General Yuzuru Chat

This is really peak entertainment at this point: Japanese media celebrating German media and fans for celebrating Yuzu's SP on YouTube  :LOL:

My Japanese is not the best, so I'm not sure, if I got everything right, but it seems like they are stunned by the huge number of views in this short amount of time, also pointed out Daniel Weiss' appreciative commentary and translated some comments from German fans under the video, too?

Anyway. It's so cool that this video blew up like that. Already in the top 3 of the Sportschau channel (top 4, if you count that one geo-blocked video, too) and less than 4K views away from 1.4M. Let's go, fanyus! :ganba:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
On 5/1/2021 at 4:15 PM, Yuzu_legend said:

Have you seen the “Ultimate 18-min Edit” as well?!:pouty:

@Wyell You’re a master!!! Thank you for blessing us with your channel and specially the last two edits!! :multibow:

Well, hell! The first one is over 173K views, now I've got to apply the same diligence to this new one so it can overtake on the view count, yet its going to take soooo much longer... Oh! The horrors! ;-)
This takes me back to the Yuzu 'planned' edit after his FS in Pyeongchang, when he knelt on the ice and put his hand down, confessing during Continues With Wings that he had the thought in that moment that maybe a fan would make an edit of that image with the Sochi image with his hand down... WHICH, had ALREADY been done when he spoke of it.
I wonder if he expected @Wyell to come along and create these Blinding Lights videos?? HE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

This is really peak entertainment at this point: Japanese media celebrating German media and fans for celebrating Yuzu's SP on YouTube  :LOL:

My Japanese is not the best, so I'm not sure, if I got everything right, but it seems like they are stunned by the huge number of views in this short amount of time, also pointed out Daniel Weiss' appreciative commentary and translated some comments from German fans under the video, too?

Anyway. It's so cool that this video blew up like that. Already in the top 3 of the Sportschau channel (top 4, if you count that one geo-blocked video, too) and less than 4K views away from 1.4M. Let's go, fanyus! :ganba:

Sportschau LMEY just passed 1.4 million views! :cheer:

Come on, let's make it the most viewed video on the Sportschau channel! :ganba:

3 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Wow! +4000 additional views on a casual Monday afternoon in less than an hour?? The power :LOL:

By the way. This official tweet by the Sportschau account got a fine boost, too. Yesterday it had something around 40 retweets and 200 likes :laughing:

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Wow! +4000 additional views on a casual Monday afternoon in less than an hour?? The power :LOL:

By the way. This official tweet by the Sportschau account got a fine boost, too. Yesterday it had something around 40 retweets and 200 likes :laughing:

He looks both like a baby and a rock star in this photo :mushroom2:

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Every victory ceremony Yuzu has ever had, every single medal he has won. There are so many!!! :knc_yuzu1:

Yuzu is truly the GOAT! :cheer:

So proud of Yuzu :heartpound:

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

:smiley-happy105:     :clapclap4:

I just finished watching the Stars on Ice Hachinohe show and I was absolutely mesmerized by Yuzuru's Blinded by the Light skate with barely audible sound (and that not the song of his program's title).  I would say that during the six minutes of that extraordinary piece of ice-skating wizardry there was not a single pair of eyes in that arena not focused on Yuzu.   And guess what?  No jumps!!  Top that, Nathan!

Vanessa reported on the final day of SOI Yokohama that Yuzu was just like a PE teacher :laughing:

So many onomatopes.  I expect your imagination. 

V: Really surprised with the silhouette of Hanyu-kun at the opening. We heard some yells before opening, but some kind of trouble with the sound system, and Hanyu-kun jumped sideways. Heard something like "☆〇¥#%  (maybe yells) again and re-started.  Shouldn't I pay additional charge of 23,000 yen (for this good deal)? 

And there was something slim backlit.  Pointing up the air. It started like this.  It was just Shuwa-chan (Schwarzenegger). 

We couldn't shout, so we were like this #$%&''@* :smiley-laughing021: 

Here comes something, here comes something, HERE HE COMES!!  He was shining.

He did LGC, and white Hanyu-kun skated in front of me, and I swayed like this along with his movement.

(Her excitement continues)

At the finale, why is his shirt so tight (pitchi pichi )?  Why is only Hanyu-kun's so tight?

Skaters were along the rink sides like this. 

My seat was here.  And, Hanyu-kun was here! !  So I could see his Bitchi bichi (graded up :biggrin: ) back.  Oh, 体育教師 (taiiku kyoshi) - PE teacher !!!

While skaters names were called, he sometimes turned back to our side.  Wait, please do not turn back! (Maybe he was burning down the audience to ashes :dbana:)

The way he waves his hand is like this, tinplate scarecrow.  Needs some oiling. 

But when he turned back, it was smooth. Don't know why.

(And I laughed out loud)

Hanyu-kun has azatoi default settings basically, you know? 

Note: 羽生君って基本的あざてぇ初期設定じゃん (Hanyu-kun tte kihonteki(ni) azate (azatoi) shokisettei jan.)

azatoi shokisettei = calculating/cunning/flirty/sly (difficult to translate) default settings

We say, "He is azato-kawaii, isn't he?" :biggrin:

V:  Tinplate is OK. I wanted to see the tinplate front.

At the last, skaters were waving hands to the audience.  Hanyu-kun was trying to see our eyes one by one (of course other skaters did the same), and he was delayed with some distance from other skaters.  It's because he is kind and considerate.

It wasn't mirror or the sun that was shining, it was Yuzuru Hanyu.

I couldn't bear it, and I protected myself once, like "No, stop it!"

If you only hear this, it's just "Walking Dead."