General Yuzuru Chat

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

At SCI 2019 13 of us met for dinner one night and the only people around the table who weren't scientists or academics worked in healthcare and finance. Yuzu attracts intelligent people as fans, for sure.

Oh wow that must've been A sparkling dinner.. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: 

I hope next time we're allowed to travel and the world goes back closer to the old normal we can meet up (or more like, I can have the chance to).. I do really miss traveling.

1 hour ago, IceWings said:

They were selling 2 of the products at Costco over the holidays so I picked up the Sekkisei Emulsion to try. It's a light moisturizer that feels nice on my skin and does the trick. It has a light fragrance and I wasn't used to that at first because my normal skin care products are fragrance free. It contains alcohol so it feels cool on my skin which is nice for the hot summers here.

Unfortunately, they don't sell those Yuzu special edition collections here. That Origin theme box was so pretty! Or maybe that's fortunate for my wallet. Lol.

Thanks so much for the info. I never check my email. :13877886:

I was thinking maybe I could use the travel voucher for ACI or SCI, but who knows what will happen then, or if Yuzu will return to Canada, so I'm glad I can just get a refund.

Glad it's a 5, which is much better than 6.6.  I live in earthquake country too and have experienced some 5's. It's a good shake if you're at the epicenter and will toss stuff off shelves, but usually no big damages other than giving your heart a workout. Since it's off the coast, I hope there is no danger of a tsunami, and I hope Yuzu was in a safe place when it happened. Poor bb, it must be so stressful for him. :(

I  see.. I was checking out this skincare/beauty marketplace a  while ago and saw the brand's getting positive review. But yea good for your wallet for sure :lol:

About the earthquake, I hope everyone's fine.. I saw that  there's no tsunami warning so that's one thing. I hope Yuzu is fine too he's been stressed with it since before Worlds and it happened again.

Where I live there was a 6. something earthquake 3 weeks ago and it happened while I was on this Zoom meeting with colleagues at work and it was pretty chaotic.

Also if I were to comment on the no-mask group pic/selfie from ice show, I don't think we need to overanalyze it.. it's bound to happen due to the nature of the activity. I'd like to think of it like I'm gathering with my work colleagues (whom I can't be sure about their activity/interaction outside, if they have any), and we take group pic while having dinner at one's place, mask-less. Probably can't be an ideal comparison but it's one I could think of. While I don't think having the ice show with barely any bubble/ideal condition is right, I can't really punish the skaters for taking a group pic that way.. I'm sure many would prefer to see them with mask, but it's how it is. Just hope everyone participating, including the audience will stay healthy and take utmost precaution with everything else.

3 hours ago, Glory said:

6.6 Earthquake off the coast of Miyagi prefecture in Japan 2 hours ago. 

They sure do get a lot of earthquakes. Hopefully Yuzuru was safe at home.

Edit: It was around a 5 in Miyagi prefecture.

I was away from the epicenter, but it was a long earthquake.
There was no threat of a tsunami, and there seems to have been no power outage either. Three have been reported injured so far. In some places in Sendai, water pipes got broken by the shock. Public transportations are affected as they were in March. 
Hope Yuzu is safe at home with his family, and Ice Rink Sendai stays intact. Praying that the aftershocks subside quickly and everyone in the affected area stays safe and can live worry-free.

17 hours ago, Fay said:

This might be off-topic -crying my heart out with the multilingual version of Hana Wa Saku 

Humans can be so wonderful sometimes, and do wonderful things together, like this....so powerful, I wept too

Thank you for the great season, Yuzu! Thank you for giving us so much joy, fun, beauty, excitement and entertainment during these difficult times. :loveshower:

Get a good rest. We look forward to you next season. May you stay healthy and happy and may you achieve your dreams and goals! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

18 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

wow. I can't believe that it took them a whole year to agree to refunds.

I've just checked my Virgin Atlantic flight status too - and at last they are also progressing refunds!! (I had "cancel for any reason" insurance, but the insurance company wouldn't pay out on it, presumably relying on the fact that eventually the airlines would be giving refunds??) So, my refund is "in progress" after a year - lets see how long it takes for my bank balance to feel the love (....if at all... I'm not banking on it lol forgive the pun!)

And this is how Yuzu got many new German fans. :cheer:

His LMEY performance is now the fourth most popular video on the Sportschau channel and has over 1.335 million views. Only 60k more views and LMEY will be the third most popular video. This is absolutely amazing considering how little popularity figure skating has in Germany. This is the power Yuzu has! :strong:

16 hours ago, Melodie said:

I...don't want to see the whole thing (although the details on the costume look awesome)

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

HUH WHAT OMG?! oh no im super curious how it gonna be aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:surprised_pikachu: