General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Melodie said:

...you really give up on Hana ni Nare now, don't you?

(well, it's not like it doesn't make sense; he has performed Hana ni Nare for 24HR before...)

No, I do not, but it suits more the theme of this year's show.🙄

On 2021/5/6 at 午前1時35分, LadyLouさんが言いました:

re: whose nose

the right one was in the pool of my possible guesses, but I wasn't sure:headdesk:

this means I have to study more:gla:

re: sister Mary Joseph

:knc_tracy1:

but also, I'm curious how of all the Yuzu programs it was Origin and the Origin at GPF19 in particular (not the cleanest he's done) the one that left a mark...

(also, someone linked LMEY and BlindingLights Yokohama day3):roll:

a bit OT, but since I've been (kinda) updating (partially) the glossary, I've got a question:

is the Hanyu Yuzuru Exhibition here the same as the Tomo ni, Mae e that sold the Yuzuprograms-themed merch like hair scrunchies?

So, were the proceeds of the merch donated to the earthquake recovery or was it for covid instead? Or are these different exhibitions?

And is any of the above exhibitions it the same as the Notte stellata project? And if yes, should I reference it as Notte Stellata project or Together we move forward or something else entirely?:14066882:

I wanted to mention it in the "3.11" entry as example of Yuzuru's involvement for earthquake recovery, so I feel I should be very accurate:squishedPooh:

also, was the Hikari - Be the light photobook linked to any of this, or to 3.11?

:help:

Yes

As you said, the exhibition I watched was the one Tomoni Mae e .

Rethinking about the 3.11 was its concept.

But they hadn't mentioned about donation yet.

That was presented by the TV station named Nihon TV.

Others were  held by different firms like publishings  or  newspaper publishings.

As to the Hikari , it's not officially said, but I think it linked to 3.11 .

But it's just my thought☺️

7 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I share the little voting here, too :xD:

Happy Mother's Day to the Planet! :grouphug::dancingpooh:

Maybe combos, loops ......  I can’t decide :4:

Thank you @Henni147 in advance for your work. I'm looking forward to your compilation. 

20 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu's LMEY Sportschau video has just crossed the 1.5 million views threshold! Woohoo! :cheer:

:2thumbsup:

Let's go to 2 Mio views :smiley-happy105:

LMEY animation :happydance:

[NEWS]

Happy Mother's Day :grouphug:

13 hours ago, ICeleste said:

here's a fun quiz!

This is always hard when it comes to Yuzu. I kinda gave up on looking at his face and just checked out his biceps instead 🤣

Still got fewer than 2/3 right...

This 2020-2021 season MAD on back number's Horizon track is so touching. I hope it'd have English subtitles soon. 

Edit: In honor of Mother's Day, and Yuzu's super mama Yumi, here's Yuzu's "Thank you, mom" campaign, and his interview regarding handmade costumes by his mom. 

Just making some playlists for Spotify and came across this on YT whilst browsing...

The opening dance move looked rather familiar.......

(I'm sure we all recognised the MJ influence at SOI)

5 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

This 2020-2021 season MAD on back number's Horizon track is so touching. I hope it'd have English subtitles soon. 

This wonderful MAD makes me very emotional :crybaby:

Edit: Unfortunately the link does not work

Here the direct link

https://t.co/fm5kqzBKAq

Tim posted this on twitter and instagram  :ummm:

[NEWS]

https://www.instagram.com/p/COpgetBps8q/?igshid=1h7lf5kaw6may

Gosh, it was so much fun to edit this one :xD:

But also... omg what Yuzu's ankles had to endure already... :13877886:

I bet that I missed some good neko saves, but my current video library is a bit limited, so I had to take the crumbs I had. I hope, you like it anyway :laughing:

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Gosh, it was so much fun to edit this one :xD:

But also... omg what Yuzu's ankles had to endure already... :13877886:

I bet that I missed some good neko saves, but my current video library is a bit limited, so I had to take the crumbs I had. I hope, you like it anyway :laughing:

A couple of crucial saves in Yuzu's career. The quad Salchow and the 3Lz-Euler-3S combination in the 2014 Saitama Worlds free skate.

Chris Howarth re the 4S: "Wow! How in "how" he hung onto that?" And during the replay: "Take a look at the 4S at the beginning of this program, cleanly landed, and how he stayed on his feet... I mean that is the measure of the skill of this guy. Look at it, the angle of his skate there. A lesser man would have been on his right ear."

Chris Howarth re the 3Lz-Euler-3S combination: "Oh no! That should be 3S!... How he did that I have no idea!"