General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Update: View numbers moved up by +100 K over night to 825 K and place #11 in total! :cheer:

This is really great, because the Sportschau is an official channel, so we don't have to fear that the video gets deleted because of copyright issues or something.

At this rate the video might break 1M soon and it would be the second "safe" version of LMEY on YouTube with so many clicks (after the JNats video).

:clapclap4:

Interview with Shuzo

[NEWS]

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Hello, beautiful! His happy scrunchy smile afterwards! :loveshower:

I hope we can uplift and support him with our love and positive energy and be his light too. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

I would love to see the star-lights become a tradition at all Yuzu's gala performances -- a way to remind him that he is our light. 

:softYuzu:

7 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

I would love to see the star-lights become a tradition at all Yuzu's gala performances -- a way to remind him that he is our light. 

That would be such a great tradition. And at ice shows too! :star-plucker-smiley:

I can't wait until things are finally back to normal again. I hope that I will get to see Yuzu a couple more times live at competitions and eventually ice shows.

OT.  Guess this is okay to share or may delete if inappropriate

Spoiler

A friend in Hong Kong just bought the new watch from Citizen official store last weekend!  Am so jealous and happy for her.  So if you are interested or have friends in HK, perhaps you may want to try your luck if not all gone yet

Had it been shared? Here are the three versions of LMEY : up at Nationals, down right at Worlds, and down left at WTT. He's really owning it now!

(I have also sent a video of WTT Free with no comment during the skate itself, on the WTT thread, third link.)

https://twitter.com/corszk1220/status/1382695724895326224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1382695724895326224%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

9 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Another person I followed on Twitter confirmed that for Hana wa Saku it was spontaneous initiative on the audience part. I know she went to WTT in person based on her tweets. Btw, if you can, check out her photos of Yuzu, they're beautiful and high quality. 

Legitimately jealous of your friend.

4 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

The lights work for his soft programs like HWS and HYK, but it's a bit difficult to hold up the torchlight while you're screaming along to something like LMEY or PW...

11 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The lights work for his soft programs like HWS and HYK, but it's a bit difficult to hold up the torchlight while you're screaming along to something like LMEY or PW...

Just shake along while holding your phones. Just imagine what an awesome effect it would be to have a rink full of people moving their lights along with the music. :happydance:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

LOL. But you’ve got to admit, it would be an interesting effect. Though perhaps a bit distracting for the overlord. 
:embSwan: