General Yuzuru Chat

Hello guys..

I'm keeping up with off season steadily. Hope you all are doing fine!

Enjoyed the compilation by @Henni147 :67638860:

I just.. this is kinda embarrassing and random but I recently found out that Blinding Light is quite recent.. (shows how much I keep up with global music scene) :embSwan:

Also reading that extra news from WC and I was ??? at how it seemed like Brian wasn't notified on Yuzu's whereabout before he had to ask? Like they just let him seek Yuzu/let him eventually asked them where he was or why he wasn't there warming up.. I mean idk how things go at competition but it sounded strange to me. Other than that ofc Brian figured out something was off. Anyway I was already iffy of the whole event since the beginning so...  /shrug

1 hour ago, dreamelena said:

Hello guys..

I'm keeping up with off season steadily. Hope you all are doing fine!

Enjoyed the compilation by @Henni147 :67638860:

I just.. this is kinda embarrassing and random but I recently found out that Blinding Light is quite recent.. (shows how much I keep up with global music scene) :embSwan:

Also reading that extra news from WC and I was ??? at how it seemed like Brian wasn't notified on Yuzu's whereabout before he had to ask? Like they just let him seek Yuzu/let him eventually asked them where he was or why he wasn't there warming up.. I mean idk how things go at competition but it sounded strange to me. Other than that ofc Brian figured out something was off. Anyway I was already iffy of the whole event since the beginning so...  /shrug

ISU and JSF have SO much to answer for, especially in regard to WC.  But I doubt there will be any follow up by either organization.  That would indicate a care for the skaters and they clearly don't care.  More than being disappointed with the ISU, who are so totally a travesty, the JSF should explain themselves.  They won't, but they should.

I'd like to share this little collection of stats and quotes about Ballade No. 1.

I just realized that Ballade indeed holds the all-time SP top score in all major senior competitions except Euros. Just hands down to this masterpiece and I'm ready to fight everyone who dares to say one bad word about it :mad:

Guest Mary_kyo

It’s probably only me but Ghislain’s passport issues in 2019 and now asthma attack right before the free skate… It’s too much to be only coincidence or bad luck to me…. JSF is trying so hard to cover it too and spread the “nervousness” lie repeatedly as well…. hmmm I have so many questions 

Edit: I suppose a new interview with Tracy will be published on 17th. I’m looking forward to her side of story as well. If I remember correctly, very small parts of this specific interview with Brian was translated by orangesrgd but those parts were mostly similar to Aera interview.

[NEWS]

Guess who found scans of Number from January! It took me few hours and a lot of nerves.

5 out of 8  [actually there are all of them; I'm so powerful🔥] interviews with artists about Zu, including Ikuko Kawai and Rurika Miya. Original, not chinese translation. And some pretty pics.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4597573673298558

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4597581399726993

Who wants to read that Zuzuru has whole fanclub among Takarazuka top actresses?

I'm so proud of myself.~

4 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

If I remember correctly, very small parts of this specific interview with Brian was translated by orangesrgd but those parts were mostly similar to Aera interview.

And as we can see above, it is actually different, which is why I'm asking.

5 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

It’s probably only me but Ghislain’s passport issues in 2019 and now asthma attack right before the free skate… It’s too much to be only coincidence or bad luck to me…. JSF is trying so hard to cover it too and spread the “nervousness” lie repeatedly as well…. hmmm I have so many questions 

Edit: I suppose a new interview with Tracy will be published on 17th. I’m looking forward to her side of story as well. If I remember correctly, very small parts of this specific interview with Brian was translated by orangesrgd but those parts were mostly similar to Aera interview.

2019, though unfortunate, couldn't possibly be related to Yuzu's asthma issue at WC this year.  Of course he was nervous for the SP at Worlds with no coach there, but the ISU (and the JSF) couldn't have orchestrated an issue with Ghislain's passport.  I'd be reasonably certain that sort of problem is outside of their capabilities.

1 minute ago, barbara said:

2019, though unfortunate, couldn't possibly be related to Yuzu's asthma issue at WC this year.  Of course he was nervous for the SP at Worlds with no coach there, but the ISU (and the JSF) couldn't have orchestrated an issue with Ghislain's passport.  I'd be reasonably certain that sort of problem is outside of their capabilities.

Thank goodness they're not THAT powerful. :laughing: Yuzu just seemed to have a string of unfortunate luck, with Ghislain's stolen passport, bad timing of asthma attack, earthquake right before his departure to WC, his blade getting caught in a hole in the ice he made himself. The universe really needs to be better to him.

As for cover-ups, Yuzu himself covers up. Initially, he said that not having Ghislain there didn't impact him. Then in later interviews, he admitted the situation was unusual, with the implication that it did affect him a bit. He also said the asthma attack was after the FP, but it certainly looked like he was already suffering the effects before the FP based on that video clip of him after the 6 minute warmup. And now Brian is saying it was before the FP.

8 hours ago, Paskud said:

Can someone do summary of interview with Brian? It's not long.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

3 hours ago, Paskud said:

[NEWS]

Guess who found scans of Number from January! It took me few hours and a lot of nerves.

5 out of 8  [actually there are all of them; I'm so powerful🔥] interviews with artists about Zu, including Ikuko Kawai and Rurika Miya. Original, not chinese translation. And some pretty pics.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4597573673298558

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4597581399726993

Who wants to read that Zuzuru has whole fanclub among Takarazuka top actresses?

I'm so proud of myself.~

There is also an interview with Tracy in Kiss and Cry, if I remember correctly. Do you happen to have the scan or if someone here has happened to read that interview? 

9 hours ago, barbara said:

ISU and JSF have SO much to answer for, especially in regard to WC.  But I doubt there will be any follow up by either organization.  That would indicate a care for the skaters and they clearly don't care.  More than being disappointed with the ISU, who are so totally a travesty, the JSF should explain themselves.  They won't, but they should.

They are always incompetent (and heartless too), aren't they? Remember that horrid accident at COC? Yuzu was also treated by a doctor from other teams.