General Yuzuru Chat

16 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

:think:

Our @Henni147 confirmed below that Yuzu is getting a series of pages cuz he's too large to be contained within a small space. Just Yuzu-the-GOAT-being-on-brand things :9:

Also to pre-emptively solve any possible confusions regarding Yuzu's end-of-season World Standings (includes that current/just ended season and the previous 2) and Season's World Ranking (only counts point from that season events), here are my tweets to clarify some info.

Edit to include final records of both 2019/2020 end-of-season Standings and Ranking info from Henni

10 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Our @Henni147 confirmed below that Yuzu is getting a series of pages cuz he's too large to be contained within a small space. Just Yuzu-the-GOAT-being-on-brand things :9:

I know that many fans are not very happy with the page split, but you have to see the great upside of the change. Now that we have a separate article for his career achievements, we can even expand the database and so I did today :winky:

From 7 current and 7 historic world records Yuzu holds 10! Absolute king shit :xD:

Footnote: It's unforgivable that Yuzu was robbed of

• the historic world record for the TES in the free skate (knowing that Helsinki H&L exists)
  • the current TES and TSS championship record at Worlds (knowing that Stockholm LMEY exists)
  • the historic TES and PCS championship record at Worlds (knowing that Helsinki H&L exists)

It also baffles me that the PCS record by Otonal at Skate Canada still stands, considering that we had 4CC Chopin, Stockholm and WTT LMEY since then and none of these performances could beat SC Otonal in PCS.

But well. What do scores mean anyway.

On a brighter note:

14 hours ago, dreamelena said:

The series of unfortunate incidents might seem too many up to now but against all odds Yuzu is still fired up and getting stronger.. let's hope things will only get brighter and stars would align better and shine light on him. I know, he already IS the light, but I think it wouldn't hurt to get some support.. :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

(might not make much sense but let's just pretend)

The amount of hardships Yuzu has had to face are unreal. But he's always overcome them and gotten stronger, better and more mature. It's obvious that he's grown so much only in the last year. It's because of this strength and growth that I'm convinced that Yuzu can and will achieve even more amazing things than he has already. He has always been someone who has the desire, will and abilities to go where no one has ever been before. And he keeps getting better and better and surpassing himself over and over again.

Regardless of all these throwbacks, Yuzu still achieves great things. I mean, who wins a bronze medal at a World Championships despite having an asthma attack before the competition? That alone is absolutely astonishing!

I cannot say often enough how I admire him for always making the best of every situation despite the circumstances, despite unfair treatment, despite seemingly unlucky happenings. No matter what the circumstances are, he always stays true to himself and never compromises on his performances, passion and art.

The things Yuzu has had to experience these last couple of years have only made him stronger in every way. I've already said it before. I believe that fortune will be on his side when it matters the most. Everything has been building and lining up for him. The stars will align for him when the time comes for him to write history and make his mark in the world again. :ganba:

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I admire him for always making the best of every situation despite the circumstances,

He doesn't just make the best of situations, he practically eats them for breakfast and uses them as fuel to succeed. I've never seen anyone who can turn things around from utter hopelessness to the shining pinnacles of victory like this, over and over again. If Yuzu truly did have an actual superpower, this would be it. 

I'm listening to MISIA and, suddenly thinking, " How great would it be if Yuzu performs live with MISIA?"

Also, I don't mind at all if Yuzu skates to MISIA's Ashita e for 24HR. It's just an absolutely wonderful song and IMO fits the theme this year.

7 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

The amount of hardships Yuzu has had to face are unreal. But he's always overcome them and gotten stronger, better and more mature. It's obvious that he's grown so much only in the last year. It's because of this strength and growth that I'm convinced that Yuzu can and will achieve even more amazing things than he has already. He has always been someone who has the desire, will and abilities to go where no one has ever been before. And he keeps getting better and better and surpassing himself over and over again.

Regardless of all these throwbacks, Yuzu still achieves great things. I mean, who wins a bronze medal at a World Championships despite having an asthma attack before the competition? That alone is absolutely astonishing!

I cannot say often enough how I admire him for always making the best of every situation despite the circumstances, despite unfair treatment, despite seemingly unlucky happenings. No matter what the circumstances are, he always stays true to himself and never compromises on his performances, passion and art.

The things Yuzu has had to experience these last couple of years have only made him stronger in every way. I've already said it before. I believe that fortune will be on his side when it matters the most. Everything has been building and lining up for him. The stars will align for him when the time comes for him to write history and make his mark in the world again. :ganba:

:2thumbsup:

Great news!

Yuzu's English Wikipedia article has now officially moved up to GA (good article) category! Big thanks to Yolo4A4Lo, Jasper Deng, ErnestKrause and all other 880 authors who worked on this great page! Congratulations! :cheer::5GOE:

[NEWS]

Just now, Paskud said:

How many?! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbbdJC51qz4rgp:

Okay, you have to take away all the trolls who vandalized his page, but it's still more than 700 people, who really contributed something constructive to the development of the page, which is fantastic.

Here are the full stats to the page history:

https://xtools.wmflabs.org/articleinfo/en.wikipedia.org/Yuzuru_Hanyu

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].