General Yuzuru Chat

46 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Sooooo, I think we have to wait until DoI to be sure that we won't see him until next season (24TV aside).

But anyway, what was your favourite moment between cancelled WC20 and WTT21?

For me it was those off-ice choreo videos in front of the white wall. They were so unexpected and truly special.

And the whole JNats experience was the best Christmas present ever.

Definitely JNats with the excitement of revealing 2 new programs and costumes!  Plus all of us getting trolled by Trollzuru again!  Is it Robbie Williams or Queen’s version of LMEY?  Music already was playing at FS practice but nobody knew what music it is!  At SP competition during costume reveal the camera was so far away so all we saw was a tiny black dot on the screen :xD:

20 hours ago, barbara said:

Seriously, there is no reason for this to not be implemented right now.  Not doing so is such a blatant pro-NC, anti-Yuzu decision.  I know someone was proposing ways to address the inequities, formally, without using Yuzu's name, to the ISU - wouldn't thins be a good thing to inquire about?  (Again, without using Yuzu's name...just the simple question of "if you have noticed something that needs improving in the scoring system, why wouldn't it be implemented immediately?)

Ya think we can try?

The results probably would turn out to be something like the No quarantine No Worlds campaign but at least it may look like a possiblity...

3 時間前, Paskudさんが言いました:

But anyway, what was your favourite moment between cancelled WC20 and WTT21?

JNats!!!

The whole thing was a roller coaster ride.

1. Breaking News: He is on the entry list!

2. Will he go or will he withdraw?

3. He gave a new photo with Ultraman pose!

4. He is having 2 new programs! But what is the music?

5. After 1st official practice: What is the music???

6. Hyperventilating during SP

7. Ugly crying during FP

8. Still hyper during gala

25 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Another fun activity to do, let's guess which is Yuzu's nose~~

Hide contents

I'm thinking no.4 :pudding:

Let's get the ones with the pimples, mustache, big pores, wrinkles and baggy eyes out of the picture first ...