General Yuzuru Chat

Je viens de l'a trouver à l'instant et tu as été plus rapide que moi Yuli :waffle: et Yuzu est vraiment :2thumbsup: et :clapping-smiley: pour cette thèse , qui je l'espère , aidera les patineurs et patineuses et aussi  les juges :yuzushrug:et j'espère qu'il y aura des explications de " pro " ici qui l'analyseront mieux que moi  

3 hours ago, barbara said:

Why?

Isn't it already suspicious that they used NHK17 pic as a thumbnail?

twisting words, spreading lies that suit them, preying on Yuzuru's struggles while denying him any empathy

I would say more, but that seems to be against new planet rules.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, barbara said:

Why?

I watched this channel when it was starting and I did enjoy some videos but there was also something not quite right. I can´t remember any specifics but it was just this general feeling of uneasiness. In the end I did block this channel from my YT recommendations which is something that I don´t do often. Based on that I won´t be watching this video although I am sure it is good and informative as it was posted here. I´m just saying that I understand @Paskud´s reaction because I reacted the same way.

8 hours ago, Paskud said:

There is no way in f:censor:ing hell that I will click at any of this channel videos. =D

There is no reason being rude to me. I'll put you on my ignore list, just to let you know. I can't see why there should be anything wrong with this Video.

Guest Mary_kyo

Wasn't this channel accused of using Yuzuru merely for clout sometime ago? I don’t know how true it is but I read once that their fave is actually [redacted] but unfortunately he cannot gather clicks. If you go through their videos, they do not actually touch the overscoring/corruption issues too but focus on “wow! the sportsmanship between Yuzu and redacted! <3<3”.  *a-subtle-promotion-for-redacted-but-maybe-that-is-just-me*

Using NHK17 photo (out of every possible photo) was tasteless too to be very honest....

25 minutes ago, Paskud said:

We should soon see new Zuzuru figure from Madame Tussand, right? I'm terrified.🙈

Are they using a new figure for Origin 2.0 (they should!) or using PW pose? I really hope they do a new figure, PW Yuzu desperately needed updating! They better at least do his hair right !! 

32 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Are they using a new figure for Origin 2.0 (they should!) or using PW pose? I really hope they do a new figure, PW Yuzu desperately needed updating! They better at least do his hair right !! 

Bad news for you: PW pose.