinion but I would like him to skate to something other than LGC. The rinks for ice shows are too small to fully display the glory of LGC. But well, the drought is too painful these days, I take anything happily:th_tumbleweed: (except blinding lights, I still cannot watch it without cringing to death)

2 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Here is my guess

Hide contents

1. Origin 1 but could be also 2 idk

2. R&J2

3. LGC

4. Seimei

5. H&L

6. Chopin

7. Otonal 1

8. PW

9. Ten to chi to

10. LMEY

11. no idea... Etude

12. Mission Impossible

The answer is below, but wow, how did you guess no.11?!!

Spoiler

38 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

The answer is below, but wow, how did you guess no.11?!!

Reveal hidden contents

It was the last picture without an answer for me and I just thought what programs were left and somehow the hand gave me Etude vibes... Now I am kuyashii for messing up R&J and Origin. 

16 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:
  Masquer le contenu

Je vois vos messages en français mais quand je vous ai vu être cité en anglais, je pensais qu'il y avait juste une configuration automatique pour traduire les messages non anglais mais c'était juste mon imagination à la fin :P

J'utilise généralement l'option de clic droit et de traduction de ma souris et je traduis n'importe quelle page sur Internet, y compris la planète : 2 pouces:: 2 pouces:

OK , tu fait donc comme moi et je suis désolée de vous écrire en Français ( je vois que tout le monde écrit en Anglais ) car mon Anglais est très loin et j'arrive un peu à lire que l'écrit et le parlé : trop rapide .....  MERCI de votre compréhension :gla: 

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu a un esprit si brillant et analytique! : SunFace:       :en effet à un si jeune âge , Yuzu avait une vision supérieure en patinage et exécution de saut :happy0065::hairflip: et on voit et sentons bien , qu'il est né pour patiner et ses hauts résultats au fil des années 

1 hour ago, hananistellata said:

Talking about copyrighted videos, the interview of Yuzu being invited at a soccer match when he was 15 got taken down from YouTube as well. Are we going on another plague? :( Everybody, get your Google Drives ready just in case...  

@yuzuonice do you know if we saved that interview? :(

p.s. anything you'd like to save? i can upload it to the video library for safekeeping...

actually i started a thread, please post anything you're afraid might be deleted here: