https://ameblo.jp/astipalea3897g/entry-12674712719.html

LMEY costume is a jumpsuit :Poohgaveup:

Photos taken from the OP's post:

o0331052414942443507.jpg?caw=800

o0910096014942443546.jpg?caw=800

And then, wait for it, the OP links LMEY costume to this

o0566093514942443555.jpg?caw=800

I'm sorry but this is how I will see LMEY from now on :Poohgaveup:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Which of his costumes are NOT jumpsuits? Jumpsuits probably give him piece of mind, how do the guys who wear shirts tucked in keep it tucked in? (Maybe the shirts are actually attached to a dance belt / leotard) :graucho:

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Which of his costumes are NOT jumpsuits? Jumpsuits probably give him piece of mind, how do the guys who wear shirts tucked in keep it tucked in? (Maybe the shirts are actually attached to a dance belt / leotard) :graucho:

I think PW's shirt is not? Looks like two separate pieces to me. 

Speaking of PW, the zipper is at the front. Quite unique for Yuzu. 

Such a beauty! :girlsigh:

Helsinki 2018 was the very first time I saw Yuzu live and it was also my first live figure skating competition. Somehow, it feels like it was a lifetime ago. I really hope that I'll get to see Yuzu live again soon. Perhaps, if everything works out, even at the Beijing Olympics. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed. :smiley-angelic001:

12 hours ago, Anni said:
:67638860:

[NEWS]

Oh, what I wouldn't give to be able to go there and see this up close. This and Origin 2.0. They're definitely the most fascinating costumes Satomi has created for Yuzu. I'd love to study them well.

20 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

@WyellWHERE IS THE 18 MINUTE BLINDING LIGHTS VIDEO? Thankfully good ol' 11 minute is there, but I'm gonna need the big one too... hopefully just some maintenance issue??

It's been confirmed on Yonkaiten Pixel's YT channel that the video was taken down :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

I'm just so mad about all the hundreds of thousand views that were erased along with that! :animated-smileys-angry-041:

You can still watch the 18-min in the Planet Yonkaiten Pixel's video folder. 

20 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

@WyellWHERE IS THE 18 MINUTE BLINDING LIGHTS VIDEO? Thankfully good ol' 11 minute is there, but I'm gonna need the big one too... hopefully just some maintenance issue??

It's been taken down by YouTube... 😔

You can still watch it with the alternative link here though: 

[NEWS]

In this blog you can find the new interview with Tracy. I hope, there will be a translation soon.

some pictures :67638860:

https://ameblo.jp/ostrum6/image-12674468632-14943476553.html

https://ameblo.jp/ostrum6/image-12674468632-14943442720.html

https://ameblo.jp/ostrum6/image-12674468632-14943442772.html

3 hours ago, Wyell said:

It's been taken down by YouTube... 😔

:sad4:

Guest Mary_kyo
39 minutes ago, Anni said:

In this blog you can find the new interview with Tracy. I hope, there will be a translation soon.

Ah! Thank you very much, I was waiting for this :loveshower:

Yuzu having a sense of mission over just a mere desire to win <3 He is so special and his skating indeed has a special unique feeling/charm to it. 

I was hoping to get some information from Tracy regarding that unfortunate day but I think I should stop being a bad fan/person and stop digging into something that Yuzu himself would like to cover/hide. But Tracy saying he is very confident (yet humble) feels like a big slap in the face of those JSF puppets who want to spread "nervousness" lie over and over. 

Btw, apparently an interview with Nanami Abe will be published in the infamous Life FS magazine on 31th(?) (unfortunately seems like using Yuzu for selling and promoting fave kids tho) 

Oh I loved Yuzuru in this costume with his floofy hair and trainers.....(the crutches not so much)

But the reason I posted this is THOSE CHEERS - they are SO LOUD!!!!

He really does drive us a bit wild!!  :smiley-excited001:

The excitement and adoration is positively palpable (I'm competing with Kurt now with my alliterations lol!)