General Yuzuru Chat

To celebrate the 4 year anniversary of the Planet properly, I did a bit of statistics escalation with Yuzu's +1M YouTube videos :gla:

By the way: I also added the full table with all video links to our Wiki so that it doesn't get lost here in the general chat. I hope that is okay :winky:

58 minutes ago, Pammi said:

I thought this was so funny from @Pamigena :smiley-laughing021: (omg he's doing his hip thrust..... :1:)

Ngl i feel a bit sad now seeing photos of yuzu and others without mask when they actually could....i know they already on the same show for days but the optic is just not good...(i'm not angry who am i to angry but just a bit sad). Well sometimes i just forgot he is human and nobody's perfect...

7 minutes ago, mmmrazorz said:

Ngl i feel a bit sad now seeing photos of yuzu and others without mask when they actually could....i know they already on the same show for days but the optic is just not good...(i'm not angry who am i to angry but just a bit sad). Well sometimes i just forgot he is human and nobody's perfect...

Oh that's a shame, Yuzuru would hate to think he made anyone sad  (though he's long enough in the tooth now to know that you can never please all of the people all of the time!)

I prefer to think along these lines myself...

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

To celebrate the 4 year anniversary of the Planet properly, I did a bit of statistics escalation with Yuzu's +1M YouTube videos :gla:

By the way: I also added the full table with all video links to our Wiki so that it doesn't get lost here in the general chat. I hope that is okay :winky:

Yayyy thank you!! <3<3 

I was going to post this in the old 2020 Worlds thread but I think it's locked now because it's in the past.

For any of you that had flights booked with Air Canada for Montreal that got cancelled, or if you requested a a travel voucher/points for those flight tickets, Air Canada is now issuing refunds for all travel dates on or after February 1, 2020 purchased before  April 13, 2021 for flights cancelled either by Air Canada or by yourself for any reason. I got an email with a link to a request form for each of my flight tickets. Sounds like last day to request the refund is June 12, 2021 if you want a refund to your original form of payment. The email link will populate your flight number into the form, but you can also use the generic link and populate it yourself: https://accc-prod.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-CA/axmkqit8/

1 hour ago, kiches said:

I was going to post this in the old 2020 Worlds thread but I think it's locked now because it's in the past.

For any of you that had flights booked with Air Canada for Montreal that got cancelled, or if you requested a a travel voucher/points for those flight tickets, Air Canada is now issuing refunds for all travel dates on or after February 1, 2020 purchased before  April 13, 2021 for flights cancelled either by Air Canada or by yourself for any reason. I got an email with a link to a request form for each of my flight tickets. Sounds like last day to request the refund is June 12, 2021 if you want a refund to your original form of payment. The email link will populate your flight number into the form, but you can also use the generic link and populate it yourself: https://accc-prod.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-CA/axmkqit8/

wow. I can't believe that it took them a whole year to agree to refunds.

6.6 Earthquake off the coast of Miyagi prefecture in Japan 2 hours ago. 

They sure do get a lot of earthquakes. Hopefully Yuzuru was safe at home.

Edit: It was around a 5 in Miyagi prefecture.

7 hours ago, kiches said:

I cancelled the flight and Air Canada did refund me back then, but only the tax, fees and charges, which were like only 1/3 of the total ticket costs :( I didn't change to travel points because I thought there was no way I could enter NA in the foreseeable future. This still holds true one year later. Anyway, There is no way I can get the rest back now, isn't there? 

Why do they do this now? I feel so cheated.

15 hours ago, dreamelena said:

... Kinda OOT but has anyone actually tried Sekkisei product? It's cool that they made the poster with the theme of Yuzu's outfit~

They were selling 2 of the products at Costco over the holidays so I picked up the Sekkisei Emulsion to try. It's a light moisturizer that feels nice on my skin and does the trick. It has a light fragrance and I wasn't used to that at first because my normal skin care products are fragrance free. It contains alcohol so it feels cool on my skin which is nice for the hot summers here.

