General Yuzuru Chat

Another family moment from today:

Mom is a bit worried about Yuzu's 3A snaking around and dad said something really smart to make her relax:

"Building an arsenal of figure skating jumps is probably like solving a Rubik's Cube. To get the last layer right, you need to destroy the other ones temporarily, before all pieces fall into place." :space:

EDIT:

Now that the show marathon is over, I hope that Yuzu returns home safely and healthy, gets something proper to eat again (I have the feeling that mommy Yumi has prepared a mountain of Gyoza and Pudding already), that he gives his body and soul some good rest and sneaks back to his practice cave without disturbance.

Seems like there are plenty of you in academia as well.. and  in PhD some more! I think I can probably learn a thing or two from you guys..

Anyway are we officially entering off season now?? In a way I'm relief that it's over.. I hope Yuzu will take his time recuperating before he drills his body into practicing 4A again  and hope he will stay healthy!

Kinda OOT but has anyone actually tried Sekkisei product? It's cool that they made the poster with the theme of Yuzu's outfit~

3 hours ago, dreamelena said:

Seems like there are plenty of you in academia as well.. and  in PhD some more!

At SCI 2019 13 of us met for dinner one night and the only people around the table who weren't scientists or academics worked in healthcare and finance. Yuzu attracts intelligent people as fans, for sure.

10 hours ago, Umebachi said:

The Japanese National Veterinary and Life Sciences Library encouraged students during this pandemic period to access their university's repositories of theses and treatises.  They specifically gave examples of Yuzu's special article in Waseda Uni journal and Tatsuki Machida's doctoral thesis.  Now we will have vets and future vets of Japan reading about the ISU scoring issues.  Very important for the well being of animals in Japan. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Their priorities are elevated and correct. Think of how many cats recognize Yuzu as one of their own. :kitty:

45 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So...is SOI over? Is Yuzu done killing us yet? Is it safe to come out without my smelling salts?

:smiley-scared005:

You are supposed to imagine him with bruises all over from his 4A training for the next few months. 

Ok. J/K but I'm running off! :ninja:

14 hours ago, Ladysci said:

I received the same thing from Golden Skate.  It is really odd since I haven't posted there since before the Planet was started.  Wonder what's up---they are losing their readership?

I'm not sure about this, but I recall that there is some amount of $$ required for membership to Golden Skate?  I have forgotten and I'm not going to give them clicks to find out.  I think that the Planet fulfills all my FS info needs and also is (almost completely) filled with people who share not only an appreciation of Yuzu's skating but his generosity and kindness.  "Kind" doesn't come to mind when I think about Golden Skate....

I couldn't save enough time to log in here yesterday but

Happy belated Birthday dear Planet Hanyu !!! <3:68271401:

I don't post often here,  but I feel this is a miracle that I found this so warmful and loving place to cherrish together our miracle boy all along his so passionate journey :hachimaki:

sending big thanks to all the wonderful admins and mods team, including the YuzuSkatingParty team who saved us from hard drought this past year.🙏🙏🙏...and to all satellites from all over the world.💕 

Looking forward to continuing the most beautiful adventure all together with Yuzuru and Pooh-san :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

please stay safe and healthy 🙏