Unfortunately, they don't sell those Yuzu special edition collections here. That Origin theme box was so pretty! Or maybe that's fortunate for my wallet. Lol.

7 hours ago, kiches said:

Thanks so much for the info. I never check my email. :13877886:

I was thinking maybe I could use the travel voucher for ACI or SCI, but who knows what will happen then, or if Yuzu will return to Canada, so I'm glad I can just get a refund.

12 minutes ago, Glory said:

6.6 Earthquake off the coast of Miyagi prefecture in Japan 2 hours ago. 

They sure do get a lot of earthquakes. Hopefully Yuzuru was safe at home.

Edit: It was around a 5 in Miyagi prefecture.

Glad it's a 5, which is much better than 6.6.  I live in earthquake country too and have experienced some 5's. It's a good shake if you're at the epicenter and will toss stuff off shelves, but usually no big damages other than giving your heart a workout. Since it's off the coast, I hope there is no danger of a tsunami, and I hope Yuzu was in a safe place when it happened. Poor bb, it must be so stressful for him. :(

7 minutes ago, IceWings said:

They were selling 2 of the products at Costco over the holidays so I picked up the Sekkisei Emulsion to try. It's a light moisturizer that feels nice on my skin and does the trick. It has a light fragrance and I wasn't used to that at first because my normal skin care products are fragrance free. It contains alcohol so it feels cool on my skin which is nice for the hot summers here.

Unfortunately, they don't sell those Yuzu special edition collections here. That Origin theme box was so pretty! Or maybe that's fortunate for my wallet. Lol.

Thanks so much for the info. I never check my email. :13877886:

I was thinking maybe I could use the travel voucher for ACI or SCI, but who knows what will happen then, or if Yuzu will return to Canada, so I'm glad I can just get a refund.

Glad it's a 5, which is much better than 6.6.  I live in earthquake country too and have experienced some 5's. It's a good shake if you're at the epicenter and will toss stuff off shelves, but usually no big damages other than giving your heart a workout. Since it's off the coast, I hope there is no danger of a tsunami, and I hope Yuzu was in a safe place when it happened. Poor bb, it must be so stressful for him. :(

One on the day he left for Worlds, one on his arrival back home 😭♥️ Lots of love to those affected no matter it’s strength/magnitude, it must be traumatising for many people in that region.

54 minutes ago, Melodie said:

I cancelled the flight and Air Canada did refund me back then, but only the tax, fees and charges, which were like only 1/3 of the total ticket costs :( I didn't change to travel points because I thought there was no way I could enter NA in the foreseeable future. This still holds true one year later. Anyway, There is no way I can get the rest back now, isn't there? 

Why do they do this now? I feel so cheated.

Did they not award you any travel points at all? I think that's the default even if they refund your fees in cash. There does seem to  be a process to request refund without a voucher (https://www.aircanada.com/refundrequest/?lang=en-CA). From what I read on a Forbes article the refund option is now available because it's part of Air Canada's financial aid agreement with the federal government. Based on the FAQ on this site if you weren't eligible for a refund before you may be eligible now so I don't think it hurts to try and fill out the form. I think when you cancel the only two options were either the Aeropoints conversion or the travel credit and both seem to be eligible.

40 minutes ago, kiches said:

Did they not award you any travel points at all? I think that's the default even if they refund your fees in cash. There does seem to  be a process to request refund without a voucher (https://www.aircanada.com/refundrequest/?lang=en-CA). From what I read on a Forbes article the refund option is now available because it's part of Air Canada's financial aid agreement with the federal government. Based on the FAQ on this site if you weren't eligible for a refund before you may be eligible now so I don't think it hurts to try and fill out the form. I think when you cancel the only two options were either the Aeropoints conversion or the travel credit and both seem to be eligible.

No, they did not offer me any travel points. I remember the options was to be refunded only the tax or get the voucher, which would have been expired by early this year. Since I got refunded already, I don't know if they will refund the rest -.- Very annoying and unfortunate.